What if (on Cosmic Chance)

Old December 12th 09, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

Default What if (on Cosmic Chance)

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
The existence of life in our universe seems to depend upon a number of
improbable coincidences. If the speed of light and the strength of
gravity were just slightly different,than living animals (like us) could
never have evolved. Weaker gravity could not create fusion(No stars)
stronger gravity even a worse scenario. Lets take a weaker EM force if
that was to weak solids and liquids could not exist. If stronger than
protons and electrons would have to much repelling. Best to keep in
mind life needs "carbon" and ""Oxygen" I am sure a well balance of
gluons(strong force) is needed to bind proton and neutron to create
deuterium. Well since my thinking has always been that gravity created
the other forces we thus must thank gravity for making the universe just
right for us. Gravity created humankind so her work can be seen and
studied. It all fits Bert G=EMC^2

Some astronomers use this argument to "prove" that Earth is the only planet
with life in the entire universe.
There are just too many improbable coincidences to draw any other
conclusion.
Don't take my word for it, but I think they just might be incorrect.

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 12th 09, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Darla I take your word for every thing. It is your brain that I admire.
just your replying to my 'What if' posts makes my day. You are the
greatest.Bert

Old December 13th 09, 04:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla I take your word for every thing. It is your brain that I admire.
just your replying to my 'What if' posts makes my day. You are the
greatest.Bert

Thank you, Bert! blush

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 13th 09, 01:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Darla No need for you to blush. You are so very pink(a Blush Rose) No
need to be modest at your age. You are the universe top intellectual
achievement. I appreciate you Bert

Old December 13th 09, 02:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla No need for you to blush. You are so very pink(a Blush Rose) No
need to be modest at your age. You are the universe top intellectual
achievement. I appreciate you Bert

Well, maybe the galaxy's, Bert.
Not all the cards are in on that one, because the Milky Way's not fully
explored yet.

If it's great intellectual achievement you want to see, someday I'll take
you to Cluster Central!
There are species there who are far more advanced than we are.

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 13th 09, 02:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 13, 5:49*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Darla *No need for you to blush. You are so very pink(a Blush Rose) No
need to be modest at your age. *You are the universe top intellectual
achievement. I appreciate you *Bert

With no sign of any help from Darla in sight, you are about to
increasingly suffer and die, which will become a huge improvement from
the current levels of suffering and bipolar illusions that you
currently deal with.

You know of truths, except you can't accept any responsibility for the
consequences of such. So, instead you fornicate along with Darla in
order to pleasure yourself.

Your life has become a pathetic waste because you have so little to
show for it, and even Darla has been laughing at you and at most
everyone else because it's their job to be doing such.

Notice how Darla never points any accusing finger at one of their own
kind that's responsible for wrong doings or whatever debauchery. It's
exactly as though Darla is Jewish and republican to boot.

~ BG
Old December 13th 09, 03:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Dec 13, 5:49 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Darla No need for you to blush. You are so very pink(a Blush Rose) No
need to be modest at your age. You are the universe top intellectual
achievement. I appreciate you Bert

With no sign of any help from Darla in sight, you are about to
increasingly suffer and die, which will become a huge improvement from
the current levels of suffering and bipolar illusions that you
currently deal with.

You know of truths, except you can't accept any responsibility for the
consequences of such. So, instead you fornicate along with Darla in
order to pleasure yourself.

Your life has become a pathetic waste because you have so little to
show for it, and even Darla has been laughing at you and at most
everyone else because it's their job to be doing such.

Do you have any bright side at all?
How do words like these help anybody?
And they help you least of all.

You want to feel so superior.
Instead, why not spend your time learning how to BE superior to the man you
were yesterday?

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 13th 09, 03:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 13, 5:49*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Darla *No need for you to blush. You are so very pink(a Blush Rose) No
need to be modest at your age. *You are the universe top intellectual
achievement. I appreciate you *Bert

With no sign of any help from Darla in sight, you are about to
increasingly suffer and die, as poor/broke as you can get none the
less, which will become a huge improvement from the current levels of
suffering and bipolar delusions that you currently deal with.

You know of many truths, except you can't manage to accept any
responsibility for the consequences of such. So, instead you
fornicate along with your mystery Darla in order to pleasure yourself.

Your life has become a pathetic waste because you have so little to
show for it, and even Darla has been laughing at you and at most
everyone else because it's their job to be doing such.

-

Notice how this Darla never points any accusing finger at one of their
own kind that's responsible for wrong doings or whatever debauchery.
It's exactly as though Darla is Jewish and republican to boot.

Darla likes seeing us suffer and prematurely die, as well as
otherwise wasting as much of our time and resources as possible.
After all, it's how the Rothschilds got to be so powerful and wealthy
to begin with. If it wasn't for the likes of Darla and their
Rothschild faith-based satanic cabal, Hitler would have been just
another good artiest/painter.

Notice how Darla doesn't believe in any kind of truth-worthy
revisionism, as well as notice how Darla and those crazy “seans” that
are supposedly superior to us all, refuse to contribute photographs/
images of any sort. In fact, there’s not one Darla/sean document of
any sort of research or discovery that isn’t 100% terrestrial.

~ BG
Old December 13th 09, 05:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...

"BradGuth" wrote in message
[...]

That would require a functioning brain ... but, alas, with GuthBall,
WYSIWYG .... but you seem to be catching up quickly, Darla ...
You two remind me of that old country music song by that legendary
Stonewall Jackson: "Pick me up on your way down" .......

Old December 16th 09, 07:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

Bless you, dear Saul, bless you.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Don't worry, WE DON'T!

Now why would ANYONE BELIEVE that, Darla? lmfjao!

You have no extra KNOWLEDGE NEVER HAVING BEEN OFF THE EARTH!

A FAKE, LYING, ALIEN PORPOISE should LEARN TO QUIT LYING!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:27:46 -0500, "Darla"
wrote:

Some astronomers use this argument to "prove" that Earth is the only
planet
with life in the entire universe.
There are just too many improbable coincidences to draw any other
conclusion.
Don't take my word for it, but I think they just might be incorrect.

Sorry, but most of your posts sound like sneezing. G

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome