Ignore LaDonna Wyss

Old June 26th 04, 03:20 AM
IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss

Default Ignore LaDonna Wyss

It amazes me how one lunatic can garnish so much attention on this
newsgroup!

LaDonna Wyss has made various attempts to push her way into the
limelight, not just on ssh, but also on the forum at apollo1.info.
The main difference is that she was publicly exposed, chastised, and
silenced on the apollo1.info forum. Yet, here on ssh, she is not only
granted a soapbox, she is encouraged to continue her demented
rantings!

In the end, I believe that LaDonna Wyss is really quite a pathetic
individual.

If one reads her posts on ssh, and especially the ones on the
apollo1.info forum, it is clear that the poor thing has a marked
personal obsession with Scott Grissom.

From the tone and language of her ssh retorts, she comes across as
merely a Scott Grissom Wanna Be. She even recycles some of Grissom's
previous barbs in her own posts, such as her use of the term
"Windbag", which is a term that Grissom often used in earlier ssh
posts.

Her posts on both the forum and ssh also indicate that she has a
desperate need to be noticed and considered important. Note her
grandiose claims about her superior knowledge of the Apollo 1
spacecraft on both forums. Also note how on ssh she makes a point to
say that she has contact info for astronauts, and that the media will
be consulting her.

ssh is once again infected with the poison of a complete and utter
lunatic. Why? Plain and simple.... the people on this newsgroup
continue to respond to that lunatic!

LaDonna Wyss is a person who is in desperate need of therapy. Lots
and lots of therapy.

So, what is the best response to a delusional, obsessive, and
manipulative poster like LaDonna?

IGNORE HER!!!!!!!
PRETEND SHE DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!
LET HER HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH HERSELF, BUT DO NOT RESPOND TO
ANYTHING SHE SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one final comment to LaDonna Wyss (aka HpyWife516, HpyWife927,
Wanttruth, Justquest, L.D. Kansas, and Rae Kansas):

Do us all a favor, and get yourself into therapy.

I would suggest you look up someone who specializes in Borderline
Personality Disorder. Your posts both here and on the apollo1.info
forum suggest that you would meet the diagnostic criteria as outlined
in the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders,
Fourth Edition).

In case you don't believe me, I suggest you take a break from Apollo
1, and go to the following URL:

www.psychologynet.org/bpd.html

It's all right there in black and white, LaDonna. The frantic efforts
to avoid real or imagined abandonment. The unstable and intense
interpersonal relationships. The impulsivity. The inappropriate and
intense anger. The stress-related paranoid ideation. The obsessions.
The emotional roller coaster rides. The unstable self image.

Basically, when you look up Borderline Personality Disorder in the
DSM-IV, you pretty much find a biography of LaDonna Wyss.

People, please just ignore this poor creature. She'll eventually tire
of talking to herself, and crawl away to take refuge under another
rock.

I have no intention of responding to anything LaDonna might write in
response to this post, and I would encourage others on ssh to do the
same.

The only way to deal with her is to respond with deafening
SILENCE...........
Old June 26th 04, 10:59 AM
Bruce Palmer

IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss wrote:
It amazes me how one lunatic can garnish so much attention on this
newsgroup!

snip

And one final comment to LaDonna Wyss (aka HpyWife516, HpyWife927,
Wanttruth, Justquest, L.D. Kansas, and Rae Kansas):

I was checking out that forum the other day. Re. the petition they've
got going to re-open the investigation, I thought it was very strange
that on a petition that supposedly is going to be sent to real
Congreemen and Senators that someone would "sign" it not once, not
twice, but three times. Twice with bogus names. One would think
someone who desperately wants to be taken seriously would avoid such
irresponsible antics.

snip rest

I did get a good laugh from some of the posts there. Sounds like when
our newest resident troll first approached "scott" he tried to hit on her.

--
bp
Proud Member of the Human O-Ring Society Since 2003
Old June 26th 04, 04:08 PM
Terrell Miller

"IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss" wrote in message
m...

It amazes me how one lunatic can garnish so much attention on this
newsgroup!

does the term "slow news day" mean anything to you? g

snip

[...]

actually, on ssh she's acted more like someone with a mix of:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (aka Oswald Syndrome)

quote
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for
admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in
a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and
talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate
achievements)

is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance,
beauty, or ideal love

believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood
by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or
institutions)

requires excessive admiration

has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially
favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve
his or her own ends

lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and
needs of others

is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

/quote

....and a bit of Antisocial Personality Disorder

quote
There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of
others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three (or more) of the
following:

failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as
indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest

deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning
others for personal profit or pleasure

impulsivity or failure to plan ahead

irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or
assaults

reckless disregard for safety of self or others

consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain
consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations

lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing
having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another

/quote

though not so much of the latter, mainly just the last two symptoms.

But BPD? Can't see it. BPD is often accompanied by apd, npd, hpd, yadda, but
lots of the classic BPD symptoms that you mention aren't really shown by LaD
*on ssh*.

To get back to why we're giving her some attention: for awhile we were just
making fun of her because we were bored. But then as she started going to
enormous lengths to avoid having to produce verifiable evidence for her
claims (classic apd), kept making all these self-aggrandizing remarks about
all her contacts (npd) and demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge and
understanding of even basic concepts of the subject matter (classic
conspiracy theorist) and a complete lack of common sense about how people
and systems function in real life (ditto)...then we started to shift from
simple mockery to a relentless determination to make her face the
consequences of her actions. She makes wild-assed claims about a conspiracy
to commit murder and then desperately avoids having to prove it, and we are
determined to nail her ass to the wall for doing so.

--
Terrell Miller

"Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more
willing to die."
Proverb

Old June 26th 04, 04:55 PM
IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss

Bruce Palmer wrote in message et...

I did get a good laugh from some of the posts there. Sounds like when
our newest resident troll first approached "scott" he tried to hit on her.

I have no idea what the truth is, and I have no desire to know. Just
keep in mind, Bruce, that LaDonna's comments may merely be reflecting
her own warped perception of reality.

Such thoughts go along perfectly with the diagnostic criteria of those
with Borderline Personality Disorder. They tend to be obsessive,
fixated in a place that is far from reality, as well as emotionally
needy and controlling!

Another example of this occured in her most recent post about her
meeting with Jim Lovell. Look at what she writes, and her lala land
mentality becomes clear!

LaDonna wrote: "I had to laugh and wonder what he [Jim Lovell] was
thinking when I said certain things. But he was quite kind and
gracious, and I'm sure he never thought anything bad about me OR
anything I said."

Earth to LaDonna!!!!

The REALITY is that Jim Lovell probably did one of two things. Either
he was thinking that this woman was a complete idiot, and trying to
think of ways to make a graceful exit. Or, he was passing the time
thinking about something totally unrelated, such as what to order for
his next drink or his latest golf scores!

The TRUTH is that Jim Lovell probably wasn't focusing on LaDonna at
all while she was talking to him, and especially after she left! But,
in LaDonna's twisted mind, he must have been completely absorbed in
what she was saying, simply because he was polite to her.

God help poor Jim Lovell! Don't be surprised if you see LaDonna Wyss
claiming that HE hit on her, too!!!

In short, LaDonna's posts here on ssh and the A-1 forum make it
painfully clear that her Borderline Personality Disorder, and
especially her paranoid ideations, are showing!!!!!!!

Like I said earlier, the best thing is for EVERYONE on ssh to IGNORE
every single post LaDonna Wyss makes.
Old June 26th 04, 04:55 PM
Hop David

Terrell Miller wrote:
"IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss" wrote in message
m...

It amazes me how one lunatic can garnish so much attention on this
newsgroup!

does the term "slow news day" mean anything to you? g

There's some interesting stuff going on now. The Cassini mission, for
instance.

--
Hop David
http://clowder.net/hop/index.html

Old June 26th 04, 09:52 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Hop David
writes

Terrell Miller wrote:
"IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss" wrote in message
m...

It amazes me how one lunatic can garnish so much attention on this
newsgroup!

does the term "slow news day" mean anything to you? g

There's some interesting stuff going on now. The Cassini mission, for
instance.

It's not history, though. Not yet, at least!
Old June 27th 04, 11:29 AM
IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss

Jonathan Silverlight wrote in message ...
In message , Hop David
writes

Terrell Miller wrote:

does the term "slow news day" mean anything to you? g

Sometimes NO news is GOOD news! ;-)

Seriously, would you rather sit through a newscast featuring Monica
Lewinsky boo hooing about her portrayal in Clinton's book, or just
turn off the drivel, and listen to the sounds of silence?

Same with LaDonna Wyss. The OFF or MUTE button is the best choice.
Old June 27th 04, 07:56 PM
OM

On 27 Jun 2004 04:25:32 -0700,
(IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss) wrote:

Being completely and totally ignored would be the one thing that would
put her over the edge.... and we all know she ain't got far to go!
;-)

....Ok, but if we make this sacrifice, she's got to promise to kill
herself so she never bothers anyone again.

Fair is fair, natch.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 27th 04, 09:33 PM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Actually, I'm hoping that Monica will do a full tell-all about each
and every encounter, right down to the description of how she
passionately gave each blow job blow-by-blow, along with any other
depravities or perversions those Arkansanians are noted for, thus
proving to the rest of the world that Bill Clinton *is* as much an
inbred pig****er as we've always known he was :-)

Oh, Fox News Channel.... just wait...I'll bet she shows up there.

Pat