ntrs.nasa.gov is Fully Up and Running Again

Old October 19th 04, 02:04 AM
Vincent D. DeSimone

Default ntrs.nasa.gov is Fully Up and Running Again

All of the PDF's in http://ntrs.nasa.gov/ are fully available again after a
two week hiatus. I've just spent a glorious couple of hours downloading
more of that wonderful data again. Enjoy.

And my heartfelt thanks to the guys at NASA. It must have been a heck of a
crash.

Old October 23rd 04, 03:54 PM
Scott Dorsey

Vincent D. DeSimone wrote:
All of the PDF's in http://ntrs.nasa.gov/ are fully available again after a
two week hiatus. I've just spent a glorious couple of hours downloading
more of that wonderful data again. Enjoy.

And my heartfelt thanks to the guys at NASA. It must have been a heck of a
crash.

Sorry about that. The fibre channel card that goes from the machine to
the RAID arrays that store the reports went south. While there was a
backup system running while the main machine was down, it was apparently
not able to handle the volume of requests.
--scott