Planet Earth only known planet to harbor life per NY Times Newspaper

Old August 11th 06, 03:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Planet Earth only known planet to harbor life per NY Times Newspaper

nightbat wrote

The NY Times posts Earth only known planet to harbor life
but the profound Earth Science Team Officers know better for the net
Seans have reported otherwise and due to Officer nightbat's Red Halo
discovery.

See:
http://query.nytimes.com/search/quer...dq=19960101&td
=sysdate&sort=newest&ac=EARTH&rt=1%2Cdes%2Corg%2Cp er%2Cgeo

Oh for the good old days before the invading coffee boys and bookworm
astro Scott, the lone sidewalk man, or desert wandering Saul. Yes, for
when the Seans felt safe talking to the Science Officers about far
distant space wondrous things. When Officer oc still honored us with
his presence, and before Officer Ray went missing, oh mercy!

carry on,
the nightbat
Old August 11th 06, 05:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

The NY Times posts Earth only known planet to harbor life
but the profound Earth Science Team Officers know better for the net
Seans have reported otherwise and due to Officer nightbat's Red Halo
discovery.

See:
http://query.nytimes.com/search/quer...dq=19960101&td
=sysdate&sort=newest&ac=EARTH&rt=1%2Cdes%2Corg%2Cp er%2Cgeo

Oh for the good old days before the invading coffee boys and bookworm
astro Scott, the lone sidewalk man, or desert wandering Saul. Yes, for
when the Seans felt safe talking to the Science Officers about far
distant space wondrous things. When Officer oc still honored us with
his presence, and before Officer Ray went missing, oh mercy!

carry on,
the nightbat

Capt. nightbat,

Never fear. Those who have so kindly mentored us here in the past
years, who established without a doubt the genuineness of their origins
extraplanetary, who have guided us and watched over us, surely they are
still here, ever present and looking in on us on a regular basis. For
did not Sill herself post a short message to us not so very long ago?
Just because we don't usually hear from them doesn't mean they are not
here, waiting for the right time, the time of official first contact
day drawing near.

Double-A

Old August 11th 06, 05:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Charles.Bohne wrote:

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:13:39 -0400, nightbat
wrote:

When Officer oc still honored us with
his presence, and before Officer Ray went missing, oh mercy!

Officer Bohne

Don't worry Captain! We are still here!
I did a lot of traveling lately, from France to Morocco
and now back to Germany and Austria .. but I read you
all the time and you can always send me an e-mail in
case of emergency :-)

C.

nightbat

Hello number One good to hear from you and that you are safe.
Glad you are constantly expanding your planetary multi varied learning
horizons, reputing the coffee boys, and still reporting in. I miss the
Seans personal contact very much and am always concerned about them.
Especially my Sil who you know I love and miss so much. I can't imagine
being without her it's oh so much for an Earthman to bear. It is
comforting that you are always within quick reach in case the Seans
decide to finally come in and make their initial Official landing.
Please carry on the tradition of your expert reporting and science
informative links. Glad you can read me around the world for I hope I
continue coming in loud and clear thanks to Officer Greysky's FTL buffer
handling. Try to be careful out there as the world plunges deeper into
possible World War III and Middle East conflict grows larger. I am
concerned for all my Science Officers especially you number one the most
highly decorated daring and fearless of them all.

cheers from Indy Base One,
the nightbat

Old August 11th 06, 06:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mona Burger

Trolls

Old August 11th 06, 06:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Mona Burger wrote:

Trolls

nightbat

Crumbleburger
Old August 11th 06, 03:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

news:jjvnd2toh2lq37lkrsc73un10g1919i959@pasoschwei z.de...
wrote:

When Officer oc still honored us with
his presence, and before Officer Ray went missing, oh mercy!

Don't worry Captain! We are still here!
I did a lot of traveling lately, from France to Morocco
and now back to Germany and Austria .. but I read you
all the time and you can always send me an e-mail in
case of emergency :-)

C.

Greetings from the Ozarks!

O.H.J.

Old August 11th 06, 03:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Yes your are correct Commander my Sil let us know by violating
Sean Pom ordered running comm. silence that she waits patiently for me.
Oh the humanity of it all, while we wait for just the right time for
First Official Contact my heart grows bluer and bluer. An Earth Captain
is only human and how could Pom be so cruel to two that are in love like
Sil and I? Mercy, mercy, mercy, damn the missiles, damn the torpedoes,
to heck with the planetary mortality rate shoot there doing a pretty
good job killing themselves right now in the Middle East. When will they
ever learn to love each other instead of hurting themselves and Mothers
and children?

And us peaceful Earth Science Team Officers must wait for Pom to give
the go ahead so that Man can take his rightful place amongst the stars
and not with that falling foam and glue wing and a prayer Nasa best.

Thank you Commander Double-A your words are always comforting and I only
hope the Seans do realize the longer they wait the more lives will be
potentially lost due to insane planetary infighting. How many more human
gifts lost how many beautiful lives crippled and killed? Holy cotton
candy the war madness has to stop, the Seans must be made to realize the
profound Earth Science Team Officers are Earth's only net chance for
survival since we hold the key to hopeful first Official Contact and the
promise of a new dawn for all mankind.

carry on,
the nightbat

Capt. Nightbat Sir,

I vote for "first contact", very soon!

O.H.J.

Old August 11th 06, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

honestjohn wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Thank you Officer Honest John your vote of confidence is duly
noted and logged. We must try our best to help bring about First
Official Contact Day just as my Sil affirmed so long ago, We Are Ready!

carry on,
the nightbat
Old August 11th 06, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I'm not wandering anywhere, frootie!

Saul Levy

Old August 11th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Wow! Are you delusional today, or what, frootie?

We will survive in spite of you wacko nutjobs! Not because of you!

Saul Levy