It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Old October 11th 18, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 5:00:40 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Been cooler,and dryer.I hope hurricane Michael swings west. Sandy I'm seeing every day,but that won't last.I'm to old to worry about girls. Bert

None of us every stop needing women. Girls yes don't worry about those.
Old October 11th 18, 09:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 3:00:40 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Been cooler,and dryer.I hope hurricane Michael swings west. Sandy I'm seeing every day,but that won't last.I'm to old to worry about girls. Bert

Aren't you glad you are not longer in Florida? Looks like here we are in for a week of Indian Summer! Clear skies and sunshine! And the nice thing about the fall, it never gets too hot. But we are expecting some days about 70F this week! Only problem is that this time of year when it gets sunny, the wind usually blows from the east, and when that gets too strong, it is not pleasant.

Currently 62F as of 1:00 PM PDT here in Gresham. Sun is shining! Wind northeast at 7 mph. Humidity 51%.

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday at the buffet. Kim is very dependable, but it is only once a week, and then only for lunch.

Double-A

Old October 11th 18, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Sandy will say See you in two hours,and 8 days can go by.Cool sunny and not a cloud.Bert
Old October 12th 18, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 1:57:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Sandy will say See you in two hours,and 8 days can go by.Cool sunny and not a cloud.Bert

Does Sandy have multiple personalities? That could explain it.

A nice sunny 65F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Not a cloud in the sky. East wind has not started up yet, but it is expected in coming days. Currently wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 46%. Expected high today 68F.

I just bought what looks to be a very warm winter coat at a second had store here in Gresham. It has a hood.

Double-A

Old October 13th 18, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 2:12:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 1:57:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Sandy will say See you in two hours,and 8 days can go by.Cool sunny and not a cloud.Bert

Does Sandy have multiple personalities? That could explain it.

A nice sunny 65F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Not a cloud in the sky. East wind has not started up yet, but it is expected in coming days. Currently wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 46%. Expected high today 68F.

I just bought what looks to be a very warm winter coat at a second had store here in Gresham. It has a hood.

Double-A

I've known Sandy the first day in Anaheim(5 years) She help driving me around to get my city and Orange county lic.for M&M. She hears 20x20 and that is a helper.She drives me everywhere.I pay her expenses.She is not taking me as a sugar dady She was married 30 years ago(at 23) Has a 29 year old daughter that lives near Huntington Beach who I never met. Weather getting to cool for shorts.Still no clouds. I got a letter from DMV and have to smog check van by Dec.8 No problem Cost $60. Also have to get another 5 year lic..by my birthday.That could be a problem since I will be 91 WOW .They look at old people as drivers not fit to drive on the freeway.I don;t drive the freeways. To get my lic. 5 years ago took me two weeks. They don;t like my van being a 1993. They would like to drive me to a nursing home and tie me to the bed. Well I'll see how 2019 goes or I;m off to Hawaii van and all. I can live at the top of that great mountain and look at stars 8 billion LYs away WOW They sell Bud light too Bert
Old October 13th 18, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 7:26:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

You better move on to Hawaii while your health is still good and can enjoy it. Wow. Already 5 years in California? That makes you practically a native! I think I will always drive older cars. Not only cheaper, but they don't have the tracking devices on them from which they can tell where your car was when some local guardrail got demolished!

Another nice fall day here. Sun is shining and sky is clear. Currently 63F as of 1:15 PM. Wind is east at 8 mph, but can't feel it here in downtown Gresham. Humidity is 43%. Stopped at Farmers' market. Time to start stocking the root cellar for winter!

Double-A

Old October 13th 18, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Must get home. I discovered the Ducks are playing on ABC free television! Tied a halftime with the Huskies!

Double-A

Old October 14th 18, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 2:34:55 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Must get home. I discovered the Ducks are playing on ABC free television! Tied a halftime with the Huskies!

Double-A

Was a good game! The Ducks beat the No. 15 Washington Huskies 30-27 in OT!

Today is a typical dry fall day here in Gresham. A warm east wind is blowing a lot of dry leaves about. Now 66F as of 2:30 PM. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity down to 24%. Barometer up again.

Five drug pushing doctors have been arrested in New York City! It's about time!

https://abc7ny.com/5-doctors-among-1...-bust/4461710/

Double-A

Old October 15th 18, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny again here in Gresham. Temp at 1:45 PM a perfect Freudian 69F. East wind at 17 mph. Humidity a dry 26%. Chance of rain 0%. DOW down again!

Double-A

Old October 16th 18, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A lovely 71F here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM. Sunny sky. East wind still blowing at 17 mph. Humidity a dry 27%. Looks like sunshine and comfortable temperatures continuing through the rest of the week!

Hey, what's with all this sudden irrational exuberance in the stock market? DOW up 547.87 today! Fine with me!

Double-A