A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Anaheim is all WET

Old October 13th 18, 06:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Anaheim is all WET

24 hour light rain.The sun blocked by heavy clouds WOW.Will there be land slides if we get an inch of rain? Is this rain from that hurricane,or the last Indian rain dance? Will the birds start flying again.I know Anaheim microbes are happy campers.To show how happy they are they are having continual sex,and trillions and trillions are being created as I type.Prove of this I got the runs.and that makes me a happy camper too. Bert
Old October 13th 18, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 10:49:37 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
24 hour light rain.The sun blocked by heavy clouds WOW.Will there be land slides if we get an inch of rain? Is this rain from that hurricane,or the last Indian rain dance? Will the birds start flying again.I know Anaheim microbes are happy campers.To show how happy they are they are having continual sex,and trillions and trillions are being created as I type.Prove of this I got the runs.and that makes me a happy camper too. Bert

Well rain is what you wanted. Rain is what you're getting! Every mud puddle will fill. Will the mosquitoes be far behind?

Double-A

Old October 13th 18, 10:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael
external usenet poster

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 2:32:28 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:

Well rain is what you wanted. Rain is what you're getting! Every mud puddle will fill. Will the mosquitoes be far behind?

Double-A

trust me bert wants more than rain. a floody thingy, more to his liking ?
Old October 13th 18, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]
external usenet poster

Le 13/10/2018 Ã* 23:14, Arc Michael a écritÂ*:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 2:32:28 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

trust me bert wants more than rain. a floody thingy, more to his liking ?

like a very wet rotten crotch with a sodden slimy schnitzel to lick
Old October 14th 18, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Finally used van's wipers.Put on a rain jacket. The sun came out a 5pm.When will it rain again. Days are getting short,and night air is cool.I;m putting a blanket over my sheet its comfy. I'm voting not to turn clocks back. Bert
Old October 14th 18, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 7:26:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Finally used van's wipers.Put on a rain jacket. The sun came out a 5pm.When will it rain again. Days are getting short,and night air is cool.I;m putting a blanket over my sheet its comfy. I'm voting not to turn clocks back. Bert

The only time I was in LA it rained! Sort of a divine anointing, I think.

Double-A

Old October 15th 18, 04:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael
external usenet poster

On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 3:43:45 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:

The only time I was in LA it rained! Sort of a divine anointing, I think..

Hope you did not wear a cap and allowed it to rain on your head, anointed blessings.

Double-A

Old October 15th 18, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 8:43:12 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:

Hope you did not wear a cap and allowed it to rain on your head, anointed blessings.

Double-A

I never wore caps. I was staying near Venice Beach, Marina Del Rey.

Double-A
Old October 15th 18, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael
external usenet poster

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:55:15 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

journey: " The City by the Bay."

Old October 15th 18, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:04:24 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2:55:15 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:

Finally used van's wipers.Put on a rain jacket. The sun came out a 5pm.When will it rain again. Days are getting short,and night air is cool..I;m putting a blanket over my sheet its comfy. I'm voting not to turn clocks back. Bert

Double-A

Double-A

journey: " The City by the Bay."

Wrong journey, wrong city, wrong bay.

Think muscle beach.

Double-A