MediumStars(what if)

Old December 30th 09, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default MediumStars(what if)

medium stars if they come like oursun in one size that can tell us a
lott If all are violet that can add a lot.If all have a solar
system,well who can ask for more bert
Old December 30th 09, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

bert wrote:
medium stars if they come like oursun in one size that can tell us a
lott If all are violet that can add a lot.If all have a solar
system,well who can ask for more bert

Have you run out of tranquillizers??
Old December 30th 09, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Sjouke Burry" wrote in message
bert wrote:
medium stars if they come like oursun in one size that can tell us a
lott If all are violet that can add a lot.If all have a solar
system,well who can ask for more bert

Have you run out of tranquillizers??

I think they cut off his Bud Lite supply and he's going through withdrawals

Old December 31st 09, 10:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Dec 30, 4:42*pm, bert wrote:
medium stars if they come like oursun in one size that can tell us a
lott If all are violet that can add a lot.If all have a solar
system,well who can ask for more * *bert

Took Me an hour to get in WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR HOPE TO BE
OFF TBHIS DELL SO I CAN STAY WITH YOU ALL ON MY WEBTV Oi Ya BErt
Old December 31st 09, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 31, 2:14*pm, bert wrote:
On Dec 30, 4:42*pm, bert wrote:

medium stars if they come like oursun in one size that can tell us a
lott If all are violet that can add a lot.If all have a solar
system,well who can ask for more * *bert

Took Me an hour to get in WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR HOPE TO BE
OFF TBHIS DELL SO I CAN STAY WITH YOU ALL ON MY WEBTV *Oi Ya BErt

Happy New Year, Bert. Conquer that Dell!

Double-A

Old December 31st 09, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
jughead

On Dec 31, 2:14*pm, bert wrote:

Took Me an hour to get in WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR HOPE TO BE
OFF THIS DELL SO I CAN STAY WITH YOU ALL ON MY WEBTV

Bert, what the heck happened with your Webbie rig, anyhow? oc

Old January 1st 10, 12:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message
On Dec 30, 4:42 pm, bert wrote:
medium stars if they come like oursun in one size that can tell us a
lott If all are violet that can add a lot.If all have a solar
system,well who can ask for more bert

Took Me an hour to get in WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR HOPE TO BE
OFF TBHIS DELL SO I CAN STAY WITH YOU ALL ON MY WEBTV Oi Ya BErt

Looks like Bert's gotten into the scotch.

Happy New Year, you old cocksucker.

Old January 1st 10, 02:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Dec 31 2009, 6:59*pm, jughead wrote:
On Dec 31, 2:14*pm, bert wrote:

Took Me an hour to get in WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR HOPE TO BE
OFF THIS DELL SO I CAN STAY WITH YOU ALL ON MY WEBTV

Bert, what the heck happened with your Webbie rig, anyhow? oc

oc House phone went digital when I dropped Embarq and now have Bright
House(go figure) Waiting for new receiver that goes digital. Dell
keeps me from posting Took an hour to just post this. With any luck I
will have my web on line. If not best I retire. The universe will
expand without me. Oi ya Bert
Old January 1st 10, 02:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Dec 31 2009, 7:38*pm, "HVAC" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message

On Dec 30, 4:42 pm, bert wrote:

medium stars if they come like oursun in one size that can tell us a
lott If all are violet that can add a lot.If all have a solar
system,well who can ask for more bert

Took Me an hour to get in WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR HOPE TO BE
OFF TBHIS DELL SO I CAN STAY WITH YOU ALL ON MY WEBTV *Oi Ya BErt

Looks like Bert's gotten into the scotch.

Happy New Year, you old cocksucker.

HAVC With this ****ing Dell Its boilermakers. Wake up with a great
science thought but by the time I can get to post its gone. I am now
a dell wit thanks to a laptop. It has an arrow hourglass,and that
one finger.I have to resign in everywhere. It forgets,and tells me my
user name and pass word is wrong all the time.I am glued to the key
board.Even Rudy hates it. Its so slow. Jeff over rated this Dell when
he said it was just fair.I can relate it to the Sunrail train that
will make 8 stops to go that 61 miles from Orlando to Tampa.Oi ya Must
add character right to send out Bert
Old January 1st 10, 05:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

On 1/1/2010 8:47 AM, bert wrote:

HAVC With this ****ing Dell Its boilermakers. Wake up with a great
science thought but by the time I can get to post its gone. I am now
a dell wit thanks to a laptop. It has an arrow hourglass,and that
one finger.I have to resign in everywhere. It forgets,and tells me my
user name and pass word is wrong all the time.I am glued to the key
board.Even Rudy hates it. Its so slow. Jeff over rated this Dell when
he said it was just fair.I can relate it to the Sunrail train that
will make 8 stops to go that 61 miles from Orlando to Tampa.Oi ya Must
add character right to send out Bert

Not to encourage useless blather, but with the Dell you may actually
save the thought, edit it (grammar, punctuation, and spelling), and
modify it (add/remove content, improve clarity of thought) before
posting.

Just use Wordpad, or download a free application, for composition,
then use the cut/copy and paste feature in GGroups.