AMMAN TALE IS FULL OF BULLCRAP!

Old November 14th 05, 11:55 PM
Saul Levy

Default AMMAN TALE IS FULL OF BULLCRAP!

Sounds like more of WarpHole's fairy tales! I thought that the Mossad
did it? You've changed your story yet again, WarpHole! Now the CIA!
Who's next: Bugs Bunny?

Saul Levy

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:53:30 +0100, "Warhol"
wrote:

Thats the Baboon mentality of the US government and the likes of you with no respect to human values or to facts that Al CIAda sa CIA opeartion

and the dead Al Zarakawi cannot defend himelf from the grave..

Either you are a Talmudist Zionist or a dumb neocon, whatever you demostrate that you have no facts and lack of understanding for international problems.!!!

You whine a lot, and say very little. It is obvious your are pretty much the dummy on this particular thead.

Remember How stories spread around the world that Iraqi soldiers were bayoneting babies in Kuwaiti hospitals in Gulf war One?

it was proven the women who "reported" this war crime was a CIA operative........They even honored her in washington....

more neo con con lies.

the US dispatch detainees to be intorgated in Jordan because the Jordanian security system is that of Torture where they can get anybody to confess anything Under Torture

but for the dimwitts there is no understanding, keep your heads under
the sand because an Austrich has more consciousness and brains that
most of neocon and zionist supproters.

One more thing why didnt they target the Jordan Intercont if it were the Al Qaeda or Zarkawi, exactly opposite the US embassy full of USans

and owned by the so called ruling family.!!
Think of that if you have any brains stupid Hazari rats.

That hotel is the symbol of government control in Jordan and the first hotel built by USans for CIA comfort.!!!

a. was she tortured into saying that
b. did they have her family kidnapped

"patriot" a écrit dans le message de news: ...
AND ALEX TALES IS FULL OF BULL****!!

serwad wrote:
The Jordan river of lies
There are all kinds of problems with the Official Story of the Jordanian
bombings. I've mentioned some already, and here are some mo

1.. Pictures of the damage appear to show evidence of bombs placed in the
ceiling. Since this would be inconsistent with the Official Story that the
bombing was done by visitors from Iraq, who presumably had no privileged
access to plant the bombs (how much do you tip the bellboy when he carries
your explosives into the hotel, and how much does the concierge get when he
sends out to find you the detonators you forgot back at your 'safe house'?),
the Official Story had to be changed to deny that there were ceiling bombs.
If it was a suicide bomb, why would the ceiling twelve feet above the floor
be extensively damaged, but the wall directly adjacent to where the bomb is
supposed to have gone off be completely unmarked?

[the rest deleted]
Old November 15th 05, 12:43 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:55:21 -0700, Saul Levy wrote:

[...]

.com...

serwad wrote:
[...]

Note: no response.

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID:
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID:
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for ****s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

reminder: Message-ID: in
The quote naziwhore Don Ocean stole.

Old November 15th 05, 06:55 AM
Saul Levy

Ummm, I hope that wasn't supposed to be funny, Dr. F.!

Saul Levy

Old November 15th 05, 07:28 PM
Saul Levy

Bugs Bunny is NO fool, WarpHole! Repent, before it's too late!

Saul Levy

wrote:

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:55:21 -0700, Saul Levy wrote:

Sounds like more of WarpHole's fairy tales! I thought that the Mossad did
it? You've changed your story yet again, WarpHole! Now the CIA! Who's
next: Bugs Bunny?

Saul Levy

Note: no response.

HA HA HA HA HA... FOOLS....

Old November 16th 05, 02:38 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

wrote:

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:55:21 -0700, Saul Levy wrote:

Sounds like more of WarpHole's fairy tales! I thought that the
Mossad did it? You've changed your story yet again, WarpHole! Now
the CIA! Who's next: Bugs Bunny?

Saul Levy

Note: no response.

HA HA HA HA HA... FOOLS....

The muslim jihadboi is having a meltdown!

Old November 16th 05, 02:39 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

Default Teh jihadboi is melting down - AMMAN TALE IS FULL OF BULLCRAP!

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:37:15 +0100, Warhol wrote:

and you are a SWINE.... HA HA HA...

"Saul Levy" a écrit dans le message de news:
Bugs Bunny is NO fool, WarpHole! Repent, before it's too late!

Saul Levy

"Saul Levy" a crit dans le message de news:

wrote:

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:55:21 -0700, Saul Levy wrote:

Sounds like more of WarpHole's fairy tales! I thought that the
Mossad did it? You've changed your story yet again, WarpHole!
Now the CIA! Who's next: Bugs Bunny?

Saul Levy

Note: no response.

HA HA HA HA HA... FOOLS....

See?

Old November 16th 05, 06:11 AM
Saul Levy

Yeah, amazing how often they do that! But, what other options do they
have?

Saul Levy