Peace

Old December 25th 04, 12:03 AM
starlord

Default Peace

I hope everyone will have a happy holiday. As I see nothing on the t.v.
worth while and that the foster freeze will shut down early, I'll be up on
the corner for anyone that happens to be out and about.

The Christmas Star
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/Xmasstar.htm

---

Old December 25th 04, 12:40 AM
Rod Mollise

I hope everyone will have a happy holiday. As I see nothing on the t.v.
worth while and that the foster freeze will shut down early, I'll be up on
the corner for anyone that happens to be out and about.

HI Dennis:

And what a great night for it. Hope you get some "customers."

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html
Old December 25th 04, 01:22 AM
Matthew Ota

It is a good silent night for observing and imaging...
weather forecast is for clear skies tonight in SoCal.

Matthew Ota

Old December 25th 04, 02:37 AM
Tom Wales

Merry Christmas Dennis and anybody else who reads this post.

Tom Wales

Old December 25th 04, 04:00 AM
Davoud

Matthew Ota:
It is a good silent night for observing and imaging...
weather forecast is for clear skies tonight in SoCal.

Also clear here in Maryland (!), if bitter cold. But that's not why I'm
staying in. It's because if Santa sees you out there -- and he _will_
see you if you go out -- he will think that you are looking for him.
And if you look for him, he will not come to your house. At least
that's what my Dad told me, and he never lied to me.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Old December 25th 04, 07:44 AM
Marty

Davoud was saying
if Santa sees you out there -- and he _will_ see you if you go out --

he will
think that you are looking for him. And if
you look for him, he will not come to
your house.

Egads... Maybe I'd better rethink my Christmas Midnight walk
tradition...
Marty