Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old April 27th 09, 12:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

60F at 7am No rain and will be 85F at 6pm Humidity kind of low and
that's good Fires all around,and can smell smoke. Swine flu coming to
Disney people coming in from Mexico should be checked out. I wonder if
Double A came down with this type flu being in a weak condition he could
have no defence. My advice is stay home. do not shake hands with
anyone. Where a face mask. Drink V 8 and 12 grain bread. wash good and
use hydrogen peroxide on face,ears and hands. If this virus is air born
fly to the Earth's poles Trebert

Old April 27th 09, 12:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 27, 4:41*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
60F at 7am *No rain and will be 85F at 6pm *Humidity kind of low and
that's good * Fires all around,and can smell smoke. *Swine flu coming to
Disney *people coming in from Mexico should be checked out. I wonder if
Double A came down with this type flu being in a weak condition he could
have no defence. *My advice is stay home. do not shake hands with
anyone. Where a face mask. Drink V 8 *and 12 grain bread. wash good and
use hydrogen peroxide on face,ears and hands. *If this virus is air born
fly to the Earth's poles * *Trebert

I thought Double-A was your best friend. So, why haven't you called
911?

It has been what, 7+ days missing in action. Are you insane, or
perhaps just like Saul Levy and don't really give a **** about anyone
other than yourself?

~ BG