Organism

Old July 31st 07, 11:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Peter Johns

Default Organism

The time is ripe for creating a quantum computer to carry on the rate of
progress in computer processing power. But there is inherently problems with
storing qubits and retrieving their results. The problems start with the
unstable nature of the subatomic world and its constituents. To solve this
problem, one idea I would like to put forward is to use biology. What I mean
by that is to bioengineer a living organism that inherently processes
information in order to survive, the lifeblood of its existence. The
organism could receive data input via enzymes and this gets around the
problem of unstable qubits and the subsequent failure of traditional designs
for quantum computing. This would also be the most efficient way of
proccesing information because it is at the level of DNA, the code of
existence.

Old August 1st 07, 02:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Laidback[_5_]

"Peter Johns" wrote in message
[...]
:
:
BUT.. Biological systems consist of Atoms, in fact EVERYTHING consists of
Atoms and all Atoms are bound to electronic theory anyway..

Why introduce biological complexity to Electronics which deals with Physics
at a more in-depth level anyway, All we need do is to refer to proper
theoretical working models of the Atom that conform closer to Atoms in
reality..

Yes indeed... I am referring to the model of the Atom that most of the
Electronics industry have under lock and key away from the general public
which includes the educational arena such as Universities.

Cheers,

--

Peter J Schoen
May the Universe return