BP only responsible for 75 million in damages

Old May 31st 10, 06:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default BP only responsible for 75 million in damages

No wonder they could care less at this point.
They hit that after the first day.
Now they literally could walk away laughing, and they know there is nothing
anyone can do.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...eck.cnn?hpt=T3

All you partisan jackasses who are busy blaming it on one politician/party
should see this.

That the law was in effect since 1990, and has NEVER been changed. updated,
or repealed by Bush OR Obama.

WE ARE ON OUR OWN, PEOPLE !!!
The system has officially failed.

Old May 31st 10, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default BP only responsible for 75 million in damages - link correction

OOOPPPS WRONG LINK

This one is correct
http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2....aring.cnn.html

Old May 31st 10, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...1/sot.obama.ra...

All you partisan jackasses who are busy blaming it on one politician/party
should see this.

That the law was in effect since 1990, and has NEVER been changed. updated,
or repealed by Bush OR Obama.

WE ARE ON OUR OWN, PEOPLE *!!!
The system has officially failed.

“BP Pledges To Continue Being Huge Profitable Corporation”
http://www.theonion.com/articles/bp-...e-corpo,17510/
LONDON—Embattled BP officials assured the public Thursday that
despite the setbacks of the past month, the company was still
"fiercely committed" to remaining an enormously powerful moneymaking
industrial conglomerate. "We promise the good people of Louisiana or
Texas or wherever that this horrific oil spill will not, even for a
moment, stop us from pursuing unspeakably massive profits," BP
spokesman Reginald Clacton-Thorpe told reporters. "We are even now
working around the clock to make this historic PR disaster as painless
for us as possible." Clacton-Thorpe stressed that "neither the
terrible errors of our past nor the inevitably worse ones of our
future" would affect that ultimate mission.

-

Now that’s what I’d call a very objective interpretation of the facts.

~ BG
Old May 31st 10, 07:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 31, 11:08*am, "Bast" wrote:
OOOPPPS *WRONG LINK

This one is correcthttp://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/politics/2010/05/25/bts.s...

Old May 31st 10, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Bast wrote:
[...]

Well sure,....only being on the hook for $75,000,000.
They'll make that back worldwide in a day,....mere pocket change.

But are hero's in D.C. are doing their jobs of discussing how wrong it is,
with suitably stern expressions on their faces.
And may actually decide to TAKE ACTION, and eventually vote to send BP a
very strongly worded letter.

Old May 31st 10, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bp-...-being-huge-pr...
[...]

If we send enough of those "very strongly worded" letters, perhaps
they'll get a nasty paper cut.

~ BG
Old May 31st 10, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Brad Guth wrote:

Bast wrote:
[...]

Oh gees, I completely missed that. And BP would sue the U.S. for millions.
A cup of hot McDonalds coffee doesn't even break the skin. and look at what
that costs.

But you have to wonder that in DAYS they could ram the Patriot Act down our
throats, and yet now,.... ????

Old June 1st 10, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 31, 2:12*pm, "Bast" wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

Bast wrote:
[...]

Our nation has become hydrocarbon deficient, as well as most other
forms of energy deficient, so we get to not only pay for everything
others screw up (such as our mutually perpetrated cold-war, the
LIBERTY fiasco, 9/11, TWA flight-800, Ponzi Madoff, the whole stinking
kosher approved SEC and Federal Reserve debauchery, and now BP), but
then we also get to die for our nation that's becoming half owned by
China and extensively operated or rather manipulated by the
Rothschilds.

President BHO could certainly do a whole lot more for us, as long as
he didn't mind the same outcome as JFK.

Clearly the Patriot Act simply doesn't apply to anything that's too
big to fail. Acts of treason and high treason also don't apply as
long as those Rothschilds are in any way involved.

~ BG
Old June 1st 10, 01:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Brad Guth wrote:
On May 31, 2:12 pm, "Bast" wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

Bast wrote:
[...]

I was sure there was more than ONE person in D.C.
And if Obama has dropped the ball on this one (which he has), and people
start again saying "we told you so, this wouldn't have happened if McCain
got in".

Well where the HELL is Senator McCain to show us the light of leadership,
and what should be done ?
He sure had no problems sponsoring bills for years, and all of you MUST
remember his Bill (SP 3081) that stripped us of the few rights the Patriot
Act missed.

Yet he's nowhere to be found in the news. But in November 2010 will be
asking us to put him back in as senator,. and probably AGAIN in 2012 for
Obama's job.

I still say a perfectly good use for ALL politicians is as oil plugs. and it
wouldn't cost B.P. as much as golf balls, since we know they are already
PAID FOR.

Old June 1st 10, 03:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 31, 5:40*pm, "Bast" wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On May 31, 2:12 pm, "Bast" wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video.../sot.obama..ra...

[...]

Perhaps they're all over at Hooters, along with rabbi Saul Levy and
his illegitimate son Hagar, and BP is picking up their whole tab
(including both kinds of hookers).

~ BG