Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old February 16th 10, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

In other words, it seems that our resident parrot Nightcrawler has
nothing except the usual subjective hype that's all mainstream status
quo approved.

~ BG

On Dec 24 2009, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted.

Your inability to follow a clean thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is noted.

At least I still believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply
in this case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius. (especially when it was worth 12.5 solar masses)

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity that
somehow excludes interstellar interactions?

Old February 17th 10, 01:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 16, 6:32*am, BradGuth wrote:
In other words, it seems that our resident parrot Nightcrawler has
nothing except the usual subjective hype that's all mainstream status
quo approved.

*~ BG

On Dec 24 2009, 6:58*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Dec 24, 11:35*am, Nightcrawler wrote:

On 12/24/2009 1:21 PM, BradGuth wrote:

Your perpetual obfuscation and systematic policy of denial is noted..

Your inability to follow a clean thought and abject refusal to accept
reality is also noted.

At least I still believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional, politically correct nor faith-based approved.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply
in this case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and TNO asteroids, plus scads of Oort zone Items hanging around
(including Sedna and at least a few thousand others)?

Tell us how we're supposedly not the least bit tidal associated with
Sirius. (especially when it was worth 12.5 solar masses)

Do you have some new and improved formula for gravity that
somehow excludes interstellar interactions?

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Apparently the asking of others to suggest why we've never been
affected and/or tidal associated with the Sirius star/solar system is
asking too much, and my suggesting otherwise is just ****ing off those
on charge of mainstream PR damage control.

A nearby molecular cloud of perhaps 20 light year radii and worth
2.5e37 kg (a density of 1000 suns per ly3 that may well have
included us), is apparently no big deal, not even after having
produced such a nearby star/solar system worth 25e30 kg that blew
away the remaining molecular mass which we had to have been saturated
within.

~ BG