Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old December 27th 09, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

31F here in the north at 9:50 AM PST. Low was 28F. Expected high
41F. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 78%. Partly cloudy, but not
raining. Much more tolerable today with that had gusty wind gone.
Business light here at Safeway on this Sunday morning. People are
just winding down after Christmas. Sophia on duty. They had a
decorative Christmas tree made out of ornamental balls. They first
priced it at $179.99. Then they reduced the price to $99.99. Then to
$49.99. Finally on the day after Christmas they sold it for $19 .99!
They had a little rocking horse priced at $99.99. They finally sold
that for $19.99! Here at Safeway: How much is it? How much you got?

Double-A

Old December 28th 09, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

27F at 9:00 AM PST here on the "west side". No wind. Humidity 100%.
Expected low 29F. Hmmmm. Expected high 44F. Clear skies and sunny.
Yesterday's forecast call for nothing but rain! There was a little
rain last night. The stock market keeps edging up as Santa Claus
refuses to die! I picked up the Monday morning Oregonian newspaper
and was amazed at how thin and light it was, like a piece of tissue
paper, hardly enough to wipe your ass with! They should be ashamed to
be charging $1.00 for such a small paper! Newspapers are in trouble
and I wouldn't be surprised if the Oregonian were the next to close
its doors!

Lovely Sophia brought me a cup of noodles this morning for my
breakfast. Tasted good!

Double-A

Old December 29th 09, 04:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Raving[_1_]

Default It's not right.

On Dec 28, 8:57*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
MORE PSYCHO-BABBLE, Yubi****! *lmfjao!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Saul Levy

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:41:24 -0500, "Yubiwan"
wrote:

They behave very differently.
One must picture oneself very vividly in the "shoes" of an animal.
What goes through your mind at this point?

Is the other baboon a member of your family group? or is it a stranger?

What (pictorially) would go through your baboon mind?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/m...s_1548894i.jpg
Old December 29th 09, 06:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

24F at 9:00 AM PST here in the frozen tundra. Cold, calm, and sunny.
Frosty and the ground frozen. Humidity 89%. Expected high is 40F.
No Sophia this morning, no free noodles. Went down to the Employment
Office yesterday. They have moved it so I can walk there now in less
than 40 minutes without taking a bus. They gave me an updated list
paid job training opportunities. Got a surprise belated Christmas
card, rerouted from a former address, from someone in California.
Took me awhile to just get a clue as to who it might be. When I was
able to decipher the handwriting in a good light, I realized it was
the name of a girl I probably haven't seen since the 3rd or 4th
grade! Could it be? I will try to find out.

Double-A

Old December 29th 09, 07:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
Got a surprise belated Christmas
card, rerouted from a former address, from someone in California.
Took me awhile to just get a clue as to who it might be. When I was
able to decipher the handwriting in a good light, I realized it was
the name of a girl I probably haven't seen since the 3rd or 4th
grade! Could it be? I will try to find out.

Won't she be smitten when she finds out
how much you have acomplished with your life?

(It's a well-know fact that women are attracted to the homeless)

Old December 29th 09, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 29, 10:19*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Got a surprise belated Christmas
card, rerouted from a former address, from someone in California.
Took me awhile to just get a clue as to who it might be. *When I was
able to decipher the handwriting in a good light, I realized it was
the name of a girl I probably haven't seen since the 3rd or 4th
grade! *Could it be? *I will try to find out.

Won't she be smitten when she finds out
how much you have acomplished with your life?

I accomplished a lot. It just didn't "stick".

(It's a well-know fact that women are attracted to the homeless)

So I've noticed. Now why is that?

Double-A

Old December 29th 09, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Snow coming down like hell now! 32F. Hope my feet don't freeze!
Lots of little old ladies up here today, some with walkers. How are
they expected to slosh back home through this without breaking a hip?
Or maybe they will break a hip. Our white Christmas has arrived fours
days late!

Double-A

Old December 30th 09, 01:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

(It's a well-know fact that women are attracted to the homeless)

So I've noticed. Now why is that?

Must be the smell.

I've been thinking about marketing a new line
of homeless colognes... 'Eu De Dumpster' will
be the first foray into this field.

Old December 30th 09, 07:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

33F here in the banana belt at 10:00 AM PST. Snow on the ground, a
couple inches. Slushy and wet at many spots. Expected high is 44F.
Humidity 100%. Wind 0 mph. Yes, this Beaverton/Hillsboro area used
to be known as the "Banana Belt": a no snow zone! Now there is snow
every winter, and it hangs around too! One phrase comes to mind:
"Global Cooling!" Miserable snow! Now my shoes and socks are cold
and wet again, my feet aching! Water is draining out of my shoes
where I sit. But these are the agonies we saints must innocently
suffer so as to be perfected for the paradise to come.

Double-A

Old December 31st 09, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 30, 2:53*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Who's PARADISE is that, DA?

ObaMAO, Pelosi or Reid? *lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:10:09 -0800 (PST), Double-A

If this is the dawning of the Obama paradise, I think I'd better hit
the elevator "down" button fast, and join my old Republican friends
partying below. At least the Republicans knew how to throw good
parties, as l recall, when I was amongst their number years ago. The
Democrats seemed to be too befuddled from toking on their bongs to be
able to even organize a decent party.

Double-A