EXTRATERRESTRIALS TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH HUMAN BEANS

Old December 16th 09, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default EXTRATERRESTRIALS TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH HUMAN BEANS

On Dec 15, 3:36*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Darla *You are living proof the longer we stay alive the better we are
at it. I have had no water for about 12 months. I am still alive.
Survival is what life is really all about. * Bert PS my late(friend and
cockroach *Big Moe had a lot to tell me about survival *He knew all the
tricks.

Perhaps you should have consumed Moe for dinner. It would have made
Darla and other Rothschilds laugh.

How about roasting Rudy? (those satanic Rothschilds have done worse)

~ BG
Old December 16th 09, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 15, 4:12*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 15, 3:36*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Darla *You are living proof the longer we stay alive the better we are
at it. I have had no water for about 12 months. I am still alive.
Survival is what life is really all about. * Bert PS my late(friend and
cockroach *Big Moe had a lot to tell me about survival *He knew all the
tricks.

Perhaps you should have consumed Moe for dinner. *It would have made
Darla and other Rothschilds laugh.

How about roasting Rudy? (those satanic Rothschilds have done worse)

*~ BG

Rudy's too old and tough to eat, Brad.

Double-A

Old December 16th 09, 01:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 15, 4:19*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Dec 15, 4:12*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Dec 15, 3:36*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Darla *You are living proof the longer we stay alive the better we are
at it. I have had no water for about 12 months. I am still alive.
Survival is what life is really all about. * Bert PS my late(friend and
cockroach *Big Moe had a lot to tell me about survival *He knew all the
tricks.

Perhaps you should have consumed Moe for dinner. *It would have made
Darla and other Rothschilds laugh.

How about roasting Rudy? (those satanic Rothschilds have done worse)

*~ BG

Rudy's too old and tough to eat, Brad.

Double-A

Soak Rudy in beer, then drink the beer while roasting.

~ BG
Old December 16th 09, 01:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla You are living proof the longer we stay alive the better we are
at it. I have had no water for about 12 months. I am still alive.
Survival is what life is really all about. Bert PS my late(friend and
cockroach Big Moe had a lot to tell me about survival He knew all the
tricks.

Humans put a name to this, uhm, yes, here it is: Spirit!

Not spirit as in ghost or angel, of course.
More like the spirit of a great ball player (or cheerleader, for that matter
G).

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 16th 09, 01:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Dec 15, 1:43 pm, "Darla" wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

"Darla" wrote in message
ng.com...

When you see HVAC, you might mention to him that snipers would be
ineffective against us.
We have a way of jamming such weapons.
He'll just have to sell his phobia elsewhere.

You are the pin to my party balloon.

I just thought it would be funny to see you
get shot in the head as you were heading into
the UN for a peace conference.

BLAMMO! Blood and brains EVERYWHERE!

LOL

Now there's a good idea for the other subspecies name!:

H. sapiens bloodandbrainseverywhere

Definitely appropriate for "The Other Human".

lmfsao!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

I think it's known as the "military mind".

Double-A

Yes, there are definite ties to that.
However, be thankful that in most countries, there are far more H. s.
sapiens in the military than "The Other Human".
These are the fearless ones who need no medals and yet earn most of them.

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 16th 09, 01:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

On 12/15/2009 7:27 PM, Darla wrote:

Humans put a name to this, uhm, yes, here it is: Spirit!

Not spirit as in ghost or angel, of course.
More like the spirit of a great ball player (or cheerleader, for that matter
G).

What? Smells Like Teen Spirit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq7mpPH_iCY
Old December 16th 09, 01:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 15, 3:36*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Darla *You are living proof the longer we stay alive the better we are
at it. I have had no water for about 12 months. I am still alive.
Survival is what life is really all about. * Bert PS my late(friend and
cockroach *Big Moe had a lot to tell me about survival *He knew all the
tricks.

I've been without decent shelter and many of the basic necessities for
life in our society for two years now, and I'm still alive.

Double-A

Old December 16th 09, 05:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 15, 5:55*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Dec 15, 3:36*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Darla *You are living proof the longer we stay alive the better we are
at it. I have had no water for about 12 months. I am still alive.
Survival is what life is really all about. * Bert PS my late(friend and
cockroach *Big Moe had a lot to tell me about survival *He knew all the
tricks.

I've been without decent shelter and many of the basic necessities for
life in our society for two years now, and I'm still alive.

Double-A

Only because the rest of us are benevolent and otherwise caring of the
mentally dysfunctional. What happens when we stop picking up your tab
and start asking you to get off our property (or else)?

~ BG
Old December 16th 09, 11:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla You are living proof the longer we stay alive the better we are
at it. I have had no water for about 12 months. I am still alive.

LOL. But I bet you SMELL like you're dead.

Old December 16th 09, 02:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A I see you as a mountain man. A grizzly bear An Alaska sled
dog. You face the cold wind when others would curdle up an die. You are
the best survivor. Bert