What if (on Cosmic Chance)

Old December 13th 09, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

Default What if (on Cosmic Chance)

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
The existence of life in our universe seems to depend upon a number of
improbable coincidences. If the speed of light and the strength of
gravity were just slightly different,than living animals (like us) could
never have evolved. Weaker gravity could not create fusion(No stars)
stronger gravity even a worse scenario. Lets take a weaker EM force if
that was to weak solids and liquids could not exist. If stronger than
protons and electrons would have to much repelling. Best to keep in
mind life needs "carbon" and ""Oxygen" I am sure a well balance of
gluons(strong force) is needed to bind proton and neutron to create
deuterium. Well since my thinking has always been that gravity created
the other forces we thus must thank gravity for making the universe just
right for us. Gravity created humankind so her work can be seen and
studied. It all fits Bert G=EMC^2

Just how creative can gravity possibly be?

Old December 13th 09, 05:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 12, 4:23*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
[...]

Not very creative. Gravity is the weakest force in the universe. The
only good news about gravity is that it doesn't lie.

The complex DNA of creating our human form and most other kinds of
biodiversity has little to do with gravity.

~ BG
Old December 13th 09, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Mark Gravity is very creative. The universe it created is like putty in
its fingers. Fingers that can be gentle or crushing. It touches every
thing and is evolving all there is as I type Bert

Old December 14th 09, 04:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Mark Gravity is very creative. The universe it created is like putty in
its fingers. Fingers that can be gentle or crushing. It touches every
thing and is evolving all there is as I type Bert

I thought gravity just pulls and tugs.

Old December 14th 09, 05:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 13, 8:59*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Mark *Gravity is very creative. The universe it created is like putty in
its fingers. Fingers that can be gentle or crushing. *It touches every
thing and is evolving all there is as I type * Bert

I thought gravity just pulls and tugs.

Inside a shell it's kinda neutral or even somewhat reverse gravity if
the shell is large enough, such as the size of our expanding universe
that has a 75 billion light year radii.

~ BG