Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old May 27th 09, 02:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Double A The word shuttle is the right word for that do nothing but go
back and forth Its a piece of junk. It set back our space engineering 40
years. Still I wish the Godfather would give me one of those $25,000,000
toilets. If he would do that I would be a "good old boy" and buy his
water. I do not think 25,000,000 toilets need water. Rumor has it they
turn **** back into Bud Light. **** into dark chocolate ice cream. I
often wonder if lady astronauts can drop their Kotex pads in,and they
come out as paper plates. Well I relate the Godfather getting away with
putting 25,000,000 on the NASA shuttle books as getting away with
flowing water on Mars. Seems it NASA says it its the way it is. O ya
Just think all that could have been done if the shuttles were never
built and we had those Saturn V going back and forth to the Moon. It
made the trip in 3 days. Shuttle programmed killed are going any where
of interest,and took away most of the interest in man space travel Sad
but true. We should bury the shuttles beside the astraunts it killed
TreBert

Old May 27th 09, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 27, 6:51*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

Today's engineers go to museums to study the great engineering that
buillt the Saturn V's, just like civil engineers go and look at the
pyramids and marvel at how they were build. It seems the project now
to get us back to the Moon will take longer than the original project
to get there took. Maybe there really is something to the idea that
today's people received a poorer education in the schools than in
years past!

Doube-A

Old May 27th 09, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A We have good engineers,but they are not allowed to build any
thing other than what sells,and in the case of the Mickey mouse shuttles
they were built like I-$ to save money go nowhere and cost as much as
possible so the money could be stolen. Years ago NASA kept books.Not
now. Trebert