Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old December 19th 09, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Where's Bert?

45F here at 9:30 AM PST. Has rained during the night but no rain
right now. Low 44F. Expected high 50F. No wind. Humidity 100%.
The storm systems are week so that east wind is creeping in on the
east side of Portland. Stronger storm systems would establish west or
southwest ground winds. Still no sign of Sophia's return. This is
the week before Christmas. My bottle/can collecting should crank up!

Double-A

Old December 19th 09, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

Default At best, you ( Double·A and Saul ) could be someone's “grand·pa”.

"Double-A" wrote in message
One thing I've learned from the Internet is that there are a wide
variety of fetishes out there and no accounting for taste.
~~~~

www.2girls1cup.com comes to mind.....

Whatever
you're like, there are some people out there who will like you just
the way you are. Some guys like fat chics, some like skinny chics,
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I banged a fat chick once... Sloppy.
I think skinny girls are tighter.
Skinny girls smell better too... Pussy-wise.

some like midgets or even amputees!
~~~~~~~~

I'd like to stump-**** a one-legged midget some day.

and yes, some young women like the idea of snuggling up
with old grand-dad!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankfully!

Old December 19th 09, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 19, 12:56*pm, "HVAC" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

One thing I've learned from the Internet is that there are a wide
variety of fetishes out there and no accounting for taste.
~~~~

www.2girls1cup.comcomes to mind.....

Whatever
you're like, there are some people out there who will like you just
the way you are. *Some guys like fat chics, some like skinny chics,
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I banged a fat chick once... Sloppy.

But they say with fat chics there is always a new wrinkle!

I think skinny girls are tighter.
Skinny girls smell better too... Pussy-wise.

The skinny girls can actually reach it so they can douche!

some like midgets or even amputees!
~~~~~~~~

I'd like to stump-**** a one-legged midget some day.

and yes, some young women like the idea of snuggling up
with old grand-dad!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankfully!

Reminds me of a joke. This guy took a girl out on a date who had had
polio and couldn't walk. After dinner and a show, he brought her home
again, and she said, "You have shown me a wonderful time tonight. Now
I would like to do something nice for you. There is a sling in our
back yard hanging from a tree, and if you hang from that, you will be
able to **** me!"

So he put her in the sling and had a good time ****ing her. Then he
got her down and carried her up to the front door of her house. Her
father met them at the door! "Sir, I'm sorry we're a little late,"
he said. "The movie ran longer than I expected."

"That's alright," said the father. "The last guy just left her
hanging from the tree!"

Double-A

..
Old December 20th 09, 05:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  It's not right.

It's not right. Double·A ( not his real name ), age 61,
is going to start a family on Hillsboro's “mean streets” ?

Saul Levy, age 65, is going to start a family with little more
than his rented apartment, a Social Security check and Medicare ?

I think they should aim much lower; at their age,
being someone's virtual “grandpa” would be a MAJOR achievement.
Old December 20th 09, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default WHERE'S BERT?

WHERE'S BERT?

47F here at 10:00 AM PST here in t he Pacific Northwest. Wind east at
4 mph. Humidity 97%. Low 45F. Expected high 50F! Occasional
showers. Rain to continue for the next few days, then colder weather
coming again just in time for Christmas! Up to 56F in my locker!

Sophia is back!!!

"The younger girl ........ ".

Double-A

Old December 20th 09, 07:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 20, 10:13*am, Double-A wrote:
WHERE'S BERT?

47F here at 10:00 AM PST here in t he Pacific Northwest. *Wind east at
4 mph. *Humidity 97%. *Low 45F. *Expected high 50F! *Occasional
showers. *Rain to continue for the next few days, then colder weather
coming again just in time for Christmas! *Up to 56F in my locker!

Sophia is back!!!

"The younger girl ........ ".

Double-A

Bert may have been arrested or even shot for his public bathing in one
of his rain barrels. Otherwise he simply ran out of money for beer,
and/or can't pee enough to flush his normally dry toilet. Too bad
that Darla and others of their sean all-knowing kind are never going
to help to save whatever's left of our Bert, much less of anyone else
that has recently been systematically screwed out of a job and
otherwise having lost their home plus most everything else to boot.

Bert and Rudy may be living out of his old van (parked in the far
corner of the nearest Wal-Mart), or floating around in one of those
unsinkable boats made from another plastic rain barrel. Either way,
he's either dead or close enough to his last days on Earth, thanks
mostly to your ZNRs and Rothschild approved friends.

Why haven't you sent Bert $1000 so that he and Rudy can afford to move
into your storage unit?

~ BG
Old December 20th 09, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 20, 10:36*am, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Darla may have already taken him aboard her ship and they are on
their way to the Cygnus arm right now, but I'd just like to know.

Bert and Rudy may be living out of his old van (parked in the far
corner of the nearest Wal-Mart), or floating around in one of those
unsinkable boats made from another plastic rain barrel. *Either way,
he's either dead or close enough to his last days on Earth, thanks
mostly to your ZNRs and Rothschild approved friends.

I hope that sheriff didn't finally move in for the show down!

Why haven't you sent Bert $1000 so that he and Rudy can afford to move
into your storage unit?

*~ BG

My checking account is frozen by the Oregon Department of Revenue.

Double-A

Old December 20th 09, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  12 months from now Double·A will have dry feet.

12 months from now Double·A will have dry feet.
Old December 20th 09, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

Default It's not right.

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Dec 20, 8:29 am, lid wrote:
It's not right. Double·A ( not his real name ), age 61,
is going to start a family on Hillsboro's “mean streets” ?

Saul Levy, age 65, is going to start a family with little more
than his rented apartment, a Social Security check and Medicare ?

I think they should aim much lower; at their age,
being someone's virtual “grandpa” would be a MAJOR achievement.

Looks like I'll have to wait until I'm 62 and can draw minimal social
security before I will have a place to get cleaned up, put on a 3-
piece suite, look and feel and smell professional again, along with
the self-confidence to pull it off, to go out and find a serious job
and make the big bucks again. Otherwise, I have no grub stake to get
started. Until then I have nothing to offer someone like Kim.

Double-A

Money (grub stake?) isn't the problem.
You're overFreuded.
But hey, who cares if all, I repeat ALL of Freud's sex ideas are founded in
the old and dated studies of ANIMALS IN ZOOS!
That's ALL he HAD back then, because there WERE no ethologists back then.
Animals in the wild behave SO much differently than animals in zoos.
If you're in a cage, you get three squares a day and don't have to hunt or
gather your food, no predators to worry about, you too would think only of
sex.
People are SO much more than Freudian.

--
**** Lomie