Space Calendar - March 27, 2007

Old March 27th 07, 08:50 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

Default Space Calendar - March 27, 2007

On 27 Mar 2007 11:08:25 -0700, wrote:

Apr 08 - Easter Sunday

....You know, Ron's done an incredible job over the decade-plus he's
been doing the Calendar, but I've finally got a complaint. He'll list
Easter Sunday, but *NOT* April Fool's Day? :-P

OM
--
]=====================================[
] OMBlog -
Old March 28th 07, 02:54 AM posted to sci.space.history
Rusty

On Mar 27, 12:50 pm, OM wrote:
On 27 Mar 2007 11:08:25 -0700, wrote:

Apr 08 - Easter Sunday

...You know, Ron's done an incredible job over the decade-plus he's
been doing the Calendar, but I've finally got a complaint. He'll list
Easter Sunday, but *NOT* April Fool's Day? :-P

OM

You know, I think they list too many asteroids. They should take about
half of them out.
But then it would be a Half-Asteroid Calendar.

;-)

Rusty

Old March 28th 07, 09:23 PM posted to sci.space.history
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:16:28 -0600, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Dr J R Stockton wrote:
The Easter Sunday entry links to a page containing an error, AIUI.

The period of the date of Easter Sunday is not 1,900,000 years but three
times that - you just wait and see !

If this pans out, Good Friday, April 6th, will be the memorable date:
http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/content/view/1251/32/
Here's some new news from Novosti:
http://la.indymedia.org/news/2007/03/195744.php
And rumblings from General Leonid Ivashov:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t icleId=4581

Wow, with sources like that, you can take it to the bank.
Old March 28th 07, 10:16 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Dr J R Stockton wrote:
The Easter Sunday entry links to a page containing an error, AIUI.

The period of the date of Easter Sunday is not 1,900,000 years but three
times that - you just wait and see !

If this pans out, Good Friday, April 6th, will be the memorable date:
http://www.atlanticfreepress.com/content/view/1251/32/
Here's some new news from Novosti:
http://la.indymedia.org/news/2007/03/195744.php
And rumblings from General Leonid Ivashov:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t icleId=4581
And for fun, some of the lyrics from Warren Zevon's "The Envoy" from
1980, showing that some places never change. ;-)

"Nuclear arms in the Middle East
Israel is attacking the Iraqis
The Syrians are mad at the Lebanese
And Baghdad does whatever she please
Looks like another threat to world peace
For the envoy"

Pat

Old March 29th 07, 01:51 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Rand Simberg wrote:
Wow, with sources like that, you can take it to the bank.

Well, look on the bright side; we'll know if they are either right or
wrong inside of two weeks.
What's interesting here is how little coverage the Argumenty Nedeli
article about "Operation Bite" got over here.
But we have a hidden force struggling for peace between the U.S. and
Iran; that well-know appeaser of terrorists...Halliburton...but that may
just be a smear campaign by Al-Jazeera...no, wait, the report is by
Voice Of America:
http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-03-28-voa64.cfm

Pat