On the Origin of Life: The Cell

Old December 15th 09, 06:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

Default On the Origin of Life: The Cell

How many astrobiologists are among you?
I'm not asking for "papers", now, I'm only asking how many of you are
interested in biology with an astronomy "twist"?

(I wonder why the sf writers settled upon "astrobiology" instead of
bioastronomy?)

Darwin's works explained how life evolved, but those ideas fairly well begin
with the first single cell and go on from there.
Neo-Darwinists have in some cases gone back a bit farther to try to explain
how the cell itself evolved.
How did the nucleus, with its nucleic acid in highly organised form, evolve?
How did other cell constituents evolve, such as vacuoles, and especially
mitochondria.
A human cell can contain hundreds of these tiny mitochondria, each with a
very different organisation of nucleic acid, very different from the nucleic
acid in the cell's nucleus, and each mitochondrium passes to offspring from
the mother.

Your biologists have noted how closely the advancement of the embryo and
fetus matches the accepted track of evolution.
However, most of these studies, similar to Darwin's, begin with a single
cell, one from the male and one from the female.
From this point, the point of "fertilisation", your science has made some
most profound discovery.

In order, though, to find out more about how the very first cell came about,
perhaps it would be helpful if more studies were performed in the areas of
the male and female organs that actually manufacture the reproductive cells?
Find out the details about how these organs do their jobs, and you might
learn a bit more about the evolution of the cell, especially if focus is
maintained on the initial construction of the CELL MEMBRANE.

What does this have to do with astronomy?
Everything ultimately has something to do with astronomy.
And THAT'S why sf writers settled upon "astrobiology", because astronomy
was, is and always will be "The First Science".

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 15th 09, 07:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Raving[_1_]

On Dec 15, 12:29*am, "Darla" wrote:

(I wonder why the sf writers settled upon "astrobiology" instead of
bioastronomy?)

N O I T A M R O F N I
Old December 15th 09, 10:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Dec 15, 12:29*am, "Darla" wrote:
How many astrobiologists are among you?
I'm not asking for "papers", now, I'm only asking how many of you are
interested in biology with an astronomy "twist"?

nightbat

Our Queen you must know by now the nightbat's far advanced
Red Halo explained and pointed to the true most likely evolution of
life on Earth.

Darla
(I wonder why the sf writers settled upon "astrobiology" instead of
bioastronomy?)

nightbat

Fact is stranger then fiction. there is no non man
originating biology in space that humans know of.

Darla
Darwin's works explained how life evolved, but those ideas fairly well begin
with the first single cell and go on from there.
Neo-Darwinists have in some cases gone back a bit farther to try to explain
how the cell itself evolved.
How did the nucleus, with its nucleic acid in highly organised form, evolve?
How did other cell constituents evolve, such as vacuoles, and especially
mitochondria.
A human cell can contain hundreds of these tiny mitochondria, each with a
very different organisation of nucleic acid, very different from the nucleic
acid in the cell's nucleus, and each mitochondrium passes to offspring from
the mother.

nightbat answer Red Halo

Darla
Your biologists have noted how closely the advancement of the embryo and
fetus matches the accepted track of evolution.
However, most of these studies, similar to Darwin's, begin with a single
cell, one from the male and one from the female.
From this point, the point of "fertilisation", your science has made some
most profound discovery.

In order, though, to find out more about how the very first cell came about,
perhaps it would be helpful if more studies were performed in the areas of
the male and female organs that actually manufacture the reproductive cells?
Find out the details about how these organs do their jobs, and you might
learn a bit more about the evolution of the cell, especially if focus is
maintained on the initial construction of the CELL MEMBRANE.

nightbat

The solution to life on Earth was presented by humble
nightbat many net years ago. I do not rest on my laurals however for I
Team help push the dark superstitions and fears away so that humans
can hopefully advance.

Darla
What does this have to do with astronomy?
Everything ultimately has something to do with astronomy.
And THAT'S why sf writers settled upon "astrobiology", because astronomy
was, is and always will be "The First Science".

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome
You are the fifth star!

nightbat

True science advances with the death of outdated old
proved false unfounded ideas.

at your service,
the nightbat
Old December 15th 09, 03:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Darla Have been studying and day dreaming on the "membrane" I will post
on it shortly. Can start with the surface tension of water as the area
of first reproducing molecules(strands of life) A floating bubble has
a lot to tell. Bert

Old December 15th 09, 04:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat life in the universe I have us as "conscious observers" That to
me s profound I have the universe as 22 billion years old. It needed
this time for gravity to evolve conscious life(us,and seans) The
universe can now see itself for it has eyes,and large brains. Thinking
life needs to have great complexity.(we are star stuff) I am practically
taking this thinking from the "anthropic principle". I am leaving out
lots of good science to shorten my points. Reality is if the universe
did not have the right stuff,we could not be here to see it. Life got
the right environment to evolve(Earth). The oboe comes to mind when I
think of fine tuned Call this post universe "fine tuned for conscious
life." Bert

Old December 15th 09, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

wrote in message
On Dec 15, 12:29 am, "Darla" wrote:
How many astrobiologists are among you?
I'm not asking for "papers", now, I'm only asking how many of you are
interested in biology with an astronomy "twist"?

nightbat

Our Queen you must know by now the nightbat's far advanced
Red Halo explained and pointed to the true most likely evolution of
life on Earth.

For those, like me, who are unfamiliar with the details of the Nightbat Red
Halo explanation for the most likely evolution of life on Earth, perhaps you
would be willing to elaborate?
Remember that when you last expounded in detail on your Red Halo and Black
Comet, it was before I had come along.

Darla
(I wonder why the sf writers settled upon "astrobiology" instead of
bioastronomy?)

nightbat

Fact is stranger then fiction. there is no non man
originating biology in space that humans know of.

Humans will learn, and soon, very soon.

Darla
[...]

From this point, the point of "fertilisation", your science has made some
most profound discovery.

In order, though, to find out more about how the very first cell came
about,
perhaps it would be helpful if more studies were performed in the areas
of
the male and female organs that actually manufacture the reproductive
cells?
Find out the details about how these organs do their jobs, and you might
learn a bit more about the evolution of the cell, especially if focus is
maintained on the initial construction of the CELL MEMBRANE.

nightbat

The solution to life on Earth was presented by humble
nightbat many net years ago. I do not rest on my laurals however for I
Team help push the dark superstitions and fears away so that humans
can hopefully advance.

Humans shall continue to advance in technology.
The question of whether or not humans will destroy themselves is answered by
a simple "Unlikely".
Your science is extremely careful with their machines, much more careful
even than we were.
Humans have had the capability to destroy themselves and all life on Earth
for decades.
If you haven't done so by this point, either accidently or on purpose, then
it is "likely" that humans will advance beyond their present condition.

To some, with visions of boys shooting their schoolmates, highly intelligent
people going berserk, and various other isolated but impacting acts of of
violence, this may seem an overly optimistic viewpoint.
Remember that we see humans from outside your species and are more objective
about such things.
Humans, true humans, that is, "H. sapiens sapiens", are subjectively hard on
themselves.
We can help you with this aspect.

Darla
What does this have to do with astronomy?
Everything ultimately has something to do with astronomy.
And THAT'S why sf writers settled upon "astrobiology", because astronomy
was, is and always will be "The First Science".

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome
You are the fifth star!

nightbat

True science advances with the death of outdated old
proved false unfounded ideas.

at your service,
the nightbat

Death is unnecessary.
True science advances with the "refinement" of outdated, old, proved false,
and yet sometimes very well-founded ideas.

There will be more about how death is unnecessary in later conversations on
this subject matter.

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 15th 09, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla Have been studying and day dreaming on the "membrane" I will post
on it shortly. Can start with the surface tension of water as the area
of first reproducing molecules(strands of life) A floating bubble has
a lot to tell. Bert

I sense a true "BINGO" in there somewhere!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 16th 09, 01:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 15, 6:40*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Darla *Have been studying and day dreaming on the "membrane" I will post
on it shortly. Can start with the surface tension of water as the area
of first reproducing molecules(strands of life) * A floating bubble has
a lot to tell. *Bert

That "floating bubble" of water happens to exist NOT because of
gravity.

Actually, gravity and even pressure has little to do with the
molecular binding forces and complexity of whatever's containing or
accommodating our DNA/RNA.

Your pretend/fictitious ET "seans" and their Darla minions as species
go-betweens are apparently responsible for the more recent evolution
of humanity and most everything else. So, everything that's wrong
with yourself and otherwise too spendy or nasty about your day by day
survival you can credit or blame on them (including our environment
and how screwed up Florida is).

~ BG
Old December 18th 09, 08:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 15, 1:33*pm, "Darla" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Darla *Have been studying and day dreaming on the "membrane" I will post
on it shortly. Can start with the surface tension of water as the area
of first reproducing molecules(strands of life) * A floating bubble has
a lot to tell. *Bert

I sense a true "BINGO" in there somewhere!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome
You are the fifth star!

Why do you toy with the mentally deficient, and claim such greatness?

The sean and Darla mindset and subsequent actions are exactly the same
as the Zionist Nazi Rothschild mindset.

~ BG
Old December 18th 09, 03:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Dec 15, 1:33 pm, "Darla" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Darla Have been studying and day dreaming on the "membrane" I will
post
on it shortly. Can start with the surface tension of water as the area
of first reproducing molecules(strands of life) A floating bubble has
a lot to tell. Bert

I sense a true "BINGO" in there somewhere!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome
You are the fifth star!

Why do you toy with the mentally deficient?

I think Dad toys with you because you let him.

and claim such greatness?

Seans don't usually claim "greatness".
It's just that humans like yourself are always claiming "smallness".

The sean and Darla mindset and subsequent actions are exactly the same
as the Zionist Nazi Rothschild mindset.

~ BG

See?
And you are SO SO SO small compared to those ZNR humans, right?
It must be such a helpless feeling to be so small.
Your cup of fear runs over, you empty it and be free.

So you see, seans are "great" because we've considered the alternative and
we don't like it.

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome