Chernobyl and Cancer 25 years later (WOW)

Old May 20th 11, 02:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Chernobyl and Cancer 25 years later (WOW)

On May 19, 1:18*pm, herbert glazier wrote:
On May 19, 11:29*am, "Hägar" wrote:

"herbert glazier" wrote in message

Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. *Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA *Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

BeeertBrain, does this estimate of 50,000 come from the same
guy who estimates the 250,000 jobs Oh'Bummer either "saved" or "created" ???

Time gave out this information on the 25 years since Chernobyl. Its
100 times worse,for who is doing the counting. (not Russia) *You can't
have Americans with jobs if Walmart is selling only commie China
goods.Nixon and Kissenger are the two GOPers that gave commie China
the green flag.,and put USA in the red. You will not see this as the
truth,because like all GOPers you can't take the truth. *O ya * Trebert

There's other reporting besides Time that has published similar
numbers.

However those deaths directly contributed are only premature deaths by
some degree or percentage, because radiation is accumulative. Did
they live 5% less, 10% less, 25% less or 50% less before the Chernobyl
caused cancers got them?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Old May 22nd 11, 11:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On May 18, 7:43*pm, herbert glazier wrote:
Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. *Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA *Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

Best to keep in mind the world ended and cancer is a painful way to
go.Chernobyl,was bad. Japan could be far worse. France could be worse
of all. N.Plants all built near the biggest cities. Hmmm Get the
picture TreBert
Old May 22nd 11, 03:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WHAT WORLD ENDED, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT? WHERE'S YOUR .357 WHEN YOU
DEFINITELY NEED IT NOW!

I THINK YOU HAVE THINGS SCREWED UP BUT GOOD!

GET THE PICTURE YET?

SENILE OLD GOATS SHOULD NOT POST STUPIDITY!

Saul Levy

Old May 22nd 11, 04:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 22, 3:49*am, herbert glazier wrote:
On May 18, 7:43*pm, herbert glazier wrote:

Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. *Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA *Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

Best to keep in mind the world ended and cancer is a painful way to
go.Chernobyl,was bad. Japan could be far worse. *France could be worse
of all. N.Plants all built near the biggest cities. Hmmm * * Get the
picture * *TreBert

We should be so lucky as to have French reactors that have proven to
be the best that money can buy. At least they get to reprocess their
own fuel and better encapsulate the remainders so as to minimize their
environmental impact.

If France switched over to burning thorium instead of uranium would be
another good thing, not only for them but for everyone else.

Westinghouse AP-1000 reactors seem as good if not offering a better
failsafe alternative than French reactors.

America has been screwed by Big Energy, because it should be a whole
lot safer, cleaner and cheaper as well as energy independent by now.
Instead we have shortages, a ****-poor national energy grid and
insider energy speculators running the show, plus hydrocarbon related
wars ongoing. We're also 15 trillion in debt (plus state debt that's
probably worth another half again).

http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-deb...ebt-clock.html
California is running a state debt of 370 billion.
Florida is running their state debt at 170 billion.

How the hell can 311.5 million of us afford a federal, state and
personal debt of 55+ trillion?
http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Old May 23rd 11, 02:28 AM
neilzero neilzero is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hägar View Post
On May 19, 11:29 am, "Hägar" wrote:
"herbert glazier" wrote in message

Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA Why wait
for 2012. TreBert

BeeertBrain, does this estimate of 50,000 come from the same
guy who estimates the 250,000 jobs Oh'Bummer either "saved" or "created"
???

Time gave out this information on the 25 years since Chernobyl. Its
100 times worse,for who is doing the counting. (not Russia) You can't
have Americans with jobs if Walmart is selling only commie China
goods.Nixon and Kissenger are the two GOPers that gave commie China
the green flag.,and put USA in the red. You will not see this as the
truth,because like all GOPers you can't take the truth. O ya Trebert

*** And like all good Liberals, you make up your version of the "truth" as
you go along.
It could be that bad, but probably not. Even if it is worse what solutions do you suggest? If we throw a dollar from each USA citizen at algae in transparent pipes for the next 20 years we might get half of our gasoline from algae. Neil
Old May 23rd 11, 03:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

-
Meltdown at Chernobyl has killed more than 50,000 worldwide,and
counting. That was a Russian N.Plant. We now know G.E N. Plants are
killers. What if we are all doomed. We know goverments lie. Japan has
to be worse being all ocean. We must test the waters off LA Why wait
for 2012. TreBert-

BeeertBrain, does this estimate of 50,000 come from the same
guy who estimates the 250,000 jobs Oh'Bummer either "saved" or
"created"
???-

--
neilzero

I saw the algae plant on TV. Godfather big on oil. End of story
TreBert
Old May 23rd 11, 05:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 19, 11:29 am, "Hägar" wrote:-
[...]

Mokenergy has offered a way better plan.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#