King of the Jungle...

Old February 27th 06, 02:20 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,alt.support.autism,soc.men

Default King of the Jungle...

Ranting & Raving Loonie wrote:
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Viking , the cadaverous skid-row bum and
thick-headed isophyl who likes shocking leaping in the dark with
wolverines, and whose partner is a giver-and-taker with a dripping
southern smile, wrote in :

*stupid gormless grin* You're right. But I enjoy chasing her out
of here. I've gotten rid of four auk creeps that used to post
here all the time, and am working on jade now.

Really? Name them.

Sipping fro0q3 from the the Bruce'zs q0asts, Kadaitcha Man?

Somebody should be kissing-your-big-black-ass.dot.com

And that someone would be you.

Old February 28th 06, 11:21 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,soc.men

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Ranting & Raving Loonie wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Bruce AKA sock wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ranting & Raving Loonie wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Ranting & Raving ....
Takes one to know one, Bruce.

Is that a fact, kook?

Glad to see that you aren't autistic.

I suppose you have that galactic killfile award tucked away in your
back pocket.
... not that I expect it to slow you down, any.

Being a formosaed ****wad didn't seem to slow you down either.

You must have really upset Nightingale

Really? So the fat, ugly ho can dish it out butt she can't take it,
huh?

- this is the 3rd month in a row that
she's nominated you for something.

No surprise there, really.

I wonder what she will come up with next month.

Liposuction and a tuck? Oh, do you mean about me?

From Kookologist to ex-kookologized in less than 6 months.
... Do 'ya think it's a Usenet record, eh?

Being Formosa'd trumps being Galactic killfiled, Bruce.

You are just boring.

Congratulations, btw ...

YAWN Tell someone who cares, Deuce.

It's a mistake to care, Bruce.

Old March 1st 06, 02:56 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,soc.men

Bruce AKA sock wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ranting & Raving Loonie wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Ranting & Raving ....
Takes one to know one, Bruce.

Is that a fact, kook?

Glad to see that you aren't autistic.

I suppose you have that galactic killfile award tucked away in your
back pocket.
... not that I expect it to slow you down, any.

Being a formosaed ****wad didn't seem to slow you down either.

You must have really upset Nightingale

Really? So the fat, ugly ho can dish it out butt she can't take it,
huh?

- this is the 3rd month in a row that
she's nominated you for something.

No surprise there, really.

I wonder what she will come up with next month.

Liposuction and a tuck? Oh, do you mean about me?

From Kookologist to ex-kookologized in less than 6 months.
... Do 'ya think it's a Usenet record, eh?

Being Formosa'd trumps being Galactic killfiled, Bruce.

You are just boring.

Congratulations, btw ...

YAWN Tell someone who cares, Deuce.

Deuce or Deuce and half, Bruce?