Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old January 30th 10, 06:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Dec 24 2009, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted.

Your inability to follow a thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I still believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you or others of your cabal explain how those Newtonian laws of
gravity do not apply in this case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few million others that never manage to
orbit the sun)?

Tell us again how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated
with the nearby Sirius star/solar system. (especially when it was worth
12.5 Ms, and before then as a molecular cloud of 12.5e6 Ms)

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity that excludes
items of interstellar distances?

According to those pesky Newtonian laws of gravity, our solar system
is well within the dominate tidal radii influence of Sirius, and
especially tidal binding because we're not receding from one another.

I still wonder why our resident Zionists/Jews that seem to only post
their kosher approved tripe in alt.astronomy, as such are always so
steadfast naysay about our physically dark but nifty mineral saturated
moon, the planet Venus that shows signs of intelligent other life, and
especially peeved about anything related to the relatively nearby
Sirius star/solar system, that which our solar system is clearly tidal
linked. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they have something
faith-based at risk or simply dark and scary to hide.

~ BG
Old February 5th 10, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 30, 9:55*am, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Geoengineering sure as hell aint going to be cheap, nor happen
overnight.

If the future survival of the human species ever comes down to a do-or-
die push or shove, as with proper incentives or motivation (such as
our sun bloating up or even the loss of our geomagnetic protection) we
could probably utilize our moon(Selene) to better protect Earth from
the sun and even from our global warming selves. This however will
not be easy nor cheap, although it'll be a whole lot better and
ultimately the cheaper option than our doing nothing, or even a whole
lot better than our doing less than whatever's necessary.

Only future generations will thank us, especially as our sun gradually
starts to poof up. Try to imagine what those folks orbiting Sirius(B)
might have had to work with, as their original sun of 8.5 Ms was
going red supergiant and then of course it eventually went nova.

Selene(our moon) might have been that planetoid or moon associated
with the Sirius(B) planet Venus, that’s still a smoking hot planet
because it’s simply not very old, and perhaps because it only recently
lost its moon upon arriving into our solar system.

There’s also no reason to believe other suns with equal or better
elements shouldn’t have permitted its own version of biodiversity to
emerge within a few million years instead of the billions that we
perceive as the norm.

Supposedly our moon cooled itself off and solidified rather quickly,
so much so that it’s conceivable if some other sizable enough orb got
produced and subsequently having been impacted by a sufficient number
of icy comets, whereas sufficient water and the protective atmosphere
should have allowed whatever local or panspermia forms of a complex
biodiversity to emerge.

Complex biodiversity and its subsequent evolution under equal or
better than Eden/Earth conditions could happen within a few million
years, and as such whatever planets and their moons of Sirius(B)
shouldn’t have missed out. For all we know, Venus was a moon of a 50x
Jupiter class of planet or brown dwarf such as Sirius(C). Taking
their absolutely dreadful stellar situation into account, it seems
likely that many of us might have easily come down to the very same do
or die conclusion as they did. Using Selene as their last ditch
survival lifeboat and interstellar craft, as such might not have been
such a bad idea, and with luck plus some navigational expertise is why
they would have arrived here not so long ago.

The point here is survival based upon utilizing whatever you've got to
work with, especially if your options and time are somewhat limited
because your sun is a red supergiant and about to go nova, is a
surefire method of cutting through all the usual bureaucratic red tape
in order to expedite whatever logistics and technology is required for
getting safely away.

At a distance of 10 ly and making their escape at the average closing
velocity of 29.98 km/sec towards us, it would have taken a truly
dreadful but technically manageable 100,000 years to get here.
However, if that event or departure were situated just one light year
away from us at the time of their nova and subsequent tidal release
from Sirius(B), we’re talking roughly a not so dreadful 10,000 years
for that interstellar trek, and even shorter because the first 10% of
that distance is when they’d likely be going 10 fold faster.

Sirians (as perhaps some part of our true ancestry and having
contributed other than human biodiversity) may have been down to their
last short straw, so why not go for that crazy notion of a
multigenerational interstellar trek, as opposed to certain death via
nova. And nowadays, why shouldn't we reutilize that very same
moon(Selene) to block 3% of our solar energy, because otherwise this
terrific moon is only making our environment hotter from the inside
out, as well as modulating our lithosphere and thus aggravating
tectonic plate and seismic issues, plus radiating its secondary IR
down upon us and offering a few other secondary spectrums of energy
that are not exactly benefiting our frail DNA.

Our captured moon(Selene) / BG
Old February 11th 10, 06:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 28, 3:43*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jan 14, 1:11*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jan 13, 12:31*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Dec 25 2009, 8:53*pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:

There are a number of things that can attack a star system, Saul.
We recently cut a hole in a noxious gas cloud that would have decimated
Earth and killed us all.
We frequently change the orbits of meteoroids that would harm Earth and its
life.
When comets come close we monitor them for the deadliness of the half-life
they have aboard.
And many other unimaginable deadly events are cancelled by us.
--
Yubiwan
Be well and come... be welcome!

Where's the supposed evidence that the terrific Sirius molecular cloud
of 12.5e6 Ms and its subsequent stars never had an impact/influence
upon our solar system?

What would an honest Sean Rothschild like yourself know and be willing
to share about this tidal gravity association that we must still have
with the Sirius star/solar system, that's currently only a fraction of it's
original stellar mass?

*BradGuth, Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “GuthUsenet

Have the Newtonian laws of gravity been revoked?

Where's the supposed evidence or even subjective conditional physics
that the terrific Sirius molecular cloud of 12.5e6 Ms, and that of
its subsequent vibrant stars never had an impact/influence upon our
solar system?

What would an honest Sean Rothschild like "Yubiwan" or "Darla" know
and/or be willing to share about this tidal gravity association that
we must still have with the remaining Sirius star/solar system, that's
currently only a fraction of it's original 12.5 stellar mass?

*~ BG

Is "uk.sci.astronomy" in a coma?
Old February 11th 10, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

What kinds of planets and their moons would a massive (18e30 kg star
that rather quickly consumed itself down to a mass of 6e30 kg as a
red supergiant) as such an extremely vibrant star like Sirius(B) have
had?

~ BG
Old February 11th 10, 09:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 24 2009, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted.

Your inability to follow a thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply in this
case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius star system that used to be worth 12.5 solar masses.

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity?

What kinds of planets and their moons would a truly massive (18e30 kg

Old February 13th 10, 04:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 11, 12:21*pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

a red supergiant) as per such an extremely vibrant star like Sirius(B)
have had before everything went to hell?

I suppose we could further review what we can do with our
moon(Selene), such as using it for accommodating my Lunar Space
Elevator and its International Space Station within the Counter Mass
(LSE-CM/ISS), as well as using it to shade Earth by 3%.

~ BG
Old February 15th 10, 05:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

It seems that Sirius(B) and those crazy Newtonian laws of gravity
should still apply, but then we'd only be making fools out of so many
good folks that we pay those big bucks to tell the rest of us whatever
to believe.

~ BG
Old February 15th 10, 05:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 24 2009, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted.

Your inability to follow a thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply in this
case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius.

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity?

In other words, our Nightcrawler has nothing except the usual
subjective hype that's all mainstream status quo approved.

~ BG
Old February 16th 10, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

In other words, it seems that our resident parrot Nightcrawler has
nothing except the usual subjective hype that's all mainstream status
quo approved.

~ BG

On Dec 24 2009, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted.

Your inability to follow a clean thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I still believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply
in this case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius. (especially when it was worth 12.5 solar masses)

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity that
somehow excludes interstellar interactions?

Old February 17th 10, 01:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 16, 6:32*am, BradGuth wrote:
In other words, it seems that our resident parrot Nightcrawler has
nothing except the usual subjective hype that's all mainstream status
quo approved.

*~ BG

On Dec 24 2009, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted..

Your inability to follow a clean thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is also noted.

At least I still believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply
in this case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius. (especially when it was worth 12.5 solar masses)

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity that
somehow excludes interstellar interactions?

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Apparently the asking of others to suggest why we've never been
affected and/or tidal associated with the Sirius star/solar system is
asking too much, and my suggesting otherwise is just ****ing off those
on charge of mainstream PR damage control.

A nearby molecular cloud of perhaps 20 light year radii and worth
2.5e37 kg (a density of 1000 suns per ly3 that may well have
included us), is apparently no big deal, not even after having
produced such a nearby star/solar system worth 25e30 kg that blew
away the remaining molecular mass which we had to have been saturated
within.

~ BG