space station news

Old February 16th 18, 09:29 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default space station news

Since the settings of the nasa posts in this group has stopped the threads
of replies, I'll start a new one. I do think if they are bothering to post
here a little more detail in text might be a good thing. I'm really getting
annoyed recently on newsletter sent via email being little moor than a list
of web links. After all usenet is really a different medium to the web and
there are many reasons why those reading here may not want to waste hours
clicking links.
Brian

--
----- -