The Technological Stagnation of Human Culture

Old November 16th 08, 05:29 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Pat Flannery

Default The Technological Stagnation of Human Culture

Fred J. McCall wrote:

Are there any sane people left in this newsgroup or am I just wasting
my time?

What is time? I have developed a startling new theory about the relation
of time to Dark Energy, which I can explain in only a few thousand
words... :-D

Pat
Old November 16th 08, 05:49 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
lephone...

Fred J. McCall wrote:

Are there any sane people left in this newsgroup or am I just wasting
my time?

What is time? I have developed a startling new theory about the relation
of time to Dark Energy, which I can explain in only a few thousand
words... :-D

Pat

Let me guess, time keeps on slipping, slipping, into the future.

--
Greg Moore
Ask me about lily, an RPI based CMC.

Old November 16th 08, 07:06 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Ian Parker wrote:

:On 16 Nov, 12:14, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Ian Parker wrote:
:
: :On 16 Nov, 00:39, "Peter H." wrote:
: :
:
: Are there any sane people left in this newsgroup or am I just wasting
: my time?
:
:
:As I keep telling you, your own lot are insane too. DARPA is your lot.
:

A loony obsessively telling me that sane people are nuts doesn't cut a
lot of ice, Ian...

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old November 16th 08, 07:10 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Pat Flannery wrote:
:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: Are there any sane people left in this newsgroup or am I just wasting
: my time?
:
:
:What is time? I have developed a startling new theory about the relation
f time to Dark Energy, which I can explain in only a few thousand
:words... :-D
:

There's a difference between being funny and being, well, 'funny'. :-)

Old November 16th 08, 07:26 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Pat Flannery

Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
What is time? I have developed a startling new theory about the relation
of time to Dark Energy, which I can explain in only a few thousand
words... :-D

Pat

Let me guess, time keeps on slipping, slipping, into the future.

Oh, nothing that simple, I assure you.
My "Time" theory revolves around The Dark Side of the Moon, probably out
at the L2 point...inside of a pig.
Although I guess that a Eagle did fly by the Moon once. :-)

Pat
Old November 16th 08, 07:52 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Pat Flannery

Fred J. McCall wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:
:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: Are there any sane people left in this newsgroup or am I just wasting
: my time?
:
:
:What is time? I have developed a startling new theory about the relation
f time to Dark Energy, which I can explain in only a few thousand
:words... :-D
:

There's a difference between being funny and being, well, 'funny'. :-)

You think I'm funny?
You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a
little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a
clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you?
What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? ;-)

Pat DeVito
Old November 16th 08, 09:23 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Pat Flannery wrote:

:
:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Pat Flannery wrote:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
[...]

The proper way to ask the question is, "Are you saying that I'm 'funny
strange' or 'funny haha'"?

Old November 17th 08, 03:29 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Pat Flannery

Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
:You think I'm funny?
:You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a
:little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a
:clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you?
:What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? ;-)
:

The proper way to ask the question is, "Are you saying that I'm 'funny
strange' or 'funny haha'"?

That was a qoute out of "Goodfellas" BTW, in case you didn't get it. :-)

Pat
Old November 17th 08, 04:38 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Pat Flannery wrote:
:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: :You think I'm funny?
: :You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a
: :little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a
: :clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you?
: :What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? ;-)
: :
:
: The proper way to ask the question is, "Are you saying that I'm 'funny
: strange' or 'funny haha'"?
:
:
:That was a qoute out of "Goodfellas" BTW, in case you didn't get it. :-)
:

I fear I must admit to never having seen it...

[Does that make me Mafia-deprived?]

Old November 18th 08, 05:47 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Martha Adams

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
Pat Flannery wrote:
:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: :You think I'm funny?
: :You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm
: :little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a
: :clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse
you?
: :What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? ;-)
: :
:
: The proper way to ask the question is, "Are you saying that I'm
'funny
: strange' or 'funny haha'"?
:
:
:That was a qoute out of "Goodfellas" BTW, in case you didn't get it.
:-)
:

I fear I must admit to never having seen it...

[Does that make me Mafia-deprived?]

The technological stagnation of human culture is all too
visible *right here*. I do wonder if 'corruption' might
be a better term. "sci.space.policy"? ??

Titeotwawki -- mha [sci.space.policy 2008 Nov 18]