Obama gets blasted as worst President ever by vice-president’s son in Arizona

Old August 16th 10, 03:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Obama gets blasted as worst President ever by vice-president’s son in Arizona

Warhol wrote:
On Aug 15, 10:22 pm, "Auric Hellman"
wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message

Obama gets blasted as worst President ever by vice-president’s son

Well, we wondered who would be the first public figure to call Barack
Obama “the worst president in history” — an appellation applied to
most White House occupants at one time or another.

We just didn’t think it would be Dan Quayle’s son.

Like father, like son. Two assholes. After George W., Even Osama Bin
Laden himself somehow became president, he wouldn't be voted as the
worst ever. That's a distinction Bush will carry into eternity.

--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman

i love George...

he showed us a way and woke up many people..

I wasn't the greatest fan of Bush, but I'd take him over Obama any
day.

One of the many tributes to this great man that so many love and miss
dearly.

http://www.soldiersperspective.us/20...george-w-bush/

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Now why would soldiers honor a guy who never fought in a war ?
His daddy could barely keep him enrolled in the national guard, without
getting booted out.