Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old July 11th 09, 02:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

74F at 8am showers off and on along the east coast Will only hit 88F
at 4pm. Early showers over the cape might give the launch a 50 50
chance. I got little rain the past few days. Some areas like Cape
Kennedy got 2 inches Lightning hit 5 construction workers yesterday
but they are alive. Heavy air has lots of ions in it so we will hear of
more people hit this year. It will break a record Obama is starting
to sound like an honest person,and telling that this recession will last
much longer. Hmmm I predict he will start referring to it as a
depression. Best to keep in mind GM got those billions of bucks as long
as it got rid of half its work force. O ya Nice way to create jobs???
Where are the windmills? If I put one in my back yard Severn Trent
Avatar would make me tear it down. Where are those cheap solar panels?
Like Double A informed us "No matter who you vote for its all the same
BS" The Godfather has stacked the deck. He has all the chips.
TreBert

Old July 11th 09, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jul 11, 6:34*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
74F at 8am *showers off and on along the east coast *Will only hit 88F
at 4pm.

59F at 9:20 AM PDT. Heavily overcast. Nevertheless, expected high
88F. Low was 56F. Rain predicted for tomorrow! This would be
unusual for mid July here. We will see. Global cooling maybe!

*Early showers over the cape might give the launch a 50 50
chance. * *I got little rain the past few days. Some areas like Cape
Kennedy got 2 inches

Uh, didn't those Republicans name it back to Cape Canaveral?

*Lightning hit 5 construction workers yesterday
but they are alive.

Must have been wearing their rubber boots!

Heavy air has lots of ions in it so we will hear of
more people hit this year. It will break a record * * Obama is starting
to sound like an honest person,and telling that this recession will last
much longer. Hmmm *I predict he will start referring to it as a
depression. Best to keep in mind GM got those billions of bucks as long
as it got rid of half its work force. O ya *Nice way to create jobs???
Where are the windmills? *If I put one in my back yard Severn Trent
Avatar would make me tear it down. Where are those cheap solar panels?
Like Double A informed us *"No matter who you vote for its all the same
BS" * The Godfather has stacked the deck. He has all the chips.
TreBert

But you can hide a few aces up your sleaves!

Double-A