LARRY KING PROVES HE HAS BALLS, AFTER ALL

Old November 16th 08, 02:36 AM posted to alt.catastrophism,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,alt.quotations
[email protected]

Default LARRY KING PROVES HE HAS BALLS, AFTER ALL

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT OF ED CONRAD'S
INTERVIEW WITH LARRY KING FRIDAY NIGHT

(Comments Copyrighted by CNN)

Larry: Ed, I understand you have made
arrangements to donate your brain to the
Smithsonian upon your death.

Ed: Oh, no, Larry! Actually I donated my brain
to the Smithsonian a couple years ago and
I now live without a brain -- that's why I'm such
a whacko!.

========================

Larry: Ed, why do you post that list of news
agencies and newspapers taking up precious
computer resources and making our great
nation more susceptible to overthrow by ferin
powers?

Ed: Because I'm a freakin' nitwit.

====================

Larry: I understand you are quite a limerickist
Can you recite a limerick for my viewers, explaining
your case against the Scientific Establishment.

Ed: Certainly, Larry!
Mmmm! Let's see! Got it!

The anthros, their interests SO vested
And Poor Truth, for too long molested
Their deceit and deception
Near the point of perfection
If it were my call, they'd ALL be arrested

===============================

MAN AS OLD AS COAL -- WOMEN, TOO!
(Pix the Major Media Doesn't Want You to See)

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladdery.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg

====================

THE ACCOLADES KEEPS ROLLING IN

wrote to talk.origins...

As some of you know, Ed Conrad's appearance on Larry King
was postponed a couple of weeks ago and was rescheduled
last night. After watching it, I have to admit that Ed is,
perhaps, on to something.

Ed presented his theory "man is as old as coal" and then they
brought in Richard Dawkins via satellite. The first 30 minutes
was Ed presenting some very impressive carbon dating results
that were confirmed by a senior scientist at MIT. I can't remember
the scientist's name, but he did confirm the accuracy of Ed's
findings.

The most interesting part was when Larry King surprised Ed
and brought Dawkins on via satellite. I was a bit saddened
to see that Dawkins just dismissed Conrad's discoveries out
of hand and really didn't seem to have anything to counter Ed's
argument with...other than to say, "Well, I'll have to look into this
latest finding".

Now I know we have all ridiculed Ed Conrad on this and other
forums, but I have to say that I will have to take another look
at this issue after seeing Ed's (superb) performance last night.

He seemed to have Dawkins stumped. But there has got to be
something wrong with Ed Conrad's theory...isn't there?

Did anyone else see it and have a comment?

-- JR

=============================

Nick Wool wrote to rec.gambling.poker:

If I wanted to read fundamentalist crap, or fellow fundamentalists
jerking each other off, I'd have logged on to alt.morons. What the
**** has this to do with poker? Go and sprout your crap somewhere
else.

=====================

Sirius Howard wrote to sci.astro.amateur, alt.gossip.celebrities, nyc.general and alt.california

Now you're just posting a list of all the countries of the world.
You just can't do anything original, can you?
There weren't any satellite problems, it was all in your head!

=====================

wrote to sci.physics, sci.med and sci.astro

"Oh, Ed, I've never made it with a man who has the intellectual
prowess to post endless lists of universities on Usenet."

"Darlene, yes, it's a rare man who learns to use the copy buffer
to create a template note containing hundreds of university
names and then post it to Usenet in order to crash the System
and allow America to be overrun by Communists"

"Ed?

"Yes, my darling Darlene?"

"Does posting hundreds of names of universities over and over
and over and over and over and over cause a man to have a 2-inch
pink and purple polka-dotted penis????"

The End

------------------

MOST POPULAR SCIENCE NEWSGROUPS
alt.folklore.science
bionet.neuroscience
clari.tw.science
k12.ed.science
rec.arts.sf.science
alt.paranet.science
sci.space.science
misc.education.science
soc.history.science
school.subjects.science
be.science
ukr.science
fj.soc.pseudo-science
fido7.su.science
net.science.biology.evolution
net.science.biology.misc
net.science.chemistry.misc
net.science.geology.misc
net.science.misc
net.science.physics.misc
fr.sci.geosciences
alt.fr.sciences-humaines.archeologie
alt.fr.sciences-humaines.archeologie.prehistoire
alt.fr.sciences.exactes.la.physique
alt.fr.sciences.exactes.la.chimie
alt.fr.sciences.exactes.les.mathematiques
alt.fr.sciences-humaines.sociologie
alt.fr.sciences-humaines.histoire.contemporaine
alt.fan.bill.nye.the.science
alt.fan.bill.nye.the.science.guy
alt.binaries.fr.sciences.humaines.astrologie
alt.earth.system.science
alt.info-science
alt.mad.science
alt.tv.weird-science