Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old January 5th 10, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Jan 5, 11:12*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Kim finally produced kimchee and rice last evening! *I had been
starving all day waiting for what I thought would be a early afternoon
luncheon. *Kimchee, rice, and some kind of battered Tofu (pronounced
doe-foo by Koreans) made me feel like I was back at home with my
Korean wife.

Why did you kill your Korean wife?

If I had, I would be much better off financially today! Worse case
scenario, I would be getting room and board, three meals a day, free
laundry service and medical care, learning a trade and earning another
college degree, all at state expense in a nice warm facility!

Double-A

Old January 7th 10, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

43F at 10:30 AM PST here in Tannesbourne Village. Low 34F. Expected
high only 44F. Cloudy but no rain. Windy. Wind east at 11 mph with
higher gusts. Rain forecast to return tomorrow. Hows that Florida
weather?

Kim brought more pizza yesterday plus popcorn. Too cold for me to sit
outside with her though. She is truly an ice princess! I only hope
that doesn't describe her in bed too! But I remember last September
on the last 90+ day, when she was sitting out there with the same
heavy coat on that she still wears now. She seems oblivious to
temperature whether hot or cold. Maybe her Buddhist meditation does
that for her! She says that people say that life is very short, but
she says life is really very long, because we come back many times
through many lives. How does your light shine in tha halls of
Shambala?

Double-A

Old January 7th 10, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

Kim brought more pizza yesterday plus popcorn. Too cold for me to sit
outside with her though. She is truly an ice princess! I only hope
that doesn't describe her in bed too! But I remember last September
on the last 90+ day, when she was sitting out there with the same
heavy coat on that she still wears now. She seems oblivious to
temperature whether hot or cold. Maybe her Buddhist meditation does
that for her!

Hey AA. This broad sounds like a total loon.

I say, go for it!

Cause, as my grandpappy used to say,
"The nuttier, the sluttier" and
"Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed".

Words to live by they were.....

Old January 8th 10, 12:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 7, 3:22*pm, "HVAC" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Freezing for a week. Planes landing with ice on wings I predict
snowflakes by Sat. Not enought electric,and its shutting down.
Progress Energy tells us to wear long johns. With their 4 rate
increases they are warning the poor they will not make it. This time
next year Florida utilities will be paid through home tax bill. Same
as Mafia Waste Managment. It figure Mafia and USA government are
one. bert
Old January 8th 10, 01:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 7, 4:07*pm, bert wrote:
On Jan 7, 3:22*pm, "HVAC" wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

It's global warming, Bert!

Not enought electric,and its shutting down.
Progress Energy tells us to wear long johns.

Putting on long pants is a first step.

With their 4 rate
increases they are warning the poor they will not make it. This time
next year Florida utilities will be *paid through home tax bill.

Oh, how convenient! I wonder when your telephone, cable TV, and ISP
will be on your tax bill? Lawn cutting fee?

Same
as Mafia Waste Managment. *It figure Mafia and USA government are
one. *bert

Will your final Tang be on the tax bill too?

Double-A

Old January 8th 10, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

37F here on the west side of the Rose City at 9:45 AM PST. Low 36F.
Expected high only 41F. Wind southeast at 5 mph. Humidity 81%
Cloudy and hazy with occasional rain showers.

Another woman who seems to have been trying to get to know me, named
Sheryl, came and sat down with her Macintosh at the table next to mine
and stayed the rest of the afternoon and into the evening when I had
to leave. She has an Internet presence and is campaigning for health
issues. She has a web name, but I won't mention that. She looks
about Kim's age and is also petite, but is American. Ironically she
also knows Kim. Her husband had a computer services business
(payroll, bookkeeping, etc.), but he dropped dead of a heart attack at
an early age. (Stresses of the business!) Now she is on this pro
healthful food, anti drug prescribing medical establishment kick. She
hopes to make a film about it. I wish her luck.

Double-A

Old January 9th 10, 11:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
37F here on the west side of the Rose City at 9:45 AM PST. Low 36F.
Expected high only 41F. Wind southeast at 5 mph. Humidity 81%
Cloudy and hazy with occasional rain showers.

Another woman who seems to have been trying to get to know me, named
Sheryl, came and sat down with her Macintosh at the table next to mine
and stayed the rest of the afternoon and into the evening when I had
to leave. She has an Internet presence and is campaigning for health
issues. She has a web name, but I won't mention that. She looks
about Kim's age and is also petite, but is American.

Post a link to pictures.

Old January 9th 10, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 9, 3:15*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

37F here on the west side of the Rose City at 9:45 AM PST. *Low 36F.
Expected high only 41F. *Wind southeast at 5 mph. *Humidity 81%
Cloudy and hazy with occasional rain showers.

Another woman who seems to have been trying to get to know me, named
Sheryl, came and sat down with her Macintosh at the table next to mine
and stayed the rest of the afternoon and into the evening when I had
to leave. *She has an Internet presence and is campaigning for health
issues. *She has a web name, but I won't mention that. *She looks
about Kim's age and is also petite, but is American.

Post a link to pictures.

Request the security tapes from Safeway.

Double-A

Old January 9th 10, 06:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

41F here at Double-A's Duck Pond at 10:45 AM PST. Saw over 100
Canadian Honkers grazing the adjoining meadow this morning! Low 34F.
Expected high 52F, which is an improvement. Overcast with an
expected shower or two. No wind. Humidity 100%. (And Bert thinks
Florida is humid!) Bought a tray of fried chicken and shared it with
Kim yesterday. This morning hoagie sandwiches sound good.

Double-A

Old January 10th 10, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

35F here in greater Bethany (historical area name) at 9:15 AM PST.
Expected high 49F. Slight easterly breeze that made my hands numb.
Humidity 96%. Saw the sun this morning! One more dry day before the
weather returns to its usual rainy state. Not a whole lot happened
yesterday. Got my locker rent paid. Kim gave me a sandwich. Sophia
is on duty again this morning.

Double-A