What if (on Cosmic Chance)

Old December 12th 09, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default What if (on Cosmic Chance)

On Dec 12, 5:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
The existence of life in our universe seems to depend upon a number of
improbable coincidences. If the speed of light and the strength of
gravity were just slightly different,than living animals (like us) could
never have evolved. *Weaker gravity could not create fusion(No stars)
stronger gravity even a worse scenario. * Lets take a weaker EM force if
that was to weak solids and liquids could not exist. If stronger than
protons and electrons would have to much repelling. * Best to keep in
mind life needs "carbon" and ""Oxygen" * *I am sure a well balance of
gluons(strong force) is needed to bind proton and neutron to create
deuterium. * Well since my thinking has always been that gravity created
the other forces we thus must thank gravity for making the universe just
right for us. Gravity created humankind so her work can be seen and
studied. *It all fits * Bert * G=EMC^2

Of course there may be many universes where these constants are
different and therefore life is not possible, not as you say that all
universes are exactly alike. But we can only have evolved in the
certain universes where the constants are such that life is
possible. It is not to say that those other universes don't exist,
it's just that no one is there to see them. But they might be said to
exist in the sense that if we are able to enter a different universe
by say passing through a spinning black hole, as some scientists have
thought, then we could observe one of those universes that is hostile
to life for as long as we could survive there. Of course we could
never come back to report.

Double-A

Old December 12th 09, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double a my most profound thinking goes with Einstein "universe could
not be created any other way" So like I add to that all universes are
exactly the same. Treb is just like me. He is a trillionth of a second
older,and that time separation at the very beginning made it possible
for our mutual survival. O ya Bert

Old December 13th 09, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Double a my most profound thinking goes with Einstein "universe could
not be created any other way"

The universe wasn't created.

--
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain