NASA DID NOT NUKED Jupiter. Vic and Bob did it!

Old November 21st 03, 09:10 PM
Nine Stones

Default NASA DID NOT NUKED Jupiter. Vic and Bob did it!

In message , Robt
McElwain writes

NASA NUKED Jupiter

Read http://www.enterprisemission.com/NukingJupiter.html .

P.S.: ALSO read:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2003/11/02.html .

Robert E. McElwaine
PAO Member
Eckankar Initiate
B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC
http://members.aol.com/rem547 PLUS
http://members.aol.com/rem460

P.S.2: PASS IT ON !

"EVERYTHING you know is WRONG."
"The Truth IS stranger than fiction."
"The Truth is ALWAYS the FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR."
"OFFICIAL LIES are ALWAYS the BIGGEST LIES OF ALL."
"The more things change, the more they STAY THE SAME."

"Now, it's time to invite some spirits into the building.
It's time for some pagan idolatry.
Get primeval children." - Ian Astbury
--
That Horse
http://www.earthpoetry.demon.co.uk
Old November 22nd 03, 11:20 AM
Kilolani

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
u...
"Nine Stones" wrote in message
In message , Robt
McElwain writes

I can't believe that anyone would respond to anything McElnut would

wright.
That crazy is the biggest netkook there is.

Well actually... since he's directing us to read Dickie Hoaxland... I guess
perhaps there's a bigger one! *g*

Old November 22nd 03, 12:04 PM
Pat Flannery

Alan Erskine wrote:

"Nine Stones" wrote in message
.. .

In message , Robt
McElwain writes

I can't believe that anyone would respond to anything McElnut would wright.

Now, here's a man who's up for the hundredth anniversary of
heavier-than-air flight!

Pat

Old November 22nd 03, 02:11 PM
Nine Stones

In message , Alan
Erskine writes
"Nine Stones" wrote in message
.. .
In message , Robt
McElwain writes

I can't believe that anyone would respond to anything McElnut would wright.
That crazy is the biggest netkook there is.

Relax it's just a phase. I'm just having a bit of fun before I do some
more grand research. The physics people are saying some freaky but good
things.... as they always do.
--
;-)
Old November 22nd 03, 02:20 PM
Nine Stones

Default NASA DID NOT NUKED Jupiter. Vic and Bob did it with a pipette and a variety of tubing!

In message , Alan
Erskine writes