Other Solar Systems ???

Old July 15th 10, 12:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Other Solar Systems ???

Itsw the wave of astronomy in this spacetime. We are searcing for
Earth like planets. Kicker is planets are so dim. However this guy
from Penn State observed planets revolving around a "dead star"(WOW)
Soon after two Swiss guys found a Jupiter size planet orbiting the
star 51 Pegasi Here is another kicker,but kind of sad. "none of
these systems resemble our solar system Hmmm. Yes it takes a Jupiter
size planet to cause the star to wobble. Jupiter is pretty far from
the Sun,but many found were close to their sun. Read one was orbiting
closer than Mercury. Just a gut feeling but maybe its ready to fall
in??? Orthers found to be in great elliptical orbits. Ooops just
thought a What if Our solar system is just about dust free What if
we find others dusty. Dust could create friction,and that means planet
orbits are continually getting smaller(Not good news) My thinking is
this is fascinating. Much better than spending time and big bucks
orbiting the Earth in a shuttle. 40 years is enough. If you all have
more information on extrasolar planets jump in TreBert
Old July 15th 10, 01:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

On Jul 14, 6:00*pm, bert wrote:
[...]

Until we have better telescopes planted on the far side of the Moon,
we are just going to have to physically go to the other stars to see
if
there are Earth like planets there. What's wrong with our space
program, anyway? We landed on the Moon 41 years ago, and since
then we have achieved absolutely nothing.

And scientists think they are so smart.
Old July 15th 10, 04:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler[_3_]

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

Until we have better telescopes planted on the far side of the Moon,

[snip rest of crap, unread]

Why the far side of the moon? Stupid fantasies?

Old July 15th 10, 04:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

On Jul 14, 10:30*pm, "Nightcrawler" wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

Until we have better telescopes planted on the far side of the Moon,

[snip rest of crap, unread]

Why the far side of the moon? *Stupid fantasies?

Since you don't have any intelligence, I will explain it to you
slowly.
NO EARTHILIGHT!
Old July 15th 10, 05:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler[_3_]

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

Since you don't have any intelligence, I will explain it to you
slowly.
NO EARTHILIGHT!

So, geosynchronous orbit does not achieve this, better?

The dark side of the moon does not get direct sunshine?

****, you are a complete idiot.

Old July 15th 10, 05:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

On Jul 14, 11:03*pm, "Nightcrawler" wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

Since you don't have any intelligence, I will explain it to you
slowly.
NO EARTHILIGHT!

So, geosynchronous orbit does not achieve this, better?

The dark side of the moon does not get direct sunshine?

****, you are a complete idiot.

Bigger telescopes and far more cost effectives can be built on the
Moon.
Half the time the Moon is not getting direct sunshine.
Build two of them, almost half a Moon apart, and this almost never
happens.

Stupid.
Old July 15th 10, 05:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

On Jul 14, 9:39*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Earth-like planets will BE FOUND BY TELESCOPES ON THE EARTH AND IN
ORBIT, Mark!

Not as good as they can on the Moon, where extreme telescopic
structures
can be built.

*Remember that ASTRONOMERS ARE SO MUCH SMARTER THAN YOU
THINK THEY ARE! *I've worked with them. *You never did.

You don't know that. I worked with chemists.

IDIOT! *Another thing YOU ARE VERY STUPID ABOUT!

**** OFF! *You KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ASTRONOMY and presumably ALL OTHER
TECHNICAL TOPICS!

If I am just chattering into the wind, you would have no reason to pay
any attention to me.
But since I am making sense, I am a threat to you, because you are
against all progress, and this is because
progress shows your complete ignorance as well as your total inability
to think.
Notice I am the one with the topic, you have none. All you can do is
try to tear
down what others meticulously build,

Old July 15th 10, 06:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jul 14, 5:32*pm, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Jul 14, 6:00*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

How do we know this is true?

On average, the moon is dark as coal, it's loaded with all the
minerals of Earth plus has other valuable elements in numbers greater
than Earth, as well as it's a very UV reactive colorful moon that's
also a good source of gamma plus it's electrostatic charged to boot.

and since then we have achieved absolutely nothing.

And scientists think they are so smart.

Public funded scientist are always very smart, about protecting their
jobs and benefits.

~ BG

Old July 15th 10, 06:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jul 14, 9:36*pm, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Jews like rabbi Saul Levy have a very important job to do.

~ BG
Old July 15th 10, 06:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jul 14, 8:47*pm, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Jul 14, 10:30*pm, "Nightcrawler" wrote:

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

Until we have better telescopes planted on the far side of the Moon,

[snip rest of crap, unread]

Why the far side of the moon? *Stupid fantasies?

Since you don't have any intelligence, I will explain it to you
slowly.
NO EARTHILIGHT!

Nightcrawler sleeps with rabbi Saul Levy, and they fornicate one
another.

~ BG
..