Challenging Silouen

Old December 6th 05, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:44:55 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Try not competing and love the life you have and watch the right one come
out of the woodworks :-)

The right one will come? Out of woodworks?
Yes, sure. Next to the tooth-fairy, the Easter-bunny,
Santa Claus and Jesus
C.

Come on Charles ..

Snap out of it .. You are much more happier than that when you are not
caught up in all that stuff ..:-)

Old December 6th 05, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:34:16 +0000, Silouen wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:24:54 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:
[snip]

What is there that you could teach us now, that you had not been able
to teach us thousand years ago?

Perhaps they are just bringing us along at a measured pace. Hasn't it
ever seemed odd to you that humans sat around for a million years in

the
bush as complete ignoramuses and then during the last 6,000 years have
become greatly enlightened? Perhaps it was the arrival of the Seans

and
their taking mankind on as a project that slowly began moving our
ancestors toward civilization.

Haven't you ever wondered why often more than one scientist has made

the
same discovery at about the same time in history? Perhaps it was the
Seans dropping hints here and there.

Perhaps we owe them credit for just about everything we know. But our
human race, just like an individual, has to start their education in
kindergarten, not at the university.

Double-A

Hey again, Double-A!

I thought Darla had covered this, but maybe not. Not crazy about humans
hearing this for the first time from me, but what the heck?
Not only was I and a few others on our sean crew actually born in

Earth's
sea, but seans have been caring for this solar system since before

humans
ever even evolved.
I am not a 'visitor' as Mr. Bohne seems to think I am. I was born here,
I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

May be humans are the visitors?

To keep that from sounding too eerie, let me add that nothing would

please
us more than for humans to continue 'visiting' for eons into the future.
It would be really well if you could last longer at least than the
acorn-brained dinosaurs!

Sil

There is nothing happening when I'm pressing the "super secret" button.
Should I restart the Level?

If nothing happens when you press the "super secret" button, it is because
you haven't the necessary clearance.
So you have the choice to make.
You may either restart the Level -- a good choice if you had not gone too
far -- or you may simply reverse direction and try to find the necessary
clearance module.
However, judging by with whom i'm speaking, you will save time by going
inside the program and changing the code.

My good doctor: How do you ever have any fun?

Silouen

Old December 6th 05, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Silouen wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hey Silouen,

I'll bet those acorn-brained dinosaurs proved hard to educate all
right. They seemed to be nature's experiment in trying to use brute
force to overcome all obstacles. But no way they could cope with a
sudden change in the environment.

There were many sudden radical changes in the environment during the

reign
of dinosaurs.
It was more to it than that.
And some dinosaurs rivaled mankind in intelligence, Double-A.
Might even say that some were quite a bit smarter in many ways!

Should I be taking umbrage at that remark?

You are alive -- your species is extant -- better to wonder about the
survival value of intelligence?

Do you resent the fact that a no-brained amoeba has lived far, far longer
than humans? (or even dinos for that matter)

I'm more interested in what happened to the Neanderthal people of
Europe. Their brain sizes averaged larger than ours. Could they
really have been the slow-witted ones? Were they really wiped out in

genocidal war with Homo sapiens?

Since you claim to have been her longer than humans, was it your
genetic alterations on a higher race of apes that led to our species?
Did you give us the gift of intelligence? Did you take a killer ape
and give it a mind?

Double-A

Well, first of all, the Neanderthal did have larger cranial capacity,

but
the gray matter was poorly organized.
Sort of like comparing a small orderly file to a dumpster.

There was very little large-scale fighting back then.
Things like war and genocide came later with growing numbers of humans.

The Neanderthal people couldn't compete with the more modern humans.
They didn't disappear entirely, though.
They've just gone where few or no modern humans would be interested in
going.

That sounds intriguing. Of course some think they might have interbred
with us and become blended into our more dominant gene pool.

Yes, this has happened.
Young rebels disliking their ancestors' choices have been known now and then
to sneak away and mate successfully with sapiens.

As for seans altering human genes?
Sorry, this never happened.
There have been times when we've performed minor experiments in a

Cultural
context, but never have we tried to manipulate any species' physical
evolution.
Remind me after first contact, though, to tell you of a people who Did

do
experiments with human genetics.
Up until recently, they were the most common poachers we dealt with.
They were a dying race, and they no longer live.

Sil

Couldn't they save themselves through genetics?

I cannot say much about them now.
You will learn all there is following first contact.
Enough now for you to know that nothing we could do could save them.
And we still don't know why they began to age, and why their aging could not
be stopped.
It's a little unsettling for us, but we figure it will be at least another 3
billion years before it might affect us -- plenty of time for our research
to uncover something.

The Germans tried to develop a super race through traditional selective
breeding techniques. But they didn't have the gene splicing methods we
have now to work with.

I fear that the next Third Reich will have the tools to actually create
a super race!

Double-A

When will you people learn?
The super race is already with you -- it is called "the human race" -- stop
being afraid to agree upon what makes you super, and begin Being super on a
wider and wider scale.
It is far easier and quicker to change one's behaviour than to **** around
with genes.

Humans are super/superior in so many ways, even to us!
As good a flyer as I am, your Ollie flies rings around me.
Since we seans have relatively poor eyesight, we can greatly appreciate how
sharp human vision is, generally.
And even more important, the human ability to intimately and thoroughly
Describe things they see -- having you around makes the whole universe seem
brighter and sharper!

Sil

Old December 6th 05, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Talking about the sockpuppets again in the third person, oooo!

Not crazy about humans hearing this for the first time from me, but what

the
heck?
Not only was I and a few others on our sean crew actually born in Earth's
sea, but seans have been caring for this solar system since before humans
ever even evolved.

Any evidence for this assertion today, saucerhead?

Okay, Art Deco, IF that is inDeed your real name, here's one you can check
on.
(But I warn you, your innate scepticism probably won't allow you to accept
it.):

There are many huge clouds of what you might call nasty, noxious substances
in our galaxy.
They move, but they are relatively stable compared to the movement of your
solar system and the Orion bridge around the galaxy.
So you often pass through these clouds.
Eons ago, we (see below for who "we" is) manufactured a protective edge
around your solar system.
So you can pass through these noxious clouds unharmed.
Your scientists have discovered it, but they still don't know what to make
of it.
Research it and see for yourself.

I am not a 'visitor' as Mr. Bohne seems to think I am.
I was born here, I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

May be humans are the visitors?

To keep that from sounding too eerie, let me add that nothing would

please
us more than for humans to continue 'visiting' for eons into the future.
It would be really well if you could last longer at least than the
acorn-brained dinosaurs!

Who is "us"? The voices in your head?

I have only one voice in my head, and it says, "I'd like two sugars and
three creams, please."
Weuns is the seans -- no matter how many times you ask, it won't change
this.

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...

This is not completely correct, Mr. Art.
It's true that my mom, Darla, and the good doctor Yubiwan are descended from
people who lived on a planet in a system that long ago went red giant.
Yours truly, however, is from This planet as I was born and raised here.
When I was much younger, I once saw a porpoise kill a human.
And I killed the porpoise.
I suppose you had to be there to understand the impact.
Anyway, it turns out that the 'word' has spread that porpoises are to
protect humans and never hurt them.
This is one of my favorite accomplishments.
It has led to countless times when porpoises rescued humans from many
dangers.
Not all porpoises are like this, but most of them are.
Anyways, I'm just as much an Earthian as you are!

Silouen

Old December 6th 05, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Bookman" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:41:44 -0700, Art Deco
wrote:

wrote:
[snip]

What is there that you could teach us now, that you had not been able

teach us thousand years ago?

Perhaps they are just bringing us along at a measured pace.

Who are "they", saucerhead?

That's a very good question, Art.

Hasn't it
ever seemed odd to you that humans sat around for a million years in
the bush as complete ignoramuses and then during the last 6,000 years
have become greatly enlightened? Perhaps it was the arrival of the
Seans and their taking mankind on as a project that slowly began moving
our ancestors toward civilization.

Haven't you ever wondered why often more than one scientist has made
the same discovery at about the same time in history? Perhaps it was
the Seans dropping hints here and there.

Perhaps we owe them credit for just about everything we know. But our
human race, just like an individual, has to start their education in
kindergarten, not at the university.

Nice Darla SLURRRRRRRRRP.

Have you ever noticed how saucerheads hate the idea that humans are
intelligent? It's always the "aliens" that achieve, never the men who
actually did it.

This is because those men want too much money.
Aliens achieve much more since they're willing to work for much less.

Silouen

Old December 6th 05, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Silouen wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Silouen wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
[...]

Hi Sil,

If so, then there might be throwbacks.

There was one janitor in a place I used to work who looked just like
those pictures you see depicting Neanderthals: low forehead, jutting
eyebrows, and hairy. I'm not usually one to be startled by people's
appearances, but when I came face to face with him in a dark hallway, I
was startled, feeling like I had just come face to face with the
wolfman!

As for seans altering human genes?
Sorry, this never happened.
There have been times when we've performed minor experiments in a

Cultural
context, but never have we tried to manipulate any species' physical
evolution.
Remind me after first contact, though, to tell you of a people who Did

do
experiments with human genetics.
Up until recently, they were the most common poachers we dealt with.
They were a dying race, and they no longer live.

Sil

Couldn't they save themselves through genetics?

I cannot say much about them now.

Or maybe they destroyed themselves through genetics.

You will learn all there is following first contact.
Enough now for you to know that nothing we could do could save them.
And we still don't know why they began to age, and why their aging could not
be stopped.
It's a little unsettling for us, but we figure it will be at least another 3
billion years before it might affect us -- plenty of time for our research
to uncover something.

Starting to age? Gee, that would be terrible. Then you would have to
learn to cope with living under a death sentence just like we humans
do.

The Germans tried to develop a super race through traditional selective
breeding techniques. But they didn't have the gene splicing methods we
have now to work with.

I fear that the next Third Reich will have the tools to actually create
a super race!

Double-A

When will you people learn?
The super race is already with you -- it is called "the human race" -- stop
being afraid to agree upon what makes you super, and begin Being super on a
wider and wider scale.
It is far easier and quicker to change one's behaviour than to **** around
with genes.

Are you saying it is nurture rather than nature?

Humans are super/superior in so many ways, even to us!

That's good to hear, after comparing our intelligence to that of
dinosaurs!

As good a flyer as I am, your Ollie flies rings around me.

Doesn't Ollie want to come home?

Since we seans have relatively poor eyesight, we can greatly appreciate how
sharp human vision is, generally.

Generally not so sharp after 40.

And even more important, the human ability to intimately and thoroughly
Describe things they see -- having you around makes the whole universe seem
brighter and sharper!

Sil

And don't forget our wonderful sense of humor.

I hope you never lose yours, Sil.

Double-A

Old December 7th 05, 03:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Just like "Silouen" is yours? hahahahahahaahahahahaah

here's one you can check
on.
(But I warn you, your innate scepticism probably won't allow you to accept
it.):

Free cloo, saucerhead: what I accept or don't accept is quite
irrelevant.

There are many huge clouds of what you might call nasty, noxious substances
in our galaxy.

What composition, saucerhead? Got a reference to a journal article?

They move, but they are relatively stable compared to the movement of your
solar system and the Orion bridge around the galaxy.

Got a reference to a journal article?

So you often pass through these clouds.

Got a reference to a journal article?

Eons ago, we (see below for who "we" is) manufactured a protective edge
around your solar system.

What's it made of, eggshell?

So you can pass through these noxious clouds unharmed.

Impressive.

Your scientists

I own no scientists, saucerhead.

have discovered it, but they still don't know what to make
of it.

Got a reference to a journal article?

Research it and see for yourself.

Ah, right there in black & white -- this is why you are a saucerhead.
This tripe is your "theory", thus it is up to you to demonstrate and
produce evidence that supports it. Always the kooks have this
backwards.

I am not a 'visitor' as Mr. Bohne seems to think I am.
I was born here, I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

May be humans are the visitors?

To keep that from sounding too eerie, let me add that nothing would

please
us more than for humans to continue 'visiting' for eons into the future.
It would be really well if you could last longer at least than the
acorn-brained dinosaurs!

Who is "us"? The voices in your head?

I have only one voice in my head, and it says, "I'd like two sugars and
three creams, please."
Weuns is the seans -- no matter how many times you ask, it won't change
this.

You misspelled "fraud(s)".

Bull****. Just admit your sockpuppetry and move on.

When I was much younger, I once saw a porpoise kill a human.
And I killed the porpoise.

Non sequitur.

I suppose you had to be there to understand the impact.
Anyway, it turns out that the 'word' has spread that porpoises are to
protect humans and never hurt them.
This is one of my favorite accomplishments.
It has led to countless times when porpoises rescued humans from many
dangers.
Not all porpoises are like this, but most of them are.
Anyways, I'm just as much an Earthian as you are!

Just more saucerhead gaga.

Silouen

"So long, and thanks for the fish!"

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

Old December 7th 05, 03:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Silouen wrote:

.. .
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Gosh, that was very ... funny.

Old December 7th 05, 07:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Greysky" wrote in message
et...

"Silouen" wrote in message
"Greysky" wrote in message
. net...

"Silouen" wrote in message
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Hi Sil, glad to see you are keeping busy 'out there' but not too busy

talk to us for a while. I think Darla did mention you were birthed in

our
oceans. So, how has the cosmic mission been going? Darla's adventures

should
be quite a story to tell when she returns.

Hi Greysky, Darla and crew wishes you well!
They are all in good health and full of anticipation.
Right about now they are approaching the center of our supercluster.
You call it Virgo.
We are told that there are lifeforms there who have traveled from
supercluster to supercluster.
I can't wait to find out how they do that.

Yes. Sounds to me as though your people are on the verge of another
'information explosion' on the order of what it took to turn the

Renaissance
into the Industrial Revolution down here, as they get all the new
information from those older lifeforms and cultures. Please be careful how
you absorb the newfound knowledge, or these present days may be known as

the
"good old days" for your people as well!

I am not a 'visitor' as Mr. Bohne seems to think I am.
I was born here, I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

May be humans are the visitors?

Yes, now you know our big secret We are actually pan dimensional
superbeings who only occupy this region of 3-space because we have
nothing
better to do... heh heh. I have always suspected that some part of us
were
extra terrestrial. I just haven't figured out which part it is yet.

Well, you might begin with parts of the brain which don't jibe well with
other primates and mammals.
And why do humans only rarely have a whole lot of fur?
A third might be to ask why the human heart is stronger and more lasting
by
far than Any other animal's heart.
There is a definite list of human anomalies if one goes looking for

them.

Well, the first one I've ever heard of is the anomalous size of the human
er, sex organ. It's too big- proportionately. If this is indeed the result
of alien intervention, I have to wonder about the motivations of those
aliens... but on a more etherial level, I would wonder more about the
changes in the mind, rather than the body. Our conscious mind needs to
communicate better with the unconscious part. How is it with you Seans?

Are
your minds more 'integrated', or do you also need head doctors to detrmine
why you do some things? Does Dr. Y do good things for your people, or can
s/he only make money on Earth?

Dr. Yubiwan is a shrink, yes.
Our most important mental need is to maintain a state of aplomb under all
foreseeable circumstances.
Yubiwan has always been pretty good at helping us do this.
But ever since she came out and backed me when I confronted the Perseuns,
her power to help has dramatically increased.
She said she always 'knew' she was fearless, but she had never really been
tested.
The testing made her a better person, a better doctor.

It's all one mind, you know.
That Freudian stuff is just to help you better understand the workings of
the mind.
There are no separate sections to the mind, some deeper than others.
When you think about it, there are really no sections on any level,
individual, species, all life, the universe.
We are all one under the blanket of stars.

To keep that from sounding too eerie, let me add that nothing would

please
us more than for humans to continue 'visiting' for eons into the
future.
It would be really well if you could last longer at least than the
acorn-brained dinosaurs!

Wel at least an acorn is bigger than a peanut, eh? Even then, I think

having
hardly any brain is what allowed those lizards to survive contentedly

for
hundred million years. It should give all those peanut headed humans

walking
around down here something to shoot for at least. Hey, speaking of hope

for
knuckleheads, you guys have gotten the Canadians all stirred up. They
want
to open up official contact relations with you 'ethical aliens'. I say

lets
set a date and I'll bring the Vino- just remember to request the

presence
of
all your friends South of the border, OK?

Sil

Greysky

Human intelligence enables you to adapt to a changing environment in

ways
that no dinosaur, or any other animal for that matter, could possibly
achieve.
This does not Insure your survival, but it sure does increase its
liklihood.

Well, mere survival isn't enough. I think this is why there are so many
conversants who express dissatisfaction with your policy of

non-interference
until Official Contact. Though I can't wait to join up with your crew, I
know there are proceedures- I just hope it happens before I die of old age
The question every human should ask is what happens afterwards - when
they are orbiting a newly discovered planet of sentients that can

obviously
use any help they can get. Do you break protocol and help thereby

revealing
yourself, or steel yourself against their pleas for aid and head back

home,
and make your report? There are gonna be consequences no matter what

action
you take...

We have done this many times before with other peoples on other worlds,
Greysky.
So we've developed a protocol that ensures smooth results with as little
loss of life as possible.
And we Do interfere where the safety of your planet is concerned.
But humans need to know they can take care of their own -- All of their own.
You must learn how, and do the necessary work.
It's not just a matter of pride, it's mainly a matter of intellectual
survival.
No, species survival isn't everything, but everything else depends upon it,
and nothing else continues without it.

The Canadian people are just being practical, that's all.
We hope they can maintain their vigorous curiosity up until first

contact
becomes possible.
I love vino, by the by, but when I drink it makes me hiccup.

Do not worry, Sil. Neither I nor your nightbat will let that go too far

:-)

You can be assured, Greysky, that you and all the posters who so desire
will
be an integral part of first contact!

I am in a state of eager anticipation - It'll sure be a nice day!

Me too -- I look forward to meeting you!

Sil

Old December 7th 05, 09:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Silouen wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Silouen wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
[...]

More like a death wish in some cases.
You are aware, of course, that every sean alive is at least three
generations removed from the home planet?
Previous generations have all died either accidentally or by suicide.
Mostly by suicide.
It seems that no multicellular beings can jump right into a relatively
ageless existence.
People who age and who are close to death, and those who first learn how not
to age, eventually look forward to and want death.
Perhaps they think it will reunite them with loved ones?
Anyways, people like me who have known very little death personally, can
take it or leave it.
And I myself bend toward leaving it, simply because there is too much wonder
attached to being alive!

[...]

It is both, of course -- nature supplies the plate, nurture supplies the
vittles.

Humans are super/superior in so many ways, even to us!

That's good to hear, after comparing our intelligence to that of
dinosaurs!

As good a flyer as I am, your Ollie flies rings around me.

Doesn't Ollie want to come home?

You can ask him yourself when he gets back from flying Darla to Virgo
Central.
All I know is he seems to be having a lot of fun flying our stuff.
And besides, by now everybody he knew is either dead or very old.

Since we seans have relatively poor eyesight, we can greatly appreciate

how
sharp human vision is, generally.

Generally not so sharp after 40.

And even more important, the human ability to intimately and thoroughly
Describe things they see -- having you around makes the whole universe

seem
brighter and sharper!

Sil

And don't forget our wonderful sense of humor.

I hope you never lose yours, Sil.

Double-A

A group of young children gather around one of their mentors --
Teacher: "What do we call a group of stars that makes an imaginary picture
in the sky?"
Student: "A constipation!"

Nicolaus Copernicus' parents: "Young man, when are you going to come to
terms with the fact that the world does not revolve around you?"

Black Holes are where God is dividing by zero.

sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -- Galileo
Galilei

"Alas, to wear the mantle of Galileo it is not enough that you be persecuted
by an unkind establishment; you must also be right." -- Robert Park

Student: "Please Maam! Did you hear that scientists have found life on
another planet?"
Teacher: "What are you talking about?"
Student: "They found fleas on Pluto!"

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around
the Sun. -- alohacyberian"at"att.net

After eating her first meal on the moon, an astronaut reported, "The food
was good, but the place lacked atmosphere."

"According to astronomers, next week Wednesday will occur twice. They say
such a thing happens only once every 60,000 years, and, although they don't
know why it occurs, they're glad they have an extra day to figure it
out." -- George Carlin

"There is just one thing I can promise you about the outer-space program:
your tax dollar will go farther." -- Wernher von Braun.

(Picture of Einstein in a police uniform with caption): 186,000 miles per
second. It's not just a good idea, it's the law.

The human body consists of three parts - the brainium, the borax and the
abominable cavity. The brainium contains the brain. The borax contains the
heart and lungs, and the abominable cavity contains the bowels, of which
there are five - A, E, I, O, and U.

For fainting: Rub the person's chest, or, if it's a lady, rub her arm above
the hand. Or put her head between the knees of the nearest medical doctor.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and
fall asleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes his faithful friend. "Watson,
look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replies, "I see
millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Watson ponders a minute.
"Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies
and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn
is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three.
Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does
it tell you?" Holmes is silent for a moment, then speaks. "Watson, you
idiot, someone has stolen our tent."

Guess I went overboard just a bit, Double-A. G
A good sense of humor is a sure sign of courage.
But a great and wonderful sense of humor is evidence of fearlessness.
There lies the explorer in all of us!

Sil