Did The Chinese Violate Any Treaties?

Old January 23rd 07, 02:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

Default Did The Chinese Violate Any Treaties?

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:29:27 -0600, in a place far, far away, Herb
Schaltegger made the phosphor on
my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:19:55 -0600, Terrell Miller wrote
(in article Rodth.541$ch1.249@bigfe9):

troops...cool it. You're two of the Good Guys around here

Pat is; Rand has turned into a misanthropic troll.

An interesting opinion. But that's all it is. It's certainly
unsubstantiated. And unsubstantiable...

And yes one that more and more people seem to share.

You really don't seem to care that more and more people who once held you in
some regard now think of you as a troll.

Old January 23rd 07, 02:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 02:49:06 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Greg D.
Moore \(Strider\)" made the phosphor
on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:29:27 -0600, in a place far, far away, Herb
Schaltegger made the phosphor on
my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:19:55 -0600, Terrell Miller wrote
(in article Rodth.541$ch1.249@bigfe9):

troops...cool it. You're two of the Good Guys around here

Pat is; Rand has turned into a misanthropic troll.

An interesting opinion. But that's all it is. It's certainly
unsubstantiated. And unsubstantiable...

And yes one that more and more people seem to share.

More and more people? Herb has had that lunatic opinion for years.

You really don't seem to care that more and more people who once held you in
some regard now think of you as a troll.

You continue to put forth this silly belief. It's certainly nothing
new from you. What evidence do you have for it? Show me some actual
numbers.
Old January 23rd 07, 03:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall

Pat Flannery wrote:

:
:
:Rand Simberg wrote:
: That "gang of criminals" still exists, and continues to be funded in
: the same manner as it was on 911, from a lot of Saudi oil money, and
: protected by tribal leaders in the anarchy of Waziristan.
:
:
:Okay.. what the **** is "Waziristan"?

Google is your friend...

http://www.google.com/search?client=...o ogle+Search

Old January 23rd 07, 04:06 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
You really don't seem to care that more and more people who once held you
in
some regard now think of you as a troll.

You continue to put forth this silly belief.

Ok, I really give up Rand. You have your head so deeply in the sand it's
unbelievable.

I'm not about to spend my night googling for your pleasure.

It's your reputation and many here have pointed out how you're so thoroughly
trashing it.

Old January 23rd 07, 05:12 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall

h (Rand Simberg) wrote:

[...]

Another vote? Count me in. In fact, I said something quite similar
to Rand some time ago.

He now comes across as a small man being eaten alive by his own ego.
Given him another decade and he'll be Brad Guth or William Mook...

--
"So many women. So little charm."
-- Donna, to Josh; The West Wing
Old January 23rd 07, 05:35 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Rand Simberg wrote:
It would be a lot easier to do that if he wasn't determined to live in
North frickin' Dakota....

Actually it's pretty nice in summer.
I wish the birds would come back though.

Pat
Old January 23rd 07, 05:54 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

robert casey wrote:

Well, it did sound like a flippant made up name, like
"Butt-wipe-ah-stan".

My friend got me the three jet-lag travel guides:
"Molvania - A Land Untouched By Modern Dentistry"
"Phaic Tan - Sunstroke On A Shoestring"
And the newest one; "San Sombrero - A Land Of Carnivals, Cocktails, and
Coups"
http://www.seekbooks.com.au/featured...d=174 0663853

Pat
Old January 23rd 07, 03:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Charles Buckley" wrote in message

If it wasn't for oil, and the Bush forced price of that oil, we wouldn't
be there.

So, simple solution, get rid of Bush and of anyone else of his mindset.

Or else prepare for an all out WW-III (including Russia and China).
-
Brad Guth

Old January 23rd 07, 03:59 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

What planet are you posting this from, and what color is the sky
there?

He's obviously not from your Old Testament thumping planet, where the
sky is nearly always blood red from the ongoing collateral damage and
carnage of the innocent.
-
Brad Guth

US space weapons no threat, but 'treaties' may be Jim Oberg Policy 1 November 13th 06 03:52 PM
European and Chinese space cooperation highlighted by visit of Chinese Prime Minister Jacques van Oene News 0 December 10th 04 03:29 PM
Chinese Constellations alt.clearing.O5 Astronomy Misc 1 November 2nd 03 12:10 AM
Chinese spacecraft RDG History 83 November 1st 03 08:46 PM
Chinese do it! Andrew Tubbiolo Policy 48 October 28th 03 07:23 PM