What if? (on man made eclipses)

Old March 11th 08, 12:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if? (on man made eclipses)

To Ya All It is happening the corot has been launched it will find
planets 1.5 times biggrer than Earth. Even know if they have liquid
water rather than ice,or vapor. What it does as this rock planet
crosses its Sun it will detect the weakening of light. It is built by
the French agency CNES Corot stands for (convection, rotation,and
planetary transits) Very appropriate as to my post Bert+Sunbeam

Old March 13th 08, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
ah

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
To Ya All It is happening the corot has been launched it will find
planets 1.5 times biggrer than Earth. Even know if they have liquid
water rather than ice,or vapor. What it does as this rock planet
crosses its Sun it will detect the weakening of light. It is built by
the French agency CNES Corot stands for (convection, rotation,and
planetary transits) Very appropriate as to my post Bert+Sunbeam

You do a lot of acid in the 80's, Bert?
--
ah
Old March 16th 08, 03:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_6_]

ah wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
To Ya All It is happening the corot has been launched it will find
planets 1.5 times biggrer than Earth. Even know if they have liquid
water rather than ice,or vapor. What it does as this rock planet
crosses its Sun it will detect the weakening of light. It is built by
the French agency CNES Corot stands for (convection, rotation,and
planetary transits) Very appropriate as to my post Bert+Sunbeam

You do a lot of acid in the 80's, Bert?

You do a lot of shrooms in the 70's, Bert?

Old March 23rd 08, 12:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
ah

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
To Ya All It is happening the corot has been launched it will find
planets 1.5 times biggrer than Earth. Even know if they have liquid
water rather than ice,or vapor. What it does as this rock planet
crosses its Sun it will detect the weakening of light. It is built by
the French agency CNES Corot stands for (convection, rotation,and
planetary transits) Very appropriate as to my post Bert+Sunbeam

You do a lot of acid in the 80's, Bert?

You do a lot of shrooms in the 70's, Bert?

You do a lot of MDA in the 60's, Bert?
--
ah
Old March 23rd 08, 02:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_6_]

ah wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
To Ya All It is happening the corot has been launched it will find
planets 1.5 times biggrer than Earth. Even know if they have liquid
water rather than ice,or vapor. What it does as this rock planet
crosses its Sun it will detect the weakening of light. It is built by
the French agency CNES Corot stands for (convection, rotation,and
planetary transits) Very appropriate as to my post Bert+Sunbeam

You do a lot of acid in the 80's, Bert?

You do a lot of shrooms in the 70's, Bert?

You do a lot of MDA in the 60's, Bert?

You do a lot of sterno in the 50's, Bert?

--
"Classic erroneous presupposition."
-- David Tholen

What if? (on man made eclipses) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 6 February 19th 08 05:59 AM
solar eclipses Mike Amateur Astronomy 0 March 26th 06 05:41 PM
Eclipses & Eclipse Weather [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 1 August 8th 05 10:13 AM