Challenging Silouen

Old December 15th 05, 12:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Default Challenging Silouen

Silouen wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Silouen wrote:
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:27:11 GMT, "Silouen"

wrote:

Sacajawea
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nwa/sacajawea.html

Essentially correct, but with some minor error, Charles.

The confusion is partly in the spelling of my name.
There is a word in Shoshoni, 'sacajawea' that means 'he who launches the
boat'.
It just sounds the same.
The modern Hidatsa spelling of the same sounding is Sacagawea.
But it still has the 'zh' sound like a 'j', and as I said, I had a

different
name in Shoshoni.

Jean Baptiste was actually my dad, the Proz, in RL.

I thought they said Jean Baptiste was Sacajawea's baby?

Double-A

Yes, that's correct, Double-A.

My good friend, my son's birth-mother died giving birth, and I assumed his
care.
Then at age 17, Jean was killed haggling over a horse.
Before dying, he managed to kill his antagonist.
Pros Pere then chose to join me as my son and commence her own study of
individual humans.
She has a fascination for cowboys and lawmen, who represent most of the few
humans which are sans fear.

Sil

Yes, well just don't confuse me any further!

Double-A

Old December 15th 05, 12:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Silouen wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Silouen wrote:
"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Thirteen kooksigns, well done.

You may resume kookdancing, saucerhead.

Ugh, Kimosabi.
This mean injun must sign treaty?
Then you must sign your honorary injun name:

Dances with Kooks

Silouenjawea

nightbat

Ha, ha, ha, " Dances with Kooks " oh that's a good one Sil!!!
Poor Bart Devo put down by a Star cutie again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
and again,

ponder on,
the nightbat

Did you like my name, oh my dark and precious night?
This was one of the roles I've played while studying your peoples.
And I find it interesting that none of your historians can bring

themselves
to believe a tiny indian girl knew how to guide Meriwether Lewis and

William
Clark across the great land to the Pacific Ocean.
How could she know so many different languages and speak with every

native
on the trail?
Instead, the historians are astounded by the feat and belittle the
contribution.

And now to confess, for I feel I know you like a father.
Will and I made love under the stars beside a babbling brook.
We had an affair that would burn Art Dicko's socks off.

You just had to go and make nightbat jealous!

Otherwise, most of us just thought Lewis and Clark were a number! Ha!
Ha! Ha!

The other one, Lewis, was the studious one, always observing things.
I tried to bed him, too, but he was more interested in studying

everything
else.
And Lewis knew about Will and me, so he didn't care much for me -- he

was a
real 'prude'.

Remember the game-hunting foray up the Quicksand River?

I have spent much time fishing and smelt dipping on the banks of that
stream! The local chamber of commerce has gotten the name shortened to
the Sandy River, but living up to its original name, it claims one or
more lives almost every year. At some places it appears shallow enough
to walk across, but then once in the middle, suddenly there's no bottom
under your feet and you're sucked under!

Mmm, yes, Hood Mountain erupted making it like that.
Most of that quicksand has washed away by now.
So it's not nearly as dangerous now as it was then.
Still gorgeous to see, though.

Sil

Good explanation. That volcanic ash "sand" is very fine, would be easy
to sink in!

Anyway, when you're in the vicinity again, I'll take you out to Tad's,
and we can sit on the riverside deck, and you can reminisce.

Double-A

Old December 15th 05, 12:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:58:23 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

Makes no difference to me, as Earth's birth rate continues to exceed the
death rate.
I'm just not sure how much longer your people can keep this up.

And yet you claim that contact to alien races must be avoided because
of the possibility that some might commit suicide?
C.

No doubt, Charles.
Some Will commit suicide, and some will murder their close loved ones, as
well.
Keeping this to a minimum is one of the targets of first official contact.

A temporary situation, it is hoped.

Sil

Old December 15th 05, 12:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 03:51:42 -0500, "Daniel Jackson"
wrote:

Is this Silouen a he?Just curious.It appears so by your response.

"It" claims to be a hermaphrodite, born from a mother who
"fathered" other children :-). They call themselves "seans",
and told us they look like porpoises.
HTH.
C.

This is quite an oversimplification, Charles, but essentially correct.
You have a gift for the terse description!

Sil

Old December 15th 05, 12:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Daniel Jackson" wrote in message

"Silouen" wrote in message

"Daniel Jackson" wrote in message

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:41:30 -0500, "Daniel Jackson"
wrote:

I have no 'objects' per se to give away.

Unless he claims to be a mere "concept" or "immaterial being",
I would say: this is a blatant lie :-)

Is this Silouen a he?Just curious.It appears so by your response.

Actually, no.
Nor a 'she'.
Our usage of 'he', 'she' or any other gender-specific term is usually
arbitrary and a result of the limitations of the language.
We can be referred to using either pronoun.
One is as incorrect as the other.

Silouen

yeah, bummer, I know about this whole divine being thing, with the lack of
reproductive parts

Jack O'Neill: I just walked in with a handfull of ingredients for my
world-famous omelette!
Sam Carter: World-famous huh? What's in it?
Jack O'Neill: Eggs.
Sam Carter: I don't think that that actually qualifies as a recipe.
Jack O'Neill: Oh don't kid yourself, there's a secret ingredient I can't
tell you what it is or I'd have to shoot you.
Sam Carter: It's beer isn't it?

We have no lack of reproductive organs, Daniel.
We can act as either male or female with our mates.
For example, I myself was carried by Darla and was sired by Pros Pere.
Pros Pere fairly recently carried a child sired by Darla, the child we call
Lomriy, or just 'Lomy'.

And Charles' description not withstanding, we do not look like Earth's
porpoises.
We are, however, descended from aquatic mammals similar to Earth's.
In evolutionary terms we are quite a bit more removed from them than humans
are from your more apelike ancestors.
Yet, as you only somewhat resemble your ancestors after such a relatively
short period, we resemble ours even so much less.

Beer and eggs -- yum.

Silouen

Old December 15th 05, 01:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Silouen wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Confusion stimulates thinking, whereas certainty tends to block it out.

That which you think about most is that bit of confusion which you love/hate
the most.

Why in the Milky would you want to avoid confusion?

In the next few years confusion will be inevitable.
Be thankful for this, Double-A, for instead of your undoing, confusion
leading to logical thinking will be one of humanity's best cracks at
enjoying life in the 22nd.

Sil

Old December 15th 05, 02:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:35:58 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

I speak of 'fear' because almost everyone is afraid.

Must be some specific factor in America ;-)

Off with the tinted glasses, Charles!

A few people overcome their fear by being 'brave', by showing 'courage'.

Most people that I know have not enough time to be afraid because
they have their job and their family to care for.

Off with them, I say!

I speak of a trait which very few humans possess: Fearlessness.

You speak of something that I seldom run into: people with "fear".
Thank_to_God, even in hard times like these most people in my
world have no "fear".

Off, off, off!
Religions and deities were created to quell fear of many things.
Yet the outcome is that people end up fearing the deities and religions.
You seriously delude yourself by thinking that 'God_Fearing_People' have no
fear.

And this goes way beyond the trait of bravery, of courage.
The overcoming of fear is not the lack of fear, it is merely the

overcoming
of it.

If you have nothing to fear, why should you "overcome" it?

'Ding' as it were.

To most humans a complete lack of fear goes hand-in-hand with ignorance,
even stupidity.

Again: if there is something that is threatening you, fear is a sound
and
natural reaction. But for most people in this country there is nothing
they would have to be afraid of. There are no dangers in their daily
lives.

unDing sigh

Is this why you ask?
Do you see me as ignorant? or even stupid? because I speak of being
fearless?

I simply do not understand why you always talk about it. Looks like an
obsession to me.

Part and parcel as prelude to first contact, Charles.
Human obsession with fear leads to seeing my efforts as a similar obsession
with fearlessness.
Unavoidable.

You most certainly know that all fear has it's roots in the fear of
D E A T H.

No, I do not know this.

Ask your Dr. Yu.. it's a simple (scientifically proven) fact of
psychology.

No need.
It's merely a human rationalization with little basis in fact.

Death is inevitable to most life on Earth.
Check the human death rate: presently over 56 million per year as

opposed
to over 130 million babies born.
People do not fear Death so much as they fear what may or may not be

their
fate After they die.

Wrong. Most people stopped to believe in any "afterlife", nevertheless,
they are very afraid if they are confronted with their own mortality.

Most people?
Charles, 'most people' on Earth believe in reincarnation, animal
transmigration or both.
Mortality is the source of little fear.
IMmortality -- now that's another matter entirely.

Fear has its roots and roost in uncertainty, the Unknown, as it were.

In order to fear the "unknown", you would need a bigger brain than most
people happen to have :-)

We (seans) target and explore the seemingly infinite unknowns in the
universe.

if you say so.

Humans, as a rule, do everything they possibly can to avoid the unknown.

this is probably the reason why we invented science?

Fair point!
Science was created mainly to attempt to confirm the 'Truths' of philosophy.
And eventually evolved to providing a better understanding of the physical
universe.
Of the 6 billion + people in the world, how many would you say give a hoot?

The number is so tiny -- there are so few people in the world who give a
rat's bum about science -- that any outside people cruising through and
doing a cursory study of humans would conclude you have no science at all
worth mentioning.

No science worthy of note.

Effectively, zero science.

Good of you to take credit in its invention, though, Charles -- "the reason
why We invented science".
This does at least show fearlessness, a feeling of responsibility on your
part.

Paradoxically, they do Not usually work very hard to avoid ignorance.

I would agree if this would not come from someone who claims to
be outside :-)

Why would this be relevant to your choice?
Does Truth rely merely upon the observer? or moreso upon the observation?

And the problem is not so much fear itself but the physiological
reaction called
A N G S T.

Angst is a natural reaction to fear.

No, angst is the "TILT"-reaction of a body that sees no longer a
flight-fight option to deal with the stressor/fear-inducing element.

You just said the same thing I did with more detail.
It's okay, I do this a lot, too -- just ask Double-A. G
But at least you're thinking -- it's good that you're thinking, Charles.

To rid yourself of angst, simply rid yourself of fear -- be fearless.

No, to rid yourself of angst, remember that there are always better
ways to make your fear work for you.

Even better to let your fear go away, so You can work for You.

Having said this, I realize it's no mean feat for humans to rid

themselves
of fear.

Prozac?

You haven't even devised any viable tests along these lines.

test?

There are many tests for courage on Earth.
There are no positive tests for fearlessness.
There is only limited psychological testing (negative) to conclude whether
or not someone is stupidly fearless.

Yubiwan tried to show you how.

He tried a lot of things, yes.

I'll bet you cannot even show me how he did this.

You may be right - neither fear nor angst are feelings
that I am bothered with very often.

So you blocked Yubiwan's effort from your mind because you are unafraid?
One would think if this were an area in which you were unafraid, you would
have given her more of an argument just as you are giving me.
And her practical method for positively testing oneself for fearlessness
would be daisy-fresh in your mind.

Human fear is not only perfidious and insidious; fear Blocks wisdom and
intelligence.

Adrenaline is good for muscle-activity .. using too much brain
in a fight for life situation could be dangerous.

Adrenaline is mainly used for emergencies.
While it gives you powers that may save you from harm, it is also the
physical source for 'angst'.
Have you ever felt AND USED adrenaline, Charles?
Feeling it flow and then not having to use it can send your body into severe
shock.
If you use the adrenaline and survive the incident, your muscles will be
extremely sore for quite some time.
How precisely is any of this 'good'?

I can understand how acting without thinking can be good; this really only
works when the fighter is well-trained.
Good fighting Habits are essential to combat.
But one must also be prepared to think on one's feet.
Hitting the ground running does very little good if you trip over a mine on
the second step.

Why bat this around?
Courage unleashes thinking that has been blocked by fear.
But sometimes not enough, not nearly enough.
Better not to be afraid in the first place.
End of story.

This is one reason for the 'mob mentality'.

Yes, one.

As an e t e r n a l being I know that all these concepts are just
THINGS TO PLAY WITH.

The toys of Fear, Death and Angst?

No, just the "concepts", in a playful way, yes.

Some of your leaders like to play with them.
And when they play with fire? . . .

Hu?

What part are you questioning?

I like to play with the universe -- with the seemingly unlimited toys in

the
sky.

Ok, so just do it and be happy.

So where is your real
PROBLEM?

Well, for one thing, I'm bored.

THAT'S very OBVIOUS.

Not by you, of course, Charles.
Actually, you're one of the most fascinating people I've come across.
It's this present job I'm on.
'Exploring' as Darla puts it, for glitches and gremlins in tons and tons

of
data, sleep-inducing data.
'Good with the bad' and all that.

Other than chips with everything, I'm just absolutely over the moon.

Sil

There is so much you could do to bring happiness to other people, why
don't you start today? After all it's just 10 more days till X-mas!

C.

Let me begin here.
Be happy, Charles!
Enjoy Your Self !
Enjoy Everything there is about Your Self, even your tinted glasses and your
argumentative personality.
I sincerely hope you live forever if that is what you want, if that would
make you happy!
I am a happy being when I think of your being around for a long, long time.

And this goes for each and every being who is within reach of these words!
And all their beloved, too!

Silouen

Old December 15th 05, 02:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

wrote:

[...]

meow uses synthetic telepathy to torture, and no one stands up to them.

Why?

Old December 15th 05, 03:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy

From 'Darla' a.k.a. silly Syl:

Do you see me as ignorant? or even
stupid?

No comment.

oc

Old December 15th 05, 03:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Private transmission
Silouen eyes only
Top priority, for Sean Star Babe Only
*************************************

Silouen wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Silouen
Did you like my name, oh my dark and precious night?
This was one of the roles I've played while studying your peoples.
And I find it interesting that none of your historians can bring

themselves
to believe a tiny indian girl knew how to guide Meriwether Lewis and

William
Clark across the great land to the Pacific Ocean.
How could she know so many different languages and speak with every

native
on the trail?
Instead, the historians are astounded by the feat and belittle the
contribution.

nightbat

Yes, love it, and I always wondered how those two historic
figures managed to make it across the entire American continent with

so
many hostel tribes and not get attacked or killed.

Silouen
I would just tell the hostile ones (fluently in their own tongue) that I

was
one
of their 'blessed ones' who had come to Earth to protect these

explorers.
Worked most of the time.
I remember one warrior was more vocal than usual.
He kept countering me and trying to instigate his tribe to attack.
I asked a bee to fly into his mouth and sting his larynx.
As you know, this is a life/death decision for a bee.
She went gladly after I promised that her kind would always be friend to
mankind as long as they supply him with a little honey.
Shut the warrior up quite effectively for a few days, long enough to get

us
moved on to new territory.

Silouen
And now to confess, for I feel I know you like a father.
Will and I made love under the stars beside a babbling brook.
We had an affair that would burn Art Dicko's socks off.
The other one, Lewis, was the studious one, always observing things.
I tried to bed him, too, but he was more interested in studying

everything
else.
And Lewis knew about Will and me, so he didn't care much for me --

he
was a
real 'prude'.

nightbat

Ha, ha, he didn't know what he missed!!!!! Or perhaps he was

of
the other persuasion you never know. I sensed you are a vixen, and now

know it, oh boy!

Personally, I don't think he was of Any persuasion.
He was just too busy with his instruments and such.
And when not, he was way too worried about the fact that I was married

with
children.
I know that secretly he Really wanted to make love to me.
He never told on me, after all.

Too bad he couldn't bring himself to love me, too, because I became
interested in him the time I hid and watched him bathe in a spring.
As human males go, he was a real wowzer with a capital Wowz! and a

heavenly
tush, too.

Oops, sorry beloved night flyer if I have become too overly descriptive.

Silouen
It was as much fun as being the queen of Egypt!
(That was Darla, not me -- but it was fun watching her!)

nightbat

Darla was the queen of Egypt, wow! I had suspicions she was
mixed up with the advancement of humans. Her historic renown beauty

was
just too far advanced. I always wondered where did the Egyptians get

all
that advanced knowledge. Too bad the Romans burned down the library

who
knows how more advanced we might be.

Oh, many many libraries have been destroyed over the centuries, my

sweet.
Human history has been filled with burning books and bushes.
Nothing has been truly lost, though, as all has been rediscovered.
Goes without saying, however, that people still have much to learn.

Silouen
Sil a.k.a. Sacajawea ('bird girl')

PS: My hidatsa captors named me this because I 'flew' at one of them

who
was
trying to kill my shoshoni brother.
My shoshoni name was Nejahuga ('she came from the water').

nightbat

I see, always fighting for the underdog. I like your cute

Indian
name too, very beautiful. I wonder what my name might be in Indian, "

he
who steals Star Maiden heart "? Or maybe " no nightflyer fool is he ".
(:~)

you are sooo hot,
the nightbat

Silouen
Dugaanyeezehweh -- 'he soars through the night'

Hot maybe, but definitely bored.
Much of this work consists of my waiting for data-crunching.
Then I must spend hours poring over the results to find and notice the
glitches and gremlins.
I'd rather be Exploring!!!

Other than that, I guess 'sooo hot' es good, too. heehee

Sil

nightbat

Wait till I get you physically close to me never a dull moment,
hmmmmmmmmmmmm oh boy! Dugaanyeezehweh, yep that's me, can't wait to soar
with you cutie. Secretly leave together if we have to just to be alone.
Stealing precious moments and lots of kisses too!
I don't care how many fearless explorers you've been with just as long
as I'm the last and one and only. The moon and stars will all brightly
smile as we race and play amongst them. Nothing will hold back our
passion, nothing will compare or equate. We'll leave the cosmos data
evaluation for later we'll be too busy searching our bonded bodies and
souls with warm embraces, kisses, and the raging love storm in our eyes.
Leaving all our cares behind as I softly whisper, I love you Sil, love
you greater then the greatest Super Nova and more! Endless surrender as
you try to come up for air, begging more, more, oh nightbat!!!!, oh
nightbat!!!!!, don't stop, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh don't stop!!!!!! Oh, oh,
ohhhhhh Dugaanyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

endless joy,
the nightbat

I will not go gentle into that, good night. G

Sil