"Russian Right Stuff" video

Old January 17th 05, 02:56 PM
Alberto Catalano

Default "Russian Right Stuff" video

Anyone have a copy of this 3-part Nova/BBC series (aka "Red Star in Orbit")
that they would be willing to copy for me?
Will pay.
Alberto Catalano

Old January 17th 05, 07:01 PM
Pat Flannery

Alberto Catalano wrote:

Anyone have a copy of this 3-part Nova/BBC series (aka "Red Star in Orbit")
that they would be willing to copy for me?
Will pay.

Also keep your eyes peeled for The History Channel's "Secrets of Soviet
Space Disasters" from their History Undercover series:
http://store.aetv.com/html/product/i...tid=&subcatid=
....and A & E's "Soviet Space- The Secret Designer" from their Time
Machine series (it's the biography of Korolev)
I've got all of these and the three Nova ones on VHS, but they were
copied off of TV- and they won't recopy to another tape at all well.
Nova also did a program on Mir called "Terror In Space" that is still
available:
http://shop.wgbh.org/webapp/wcs/stor...0051&langId=-1

Pat
Old January 18th 05, 06:12 AM

Dear Pat
Thanks for the info. Have you seen another doco called "The Red Stuff"?