Time Contraction Versus Time Dilation Quick Answer

Old July 14th 10, 09:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Time Contraction Versus Time Dilation Quick Answer

nightbat

A very complex astronomical subject which can be reduced to
simple understanding, time is relative. When a male subject jumps into
a cool pool time contraction occurs to anatomical exterior component.
While in the presence of beautiful human female specimen time dilation
occurs to same subject component.

For more indepth analysis see physics manual or any distinguished
Profound Earth Science Team Officer.

Teaching the masses,
the nightbat
Old July 14th 10, 12:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 14, 4:03*am, "
wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * *A very complex astronomical subject which can be reduced to
simple understanding, time is relative. When a male subject jumps into
a cool pool time contraction occurs to anatomical exterior component.
While in the presence of beautiful human female specimen time dilation
occurs to same subject component.

For more indepth analysis see physics manual or any distinguished
Profound Earth Science Team Officer.

* * * * * *Teaching the masses,
* * * * * *the nightbat

Made me laugh this early morning,but it goes like this. "Time dilation
is part of SR in which time slows down for an oibsever in motion. I
thought contraction was about the same thing?? Hmmm Maybe its more
into the warping of space. Captain what are we going to do with
getting AA another laptop. I believe Painius gave him the one that got
stolen TreBert
Old July 14th 10, 02:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"bert" wrote in message...
On Jul 14, 4:03 am, "
wrote:
[...]

P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A

I had to clean the coffee off my screen after spewing it all over,
thanks to the commander ! COFFEEBOI? (where are those damn
coffee boys when you need them?)

Anyway, Bert, let's be sure to give credit where credit is due...

It was OC who sent the laptop to Double-A, and NOT ME.

Okay?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "A man can fail many times, but he isn't
a failure until he gives up."
Fortune Cookie

P.P.S.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

Old July 14th 10, 02:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Jul 14, 4:41*am, bert wrote:
On Jul 14, 4:03*am, "
wrote:

[...]

Good it was meant to as an insider joke, the relative
sizable component expands with time but only due to the stimulating
presence of sexy Star queens like Darla. SR time dilation theory will
be put to the test once we are hopefully aboard the Sean Star ships. I
know your Pere-air could use a little youthful stimulation and
recreation amongst the stars with all those beauties. I hope there has
been no breach of security due to the stolen laptop, oh mercy!

carry on,
the nightbat
Old July 14th 10, 03:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Jul 14, 6:08*am, "Painius" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message...

On Jul 14, 4:03 am, "
wrote:

[...]

Good morning Officer Painius and please don't lose your
computer or laptop too Commander Double A's loss is enough. You
mention Virgin Islands perhaps that's where Darla and Company like to
hang out sought to speak while visiting Mother Earth. Of course so
many Star Virgins it would be normal to go where there is plenty of
water, secluded islands, and unsuspecting humans at play. They have
informed us that the Seans have the ability to blend in with humans as
long as you fail to notice their deep dark eyes. I hope the Gulf oil
slick doesn't reach those islands they wouldn't like getting their
beautiful skin mucked up. All these months and still no word from
them, mercy, mercy, mercy!

open all hailing frequencies,
the nightbat

Old July 16th 10, 08:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

wrote in message...
On Jul 14, 6:08 am, "Painius" wrote:
"bert" wrote in message...
On Jul 14, 4:03 am, "
wrote:

[...]

Hat off to you, sir, for your tremendous patience. There still
has been no communication with the seans on any of my
channels. Hopefully, we shall hear from them soon. I am
going on vacation Saturday, and will return next Saturday.
If officer Greysky is able to reach them while i'm gone, it will
make me the happiest of Earth Science Officers !

Cheers to the man with the Black Comet in his pocket !

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "The greater danger for most of us lies not in
setting our aim too high and falling short, but
in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark."
Michelangelo

P.P.S.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

Old July 16th 10, 12:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Gay Ass ****

"Painius" wrote in message
g.com...

[...]

That's some gay-ass **** right there.

Time Contraction bkh99 Amateur Astronomy 22 July 19th 10 03:24 AM
Time Contraction bkh99 Astronomy Misc 1 July 16th 10 05:28 PM
Cuckoo Clock Versus Atomic Clock Check Time Dilation [email protected] Misc 3 July 14th 10 07:09 PM
Time Contraction bkh99 Misc 1 July 14th 10 04:42 PM
ASTRO: Maximum operating temperature versus exposure time versus read noise Richard Crisp[_1_] Astro Pictures 0 April 19th 08 03:46 PM