Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old May 27th 09, 01:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

73F at 8am At 5pm it will be 88F Had a bad thunderstorm that came out
of the blue Small hail flash flood A gust of wind hit 60mph. Today
marks the beginning of the typhoon afternoon shower that dump on average
an inch of rain from 5 to 6 pm. After a long drought we go an early
rain season. All solar barrels toped off. Still buy Niagara bottled
water ,so Mafia makes a few bucks even off me. Still trying every day to
bring Bruce van meter Severn Trent Toho CEO to justice in his attempt to
kill me. reality is there is no justice in Osceola county or in
Tallahassee. Our army is fighting in Iraq on the false premise that we
want Iraq to be a democracy. Here in Florida under orders from governor
Charlie Crist the Florida national guard will be used to put down people
that want first amendment rights. Those that want schools to stay open.
Those that want to live in their homes. Those that pay insurance and
want to be paid when hurricanes or floods hit. These people have no
voice,and will be met with tanks if they march to Tallahassee. All those
that have marched peacefully have been greeted with a one finger solute.
Most could not find even one official to take up their case. Even
Florida supreme court justices had deaf eyes. Much like my please to
Charlie Crist to look into my not having house water. Florida has
gotten away with this political corruption for 12 years,and it has
spread I am afraid to all of USA The statue of Liberty should be
melted down for its copper. It resembles a 1 finger solute at this
time. Not a light of hope. Not a place for depressed people to find
freedom. trebert