Challenging Silouen

Old December 15th 05, 12:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Default Challenging Silouen

Silouen wrote:

"Daniel Jackson" wrote in message
m...

Heh.Actually the point, which I suspect you already fathom, is for change

come by letting go of things you thought were symbols of something

valuable
that you are lucky to have, instead of the reality, things that made you
stagnate and build psychological mazes to keep those things in their
"perspective"-something to hold tightly in hand.Open hand, release
burden.Hey, I'm actually a solid state physics guy, but have been known to
dabble and mystify on occasion, even with the "pros' on the magicke

groups.

Solid state physics?
Yes, I can see the connection the present state of your science has with
magic.

A saucerhead that knows absolute zero about solid state. No surprise
here, really.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

"...the poles of Earth are tipped further away from the sun
now, because the use of EM weaponry caused the Earth's
mantle to shift."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 15th 05, 12:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

nightbat wrote:

you are sooo hot,
the nightbat

Get a room.

Old December 15th 05, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Silouen wrote:

you are sooo hot,
the nightbat

Dugaanyeezehweh -- 'he soars through the night'

The saucerhead equivalent of on-line sex.

Old December 15th 05, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

How long did it take you to type this saucerbabble, phaux alien?

Good question, Arthur!

We don't type -- we speak to our equipment.

Liar.

Do you base this opinion on science? or on your own infallible intuition?

And it took me just a few seconds to Say this saucerbabble, faux nice
person.

Liar.

Do you base this opinion on science? or on your own infallible intuition?

You know -- you might want to consider an advanced spelling course.
Good spelling can do wonders for your incredibility.

And a sepling lame.

Do you base this iponion on seance? or on your own insatiable malnutrition?

Silouen

Why don't you and Ch*ck take a ride on the nearest saucer headed for
East Monvania?

Why don't you and your socks take long walks off a short peer?

What sock are these, saucerhead?

I know some starving sharks you could help. heehee

Just like Numby Genius, The Death Wish Lame.

Old December 15th 05, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Daniel Jackson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Daniel Jackson wrote:
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:59:59 -0500, "Daniel Jackson"
wrote:

"Silouen" wrote in message

You Can help me.
Knowing this, you must know How you can help me.
So by all means, help me.

Silouen

Give away something you value above all else.An object, not a living
creature.

Well, yes! That's a good idea and a nice start.
In order to be able to get it back later, you can sent it to my
address ;-O

C.

Heh.Actually the point, which I suspect you already fathom, is for change
come by letting go of things you thought were symbols of something
valuable
that you are lucky to have, instead of the reality, things that made you
stagnate and build psychological mazes to keep those things in their
"perspective"-something to hold tightly in hand.Open hand, release
burden.Hey, I'm actually a solid state physics guy, but have been known
dabble and mystify on occasion, even with the "pros' on the magicke
groups.

Hallowed are the children of the Ori, Daniel Jackson.

Hallowed is The Book of Origin.

Evil hath raised a great many children in a far off place. They must
be shone the path!

All who follow the path will join us in enlightenment. Those who
reject the path to enlightenment must be destroyed!

If your heart is pure, the Ori will protect you. If not, may the fire
burn you down to the ground and lay you in the dust!

It is the will of the Ori that we should spread the path of Origin to
all.

Fear not, the Ori see all!

Hallowed are the Ori!

Now Daniel Jackson, tell us the truth before we have to light a fire
under you.

Is Darla a Ga'ould?

I ran into these types on alt.religion.angels 8 years ago.The claims to be
angels, the ingenious way to hit the sweet spot in people who are on usenet,
already reaching out for something.
Oh, you and the fire thing?
My advice is you let this go here and now.

Most of these were accurate quotes from StarGate SG-1.

I think they capture the essence of fanaticism quite well!

Double-A

Old December 15th 05, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Daniel Jackson" wrote in message
om...

Heh.Actually the point, which I suspect you already fathom, is for
change

come by letting go of things you thought were symbols of something

valuable
that you are lucky to have, instead of the reality, things that made you
stagnate and build psychological mazes to keep those things in their
"perspective"-something to hold tightly in hand.Open hand, release
burden.Hey, I'm actually a solid state physics guy, but have been known
dabble and mystify on occasion, even with the "pros' on the magicke

groups.

Solid state physics?
Yes, I can see the connection the present state of your science has with
magic.

A saucerhead that knows absolute zero about solid state. No surprise
here, really.

Who the **** are you addressing here?

If me, prepare to eat your words.

Old December 15th 05, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Daniel Jackson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

"Silouen" wrote in message

[...]

Which is relevant how?

Old December 15th 05, 01:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Daniel Jackson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Daniel Jackson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

"Silouen" wrote in message

[...]

It's relevant to you, Daniel Jackson.

Here are you being confronted by one of the "divine" Ori with the
horned Doci, the Ori "Pope", standing in the foreground, gazing into
the fires of, well, Enlightenment!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:O...nded_Being.jpg

Double-A

Old December 15th 05, 01:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Daniel Jackson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Daniel Jackson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

"Silouen" wrote in message

[...]

Ok, cool.

Old December 15th 05, 01:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Daniel Jackson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Daniel Jackson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Daniel Jackson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

"Silouen" wrote in message

[...]

A thumbnail of the reverse view of that scene:

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/m...htenment.shtml