What if (on Cosmic Chance)

Old December 21st 09, 12:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default What if (on Cosmic Chance)

On Dec 12, 5:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
The existence of life in our universe seems to depend upon a number of
improbable coincidences. If the speed of light and the strength of
gravity were just slightly different,than living animals (like us) could
never have evolved. *Weaker gravity could not create fusion(No stars)
stronger gravity even a worse scenario. * Lets take a weaker EM force if
that was to weak solids and liquids could not exist. If stronger than
protons and electrons would have to much repelling. * Best to keep in
mind life needs "carbon" and ""Oxygen" * *I am sure a well balance of
gluons(strong force) is needed to bind proton and neutron to create
deuterium. * Well since my thinking has always been that gravity created
the other forces we thus must thank gravity for making the universe just
right for us. Gravity created humankind so her work can be seen and
studied. *It all fits * Bert * G=EMC^2

Why cosmic chance, or whatever random happenstance of gravity and raw
evolution that takes billions of years, when instead you can pretty
much nail it first time out of the gate via intelligent design and
directed panspermia.

Is not this intelligent design and directed panspermia exactly what
we're planning on doing, the first chance we get?

~ BG
Old December 21st 09, 01:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 20, 4:50*pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

The problem is how to transmit the design for live to a future
universe following a big crunch of ours!

Double-A
Old December 21st 09, 01:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 20, 5:01*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

That's way to far. Stick within our solar system or at least not much
further than Sirius.

If we had evolved on Venus, sending our microbes, spores and even
complex forms of life towards Earth would have been simple.

We could send the right stuff of complex life to our moon, putting it
safely underground, and see what happens. According to our NASA,
there's loads of fresh water on/within our moon, and nothing much
that's otherwise bad to worry about.

~ BG