Preventing Hoax Belief / Brad Guth

Old August 11th 07, 12:04 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,soc.culture.usa,soc.history.what-if
BradGuth

Default Preventing Hoax Belief / Brad Guth

Hmmmmm, it seems that the original "Preventing Hoax Belief" topic was
clearly being Yiddish taboo/nondisclosure moderated to death, as
otherwise my honest contributions of the following context should have
been allowed without taking GOOGLE/NOVA to its knees.

Oddly, the public Usenet index of such topics had been showing an
accounting of all replies, including the original author, yet when
going into the topic itself (such as in sci.space.shuttle "Why didn't
Armstrong claim the Moon for the U.S.?") out of 22 there's but the top
two messages and much less seeing nothing of mine showing up. OK,
perhaps usenet supposedly isn't broken, it's was just having another
Yiddish temper tantrum.

Perhaps our mutually perpetrated cold-war(s) and of them Yiddish $$$
are alwaws good enough, as infomercial worthy physics and of our
having to accept their science for all the rest of us village idiots
to go along with, wouldn't you agree?

I guess if you so happen to have "the right stuff" means that your
otherwise frail DNA has become modified/upgraded as being rad-hard,
and of your Kodak film was made somehow immune to whatever primary or
secondary radiation dosage, even though somehow that unfiltered Kodak
film as clearly having demonstrated such terrific photographic dynamic
range, yet oddly doesn't include Venus.

You'd think that a mere one or two counts of gamma per cm2 per second
is no big deal, of which to the somewhat wussy density of our human
DNA it supposedly isn't all that insurmountable as long as sufficient
replacement DNAs are being generated in order to replace those few
damaged by gamma or those having been worse impacted by the more DNA
lethal secondary worth of Xrays.

We're told by those all-knowing wizards of our NASA, of whatever's
outside of our protective environment (including exterior to our
magnetosphere), is worth at least one and perhaps two counts per
surface cm2 or possibly that's even per cm3 per second of taking
direct cosmic gamma and hard-Xray hits, thus still not imposing any
insurmountable degree of radiation in of itself. However, the
physical density and vast area of which our naked moon represents
itself as a rather big anticathode naked sphere, as such seems to beg
for some honest physics math.

Remember that we always have 10,000 cm2 or of those surface cm3 per
m2, and otherwise a whopping 1e6 cm3/m3 at our secondary/recoil
disposal, and remember that gamma energy has the ability of
interacting with such common mass as basalt, in a way of such energy
producing roughly the square root of that gamma influx count becoming
hard-Xrays that'll tend to cause far more human DNA trauma and
subsequent collateral damage, thus causing internal biological demise
than introduced by the raw gamma energy itself.

So, if we're honestly being out and about, such as trekking off to
wherever that's obviously external to our protective magnetosphere,
for this example of taking on a mere 2 hits/cm2 = 20,000 hits/m2 = 142
hard-Xrays per m2 as coming off the surrounding turf of our physically
dark and somewhat salty old moon. Now all you have to do is at all
cost avoid getting your moonsuit butt anywhere near each and every one
of those square meters.

Since there's no significant atmosphere other than a highly measurable
degree of sodium that's not all that likely attenuating the incoming
or outgoing gamma or Xray energy, means that the naked moon itself is
actually providing its local mass as a somewhat ideal anticathode,
especially derived from the greater density of its surface deposits
and otherwise unavoidably from all those mascon areas suggesting of
having iron or heavier sorts of element deposits, that which should by
the regular old laws of physics create even much greater counts of
them pesky secondary/recoil Xrays and/or soft gamma.

However, at accommodating merely 142 counts worth of hard-Xrays per m2/
sec becomes even more interesting once taking into account that
avoiding 3.14e6 m2 of whatever's typically surrounding your EVA
moonsuit naked butt of frail DNA shouldn't be all that under-
appreciated. In fact, moonsuit trekking upon those local surface
elevations is where that total exposure to the naked moon that's so
gamma and Xray saturated can get your frail DNA exposed to at least
3.14e9 m2, and obviously it only gets worse yet via orbiting that
physically dark sucker, whereas it's going to allow an exposure to at
least 6.28e11 m2 if not as great as 1e12 m2, all of which giving off
hard and soft gamma, plus otherwise sharing hard-Xrays in addition to
surviving whatever direct hits, with hardly anything of atmospheric
density for attenuating squat. Of course the surrounding aluminum
density of your spacecraft is also contributing its own mighty
gauntlet worth of secondary/recoil dosage that'll keep your antibodies
in full swing, trying to defend your irradiated body from all of those
foreign looking DNA as having recently been so nicely gamma and Xray
mutated, and it gets even more grim if you hadn't created that cache
of banked bone marrow before going outside of our protective Van Allen
zone, and/or much less on behalf of going anywhere near that salty old
moon of ours.

In other kind words, keeping as much distance between yourself and
that naked anticathode moon of ours is extremely important, a whole
lot more so important than ISS having to avoid our SAA, that is unless
you've got a great deal of surrounding shield that's not of much
greater density than water or beer. Ten meters worth of beer should
do the trick if orbiting for any extended period within 100 km of that
gamma/Xray saturated moon, or short term shielding on behalf of a few
days worth that's having just one meter of beer should also become
doable within mission limits (typically of less than 50 rads) of us
humans in good health to begin with, and having extra good medical
care for surviving such a potentially nasty radiation dosage.

Terrestrial Radiation Geophysics / Gamma calculator
http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/gamma/gcalc_e.php

Repairing damaged DNA (on the fly sort of speak)
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2..._telomeres.htm

Physical Obstacles to Space Travel
http://www.skeptically.org/skeptics/id10.html
"Outside the atmosphere, the cosmic-ray bombardment is approximately
one proton or heavier nucleus per second passing through your finger
nail every second, or 5,000 though your body - each one leaving a
trail of broken chemical bonds and triggering the same cascade that
occurs in the atmosphere. It is estimated by NASA that about one-
third of the DNA in an astronaut's body would be cut by cosmic rays
every year. In space they would receive more than 80 rems per year-
the legal dose for a nuclear power-plant worker in the U.S. is 5 per
year. One in 10 male astronauts would eventually die from cancer
[attributable to their exposure], and one in six women (because of the
greater vulnerability to breast cancer)."

"It would take about 500 grams of material to shield 1 cm square.
Thus long-term space travel is beyond us." / Scientific American,
March 06

New Study Questions the Effects of Cosmic Proton Radiation on Human
Cells
http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=19082
"Scientists have been assuming that protons damage cells in a way
similar to x-rays, but our results indicate that these assumptions
have been wrong. The new data show that protons produce more
potentially lethal double-strand breaks, a type of severe DNA damage,
than other kinds of DNA damages," said Brookhaven biologist Betsy
Sutherland, the study's lead researcher. "This means that scientists
don't really know how human DNA is affected by the most numerous
particles in space and, as a result, do not know how to design the
proper protection for astronauts."

Terribly sorry about all of that pesky radiation on behalf of open
space travels, that which hasn't even a nearby pesky gamma/Xray
saturated moon to deal with. Too bad the honest laws of physics and
of our best available science still can not be applied to anything
NASA/Apollo. (must be another Yiddish anti-off-world thing)

BTW, how the heck was all of that photon sensitive Kodak film
modified, as for being so unusually rad-hard and even somehow
thermally immune as well as having been immune to those unavoidably
extra intense visual spectrums of violet and of that other unavoidable
near-blue worth of secondary UV energy?

In other words, how did that moon turn out looking exactly as though a
xenon arc lamp spectrum illuminated guano island, along with having a
little portland cement and cornmeal dusting, of even a similar albedo
that was a good five to six times brighter than expected (for as far
as that unfiltered Kodak eye could record), along with oddly similar
to Earth gravity to boot, and of hosting hardly any meteorite or
secondary impact shards at that, much less depicting anything the
least bit as dark as coal in order to simulate an average albedo of
0.12 or less.
- Brad Guth

Old August 21st 07, 03:02 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,soc.culture.usa,soc.history.what-if
BradGuth

Wow! spook/wizard MI5Vic is certainly going a little extra usenet
postal, via robo posting wherever I'm having fun.

Obviously lord all-knowing GOOGLE/NOVA (aka MI5/NSA/CIA/FBI) knows
exactly of who and of where this silly Usenet jamming is coming from,
and obviously those in charge of our private parts (mostly Yids) like
what they see.
- Brad Guth

Old August 22nd 07, 02:35 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,soc.culture.usa,soc.history.what-if
BradGuth

If one wanted to prevent a hoax belief about our not having landed
upon and having walked for hours upon hours upon that moon of ours, as
for such all sorts of methods and verifiable alternatives have
existed, except obviously never implemented because, we all should by
now know the whole truth and nothing but the truth is not with those
having "the right stuff".

Orbital physics for the weird:
If fully standing in your gamma and Xray rad-proof moonsuit, and
shooting off a .220 Swift rifle cartridge at 1200+ m/s over that
physically dark horizon, as such would that speeding bullet come back
around and hit you in your butt, your knee or just wing your toe?

It seems if it were not for those rather unusually extensive mascon
issues, suggesting of a low mass core of perhaps salt or otherwise
somewhat hallow, and if there's supposedly such a near vacuum of 3e-15
bar to work with, in that a fairly low orbit of merely a few km above
the tallest terrain should be doable, especially if such probes were
bullet like small and therefore of little mass to be affected by those
pesky mascon issues.

Obviously 1200 m/s isn't but half the orbital escape velocity, would
mean that within the 151.7 hours of trekking around the moon at 1.2 km/
s would be too great of time for that bullet to stay aloft.

At what elevation for launching that .220 Swift rifle cartridge at 1.2
km/s would it take for making the entire orbit of that moon before
hitting the deck?

Why not instead utilize a 2.4 km/s bullet as a micro probe?

Or, why not probes of most any volume or mass, as deployed away from
the relative safety and efficiency of our moon's L1?

Once again, the required orbital software and of sufficient computers
do exist (mostly paid for by various tax dollars), and yet we have
next to no knowledge of what that moon of ours has to offer, and even
less of what the moon's L1 represents.

Thus far, all past and future missions to our moon exclude any such
low altitude orbits, as well as having been excluding soft landings of
any fly-by-rocket sort, somewhat because of those pesky mascons and of
such applied rocket technology that simply doesn't exist for even the
most advanced of downrange applications, otherwise mostly because of
insufficient reaction fuel for safely accomplishing the deorbit and
given task and/or of lacking sufficient energy for sustaining those
necessary momentum reaction wheels on behalf of any fully controlled
downrange landings. Once again and again, LUNAR-A has been excluded
or essentially banished away from ever deploying its impactor probes,
of which this technology being essentially a one-way hard landing
that's otherwise quite odd, in that for more than a couple decades
we've had at least that capability of such impactor probes surviving
their 2.4 km/s arrival, along with a carefully timed retrothrust for
obtaining nearly whatever final surface impact velocity.

What's still so taboo/nondisclosure and otherwise unknown about our
moon? (thanks to our crack NASA/Apollo fiasco, nearly everything)
- Brad Guth

Old September 2nd 07, 02:23 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,soc.culture.usa,soc.history.what-if
BradGuth

Apparently we're stuck with the hoax belief, especially since the
regular laws of physics can't be applied, nor the best available
science utilized.

Oddly, our best interactive 3D orbital simulators and of those spendy
supercomputers are still taboo/nondisclosure rated, as Venus needs to
remain as invisible and/or as stealth as all of those Muslim WMD and
Usama bin Laden, of which our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) doesn't
really want to find anyway, unless there's oil to behold.

Perhaps some day China or India will help us out of this mess.
- Brad Guth

Old September 22nd 07, 01:16 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,soc.culture.usa,soc.history.what-if
BradGuth

On Sep 2, 6:23 am, BradGuth wrote:
Apparently we're stuck with the hoax belief, especially since the
regular laws of physics can't be applied, nor the best available
science utilized.

Oddly, our best interactive 3D orbital simulators and of those spendy
supercomputers are still taboo/nondisclosure rated, as Venus needs to
remain as invisible and/or as stealth as all of those Muslim WMD and
Usama bin Laden, of which our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) doesn't
really want to find anyway, unless there's oil to behold.

Perhaps some day China or India will help us out of this mess.
-BradGuth

Odd there's no further mainstream flak, or IEDs about this topic.

Perhaps some folks finally got around to getting their fully
interactive 3D orbital simulators up and running.
- Brad Guth -

Old September 22nd 07, 01:22 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,soc.culture.usa,soc.history.what-if
[email protected]

Gib bogernment powder, God save the Queen and the constitution, patron
tavarish tarnish PPPC, Good Morning, we are the winning race over the
Iraq exemplification for all Arabs, we lead the light of Capitalism
for all Arabs, may their Sun shine as bright under Capitalist light
without any problems in the exemplary regime, no worries of a Timothy
McVeigh bringing any troubles in the shining Capitalism.

Old September 22nd 07, 01:29 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,soc.culture.usa,soc.history.what-if
[email protected]

Gib bogernment powder, God save the Queen and the constitution, patron
tavarish tarnish PPPC, Good Morning, we are the winning race over the
Iraq exemplification for all Arabs, we lead the light of Capitalism
for all Arabs, may their Sun shine as bright under Capitalist light
without any problems in the exemplary regime, no worries of a Timothy
McVeigh bringing any troubles in the shining Capitalism.

May the Sun shine as bright for you too, tarnish tavarish PPPC, Bush
is the leader of the free world, though the idea is still new for all
untarnished.
Radical Capitalism brings light to a society that works in daylight
and
sleeps at night under the guidance of our patron tarnish tavarish
PPPC,
leader of the free world. We need to let the untarnished patrons the
message they aught to know of the new world without terrorism, with
big government, with a common vision of a future society listening to
the ocean as one team under moderate Capitalism until the world
liberates from it's cultural debilities and unraidical extremist
state federalisms. They shall learn to pay for their health insurance
as patrons. We all listen to what is spoken by fellow patrons, and
are following all events in excitement for a new future for all
patrons.

Old September 22nd 07, 01:43 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.physics,soc.culture.usa,soc.history.what-if
BradGuth

On Sep 21, 5:29 pm, " wrote:
[...]

Sounds a little "Soylent Green" and scarry, doesn't it?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soilent_Green
- Brad Guth -

Preventing Hoax Belief Neil Fraser History 25 August 22nd 07 02:49 PM
Brad Guth is...... Brad Guth History 16 February 18th 04 04:03 PM
Brad Guth is...... OM History 0 December 26th 03 11:36 PM