What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

Old September 18th 07, 07:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

On Sep 18, 10:15 am, John Griffin wrote:
I have nothing to be remorseful about.

Duh, as in no freaking kidding folks. Just like you'd approve of
putting the likes of Christ on a stick, w/o a speck of remorse because
it was your borg like swarm mindset duty as a brown-nosed minion in
good standing.

Deductive reasoning is not purely speculation like what your
resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) speculated or rather flat out
lied to us about those Muslim WMD, as well as to why we'd
gotten so terribly sucker punched by his and your close oil
friend Osama bin Laden. - Brad Guth -

It's funny to see you talk about "deductive reasoning" after
making it clear that your view is "life on Venus isn't
impossible, therefore there's life on Venus."

Out of context as per usual, and your expertise can further explain
away each of those highly rational looking and actually fairly complex
intelligent looking surface attributes of such darn good size, exactly
how????

By the way, Bush never attributed the WMD **** to The Pervert
Mohammed's primitive cult. Furthermore, it's only about
99.999999% likely that Hussein didn't have nukes. For absolute
certainty, we have to wait until the next presidential election,
to see if those nasty Republicans are withholding information so
as to shock the electorate with a dramatic announcement that
nukes were just discovered in a chamber under the billion dollar
mosque a couple of days before election day.

Your status quo denial of being in denial is accepted without
argument. BTW, not that Saddam wasn't a bad father of those two
spoiled serial brats of his, however nukes were never at the hard core
of those supposed Muslim WMD, whereas the likes of weapons grade VX
were the focus of what also never existed by any standard of what any
such WMD might represent.

BTW No.2, there are worse cults that we're still doing business with,
mostly because they have oil or something else we want to control, and/
or we're ignoring others to death because they have too little or
nothing of what we want to control. Obviously, you're good either
way.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 18th 07, 08:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

wrote:
I have nothing to be remorseful about.

Duh, as in no freaking kidding folks. Just like you'd approve
of putting the likes of Christ on a stick, w/o a speck of
remorse because it was your borg like swarm mindset duty as a
brown-nosed minion in good standing.

I have nothing to be remorseful about. Ask your Remedial
Whatever teacher to explain that to you.

Deductive reasoning is not purely speculation like what
your resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) speculated or rather
flat out lied to us about those Muslim WMD, as well as to
why we'd gotten so terribly sucker punched by his and your
close oil friend Osama bin Laden. - Brad Guth -

It's funny to see you talk about "deductive reasoning" after
making it clear that your view is "life on Venus isn't
impossible, therefore there's life on Venus."

Out of context as per usual,

Hilarious, Brad. It was certainly in context before you snipped
the context. That, euphemistically speaking was a cowardly act.

and your expertise can further
explain away each of those highly rational looking and
actually fairly complex intelligent looking surface attributes
of such darn good size, exactly how????

I have no need or obligation to explain whatever mental
dysfunction makes you see those phantoms.

By the way, Bush never attributed the WMD **** to The Pervert
Mohammed's primitive cult. Furthermore, it's only about
99.999999% likely that Hussein didn't have nukes. For
absolute certainty, we have to wait until the next
presidential election, to see if those nasty Republicans are
withholding information so as to shock the electorate with a
dramatic announcement that nukes were just discovered in a
chamber under the billion dollar mosque a couple of days
before election day.

Your status quo denial of being in denial is accepted without
argument. BTW, not that Saddam wasn't a bad father of those
two spoiled serial brats of his, however nukes were never at
the hard core of those supposed Muslim WMD, whereas the likes
of weapons grade VX were the focus of what also never existed
by any standard of what any such WMD might represent.

I have a feeling that you were trying to refute what I said, but
gave up and posted that incoherent discursion instead.

BTW No.2, there are worse cults that we're still doing
business with, mostly because they have oil or something else
we want to control, and/ or we're ignoring others to death
because they have too little or nothing of what we want to
control. Obviously, you're good either way.

Rectallalia. (just take my word for it.)

- Brad Guth -

Old September 18th 07, 10:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 18, 12:07 pm, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
and your expertise can further
explain away each of those highly rational looking and
actually fairly complex intelligent looking surface attributes
of such darn good size, exactly how????

I have no need or obligation to explain whatever mental
dysfunction makes you see those phantoms.

Enough said by way of your know-nothing worth of such flapping butt
cheeks, as spoken like such a good little infomercial spewing Yid that
you are, as well as perfectly Third Reich certified and all (no wonder
your Hitler was so effective).

BTW No.2, there are worse cults that we're still doing
business with, mostly because they have oil or something else
we want to control, and/ or we're ignoring others to death
because they have too little or nothing of what we want to
control. Obviously, you're good either way.

Rectallalia. (just take my word for it.)

Are we supposed to take your Zion perpetrated cold-war plus WWIII for
it as well?
- Brad Guth -

Old September 18th 07, 11:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

Not that hardly anyone in Usenet naysay land gives an honest hoot, but
they've gone and done it again.

Rabbi Deco and his brown-nosed Yid minion and fellow rusemaster
Griffin are each going around like crazy sniffing butts. It's simply
what such old dogs do best, and no matters what they can't seem to
ever get enough of what other Yid butts smell and taste like.

Believe it or not, with that much Yiddish buttology snarfing going on,
now they've managed to break GOOGLE's "Sort by date" function. Is
that good MIB damage control, or what?
- Brad Guth -

Old September 19th 07, 01:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

I guess discovering other intelligent life existing/coexisting on
Venus, the saving of mother Earth from humanity or anything on behalf
of establishing the likes of Willie Moo's SBLs for the greater good of
all life on Earth, simply isn't quite good enough use of this Usenet
unless others as Usenet insiders can keep proving how they can just as
easily via remote shut it all down or merely disable and/or modify
most any given usenet server feature.

Besides the usual topic/author stocking and bashings by those in
charge of putting their own kind on a stick, there's also their usual
topic renamings and/or diverting into the Yid's damage-control
cesspools of "alt.usenet.kooks" and "alt.fan.art-bell".

For example; Discussion subject changed to "What's wrong with Brad
Guth?" by Art Deco

Not that hardly anyone in this greater Usenet of naysay land gives an
honest hoot, but it looks as though they've gone and done it once
again. Rabbi Deco and his brown-nosed Yid minion and fellow
rusemaster Griffin are each going around like crazy sniffing butts.
It's simply what such old dogs do best, and no matters what they can't
seem to ever get enough of what other Yid butts smell and taste like.

Believe it or not, with that much Yiddish buttology snarfing going on,
now they've somehow managed to break GOOGLE's "Sort by date"
function. Is that good insider MIB damage control, or what?
- Brad Guth -

Old September 19th 07, 02:09 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

I guess discovering of other intelligent life existing/coexisting on
Venus, the saving of mother Earth from humanity or so much as anything
on behalf of establishing the likes of Willie Moo's SBLs for the
greater good of all life on Earth, simply isn't quite good enough use
of this Usenet unless others as insiders can keep proving how they can
just as easily via remote shut it all down or merely disable and/or
modify most any given usenet server feature.

Besides the usual faith-based gauntlet of topic/author stalkings and
bashings by those in charge of putting their own kind on a stick,
there's also their usual brown-nosed clown tactic of topic renamings
and/or diverting into those Yid damage-control cesspools of
"alt.usenet.kooks" and "alt.fan.art-bell".

For example; Discussion subject changed to "What's wrong with Brad
Guth?" by Art Deco

Not that hardly anyone within this greater Usenet of naysay land gives
an honest hoot, but it looks as though they've gone and done it once
again. Rabbi Deco and his brown-nosed Yid minion and fellow
rusemaster Griffin are each going around like crazy sniffing butts.
It's simply what such old dogs do best, and no matters what they can't
seem to ever get enough of what other Yid butts smell and taste like.

Believe it or not, with that much Yiddish buttology snarfing going on,
whereas now they've somehow managed to break GOOGLE's "Sort by date"

Old September 19th 07, 06:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

I guess discovering of other intelligent life
existing/coexisting on Venus, the saving of mother Earth from
humanity or so much as anything on behalf of establishing the
likes of Willie Moo's SBLs for the greater good of all life on
Earth, simply isn't quite good enough use of this Usenet
unless others as insiders can keep proving how they can just
as easily via remote shut it all down or merely disable and/or
modify most any given usenet server feature.

Besides the usual faith-based gauntlet of topic/author
stalkings and bashings by those in charge of putting their own
kind on a stick, there's also their usual brown-nosed clown
tactic of topic renamings and/or diverting into those Yid
damage-control cesspools of "alt.usenet.kooks" and
"alt.fan.art-bell".

For example; Discussion subject changed to "What's wrong with
Brad Guth?" by Art Deco

Not that hardly anyone within this greater Usenet of naysay
land gives an honest hoot, but it looks as though they've gone
and done it once again. Rabbi Deco and his brown-nosed Yid
minion and fellow rusemaster Griffin are each going around
like crazy sniffing butts. It's simply what such old dogs do
best, and no matters what they can't seem to ever get enough
of what other Yid butts smell and taste like.

Believe it or not, with that much Yiddish buttology snarfing
going on, whereas now they've somehow managed to break
GOOGLE's "Sort by date" function. Is that good insider MIB
damage control, or what? - Brad Guth -

It’s a miracle! I broke that without having looked at google
newsgroup stuff for a ****load of months. Watch out,
brad...maybe I’ll break you next. I hope not, but since I don’t
know how I wielded such power, I can’t guarantee anything.
Meanwhile, let me try to help you. The last time I used that
thing, it allowed for a date range in the search. If you want to
see the most recent articles, just restrict it to the last day or
two. If you weren’t too busy spewing Guthish wankology, you
might have figured that out for yourself.

P.S. The absence of anything remotely resembling evidence for
life on Venus does NOT imply that there’s life on Venus.

Old September 19th 07, 01:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

“We,” my ass! You’re all alone there in your fantasyland, brad.

Old September 19th 07, 02:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 18, 10:31 pm, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
[...]

I know all about that nifty crap, but thanks anyway.

Sadly, the GOOGLE usenet feature of having those topic replies as
listed by way of date instead of "sorted by reply" is still broken by
those intent upon making complex topics as hard as possible to
manage. Of course, you still have not a clue as to what I'm talking
about because, clearly you're one of those bad guys that create such
problems in the first place.

P.S. The absence of anything remotely resembling evidence for
life on Venus does NOT imply that there's life on Venus.

Once again, your excluding of evidence and insurmountable naysayism is
noted.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 19th 07, 05:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
I guess discovering of other intelligent life
existing/coexisting on Venus, the saving of mother Earth
from humanity or so much as anything on behalf of
establishing the likes of Willie Moo's SBLs for the greater
good of all life on Earth, simply isn't quite good enough
use of this Usenet unless others as insiders can keep
proving how they can just as easily via remote shut it all
down or merely disable and/or modify most any given usenet
server feature.

Besides the usual faith-based gauntlet of topic/author
stalkings and bashings by those in charge of putting their
own kind on a stick, there's also their usual brown-nosed
clown tactic of topic renamings and/or diverting into those
Yid damage-control cesspools of "alt.usenet.kooks" and
"alt.fan.art-bell".

For example; Discussion subject changed to "What's wrong
with Brad Guth?" by Art Deco

Not that hardly anyone within this greater Usenet of naysay
land gives an honest hoot, but it looks as though they've
gone and done it once again. Rabbi Deco and his
brown-nosed Yid minion and fellow rusemaster Griffin are
each going around like crazy sniffing butts. It's simply
what such old dogs do best, and no matters what they can't
seem to ever get enough of what other Yid butts smell and
taste like.

Believe it or not, with that much Yiddish buttology
snarfing going on, whereas now they've somehow managed to
[...]

I’m trying to help you. Here’s some help: Get a newsreader
(free). Sign up with individual.net (About $12 per year) or any
of dozens of usenet access providers. Some of them are free. If
you get two or more different servers and readers, you could post
under separate names and congratulate yourself.

P.S. The absence of anything remotely resembling evidence
for life on Venus does NOT imply that there's life on Venus.

Once again, your excluding of evidence and insurmountable
naysayism is noted.

It’s way too late for you to redefine the word “evidence.”

By the way, tell us about life on Neptune.