Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old April 30th 09, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Yesterday's post had humor in it and I hoped Double A read it and got a
laugh as he sits in bed with all those pretty nurses with big bobs
bending over to give him ever loving comfort, O ya Swine flu has hit
Micky Mouse it seems. Test going on as I type. I was not kidding when I
posted hospitals might turn away flu people,and use they have to many
sick people. Big army tents could be the answer with army doctors.
closed schools could be easily made into make shift hospitals etc
Ooops forgot the weather report It is 76F at 8am Will hit 89F by 5pm
No rain few clouds TreBert

Old May 1st 09, 02:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

68F at 8am Getting warmer and warmer as it hits 91 F at 6pm People
are fighting back on central Florida elected crooks,and lady holding
picture of elected official on chanel ( news of his 22 million
office(just built in Orlando). She used even the words. *we are governed
by a bunch of crooks" WOW My kind of lady Trebert

Old May 2nd 09, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Its a bird its a plane with a lady that sneezed in. Made an emerincy
landing in Boston and they threw her swine ass out. she was lucky if she
farted they would have thrown her out over New Jersey. Best to keep in
mind if her fart can go threw her pink silk bloomers and threw her
cotton dress no face mask can make you safe TreBert

Old May 2nd 09, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 30, 6:07*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Yesterday's post had humor in it and I hoped Double A read it and got a
laugh as he sits in bed with all those pretty nurses with big bobs
bending over to give him ever loving comfort, O ya * Swine flu has hit
Micky Mouse it seems. Test going on as I type. I was not kidding when I
posted hospitals might turn away flu people,and use they have to many
sick people. * * Big army tents could be the answer with army doctors..
closed schools could be easily made into make shift hospitals etc
Ooops forgot the weather report * *It is 76F at 8am *Will hit 89F by 5pm
No rain few clouds * TreBert

Double-A is either bogus or dead.

~ BG
Old May 2nd 09, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

69F at 7am Will be 91F by 6pm No rain Godfather+ Florida Indian rain
Gods are trying to finish me off. Just on TV lawyers are coning home
owners that they can save them from foreclosures. Being lawyers they are
above the law. Here is a kicker those that get their eviction notice
but do not get out in time find their home has new locks and they are
locked out. Again that can be hard on the kids. well it only
proves how bad things really are for the poor. just think if your car is
not in the drive way when you go to work Just think when you get home
from work and your kids are sitting in the drive way because the bank
locked you out. Yes the same banks that just got a trillion bucks,and
have given out 100s of millions so their executives can buy home in Boca
Grande. the same banks that will get a total of 3 trillion. So sad So
true Trebert Double-A hope all is well with you. Even strong
mountain men can get sick O ya

Old May 2nd 09, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG Your post is reality. take the biggest state Ca. it had Shwarzinager
with a 66% ratting when he took office and now its only 33% Pork barrel
is going strong but money spent to help the citizens is not there.
trebert

Old May 2nd 09, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 2, 6:01*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

It's time for a federal lock-down of most states. The greed, hording
and corruption is in some states has gotten so bad that no one can be
trusted. At least the state of Washington has been cutting back, and
not expanding government. Next year our green and often wet state
gets to lay off and otherwise eliminate 10% of public funded jobs, all
because the influx of loot via taxes and fees simply isn't there to
behold, and property values are on average are down by a good 25% to
boot.

~ BG
Old May 2nd 09, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Must let you all know the people did squelch the fast train to no where.
there was no guarantee it would only cost 2 billion. To save Charlie
Crist's face the reason it was scraped was insurance companies would not
insure its passengers O ya TreBert

Old May 2nd 09, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 2, 12:05*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG *Your post is reality. take the biggest state Ca. it had Shwarzinager
with a 66% ratting when he took office and now its only 33% *Pork barrel
is going strong but money spent to help the citizens is not there.
trebert

I guess that means they'll need an even bigger government in order to
deal with all the looting and pillaging that's about to start.

My idea as of more than a decade ago, to sell temporary green cards of
$1/day from border located vending machines, and to also legalize and
thus regulate and tax pot was a silly idea.

~ BG
Old May 2nd 09, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 2, 1:09*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Must let you all know the people did squelch the fast train to no where.
there was no guarantee it would only cost 2 billion. To save Charlie
Crist's face the reason it was scraped was insurance companies would not
insure its passengers *O ya * TreBert

Your incessant rantings are doing some good after all. At least
you're not out of step with a few others that actually give a tinkers
damn.

~ BG