Big Bang deflates?

Old January 17th 04, 03:36 PM
John Zinni

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Painius My conversation with A. Einstein took place in Newton
center Ma. It was over 50 years ago. I was a just a young guy who just
went into construction(I liked carpentry) I was building a deck for a
Mrs Irma Ring. Einstein was giving a talk at MIT,and Mrs Ring had him
staying at her house for that weekend. I told her my love of science,and
that Monday morning before he was going back to Princeton we had coffee
together,and taked about gravity,and inertia. The conversation ended in
15 minutes for a car came to pick him up.

He gave me a book,and signed
it A Einstein. The book was on letters between him and Max Born.

That's very interesting considering that that particular book was published
in 1971, 16 years after his death.

Bert
PS I did mention to him about my G=EMC^2 and he smiled. It was just
at that point he had to leave. I will never know what that smile meant.

Old January 18th 04, 07:24 AM
Painius

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

Hi Painius My conversation with A. Einstein took place in Newton
center Ma. It was over 50 years ago. I was a just a young guy who just
went into construction(I liked carpentry) I was building a deck for a
Mrs Irma Ring. Einstein was giving a talk at MIT,and Mrs Ring had him
staying at her house for that weekend. I told her my love of science,and
that Monday morning before he was going back to Princeton we had coffee
together,and taked about gravity,and inertia. The conversation ended in
15 minutes for a car came to pick him up. He gave me a book,and signed
it A Einstein. The book was on letters between him and Max Born. Bert
PS I did mention to him about my G=EMC^2 and he smiled. It was just
at that point he had to leave. I will never know what that smile meant.

Fascinating, Bert! There are some of us who would have
given anything for just such an experience!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Ode Man Dying

So I fear I'm not long for this planet my friends,
And I'll miss you the moment I leave,
After that I've no clue just what happens my friends,
And I ask only that you don't grieve.

For I've lived a long life full of loving my friends,
And in this much I know you'll believe...
There is nothing on Earth more important my friends,
Than the loving relations you weave.

Paine Ellsworth

Old January 18th 04, 03:03 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

JohnZ It was over 50 years ago. The book is lost(wish I had It) After
50 years I could be wrong about the title. True Einstein did not write
to many books,and it could have been his book on Physics. Time can erase
my memory on titles. Bert

Old January 18th 04, 03:14 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Painius In hind sight I would have gone back to Princeton with him.
He might have been gone back by train,and I would be close to him for 5
hours. Reality is I was broke at this time. Had to borrow money from
friends to finish the deck. I was sleeping in the back of my 1939
Plymouth. Life is not easy when you have negative money. Bert

Old January 18th 04, 04:15 PM
John Zinni

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
JohnZ It was over 50 years ago. The book is lost(wish I had It) After
50 years I could be wrong about the title. True Einstein did not write
to many books,and it could have been his book on Physics. Time can erase
my memory on titles. Bert

Are you sure it wasn't a conversation with ...
"favourite ALE-of-BERT in MINE-STEIN"???

I understand that they look a lot alike.

Old January 18th 04, 07:11 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

JohnZ You would be the last person to give me the benefit of a doubt.
You know that is true. Bert