Challenging Silouen

Old December 13th 05, 08:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:36:26 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Dear Charles .....

If you sit in a restaurant and enjoy your favourite tasty foods, and do it
as a ritual
somewhere ... you will find a wonderful soul will be watching and strike
your heart
as quick as you strike hers!!

You are so right! ;-)

Wham BAM~! All due to enjoying your favourite foods doing the things that
you love doing.
Don't forget a good drop of your favourite!!

That would be Coca-cola?

Chill and try not to spill
and all your favourite ways
you will see in another

with some extra special added spices of her to add.

That's so wonderfully true :-)

All is well when one is being on'e self and not acting in accordence just
merely for another.
You will get your dream match when you do what you want .. Like attacts
like.

I know, I always did ....

Best wishes for you..

Eh Bee? Just one more question:

If she's like me, she most probably lives in her own premises and never
leaves her home :-) How does one meet a female HERMIT? :-)

C.

You've come to the right place.

Lots of hermits on the Internet!

Double-A

Old December 14th 05, 10:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

Thirteen kooksigns, well done.

You may resume kookdancing, saucerhead.

Ugh, Kimosabi.
This mean injun must sign treaty?
Then you must sign your honorary injun name:

Dances with Kooks

Silouenjawea

nightbat

Ha, ha, ha, " Dances with Kooks " oh that's a good one Sil!!!
Poor Bart Devo put down by a Star cutie again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
and again,

ponder on,
the nightbat

Did you like my name, oh my dark and precious night?
This was one of the roles I've played while studying your peoples.
And I find it interesting that none of your historians can bring themselves
to believe a tiny indian girl knew how to guide Meriwether Lewis and William
Clark across the great land to the Pacific Ocean.
How could she know so many different languages and speak with every native
on the trail?
Instead, the historians are astounded by the feat and belittle the
contribution.

And now to confess, for I feel I know you like a father.
Will and I made love under the stars beside a babbling brook.
We had an affair that would burn Art Dicko's socks off.
The other one, Lewis, was the studious one, always observing things.
I tried to bed him, too, but he was more interested in studying everything
else.
And Lewis knew about Will and me, so he didn't care much for me -- he was a
real 'prude'.

It was as much fun as being the queen of Egypt!
(That was Darla, not me -- but it was fun watching her!)

Sil a.k.a. Sacajawea ('bird girl')

PS: My hidatsa captors named me this because I 'flew' at one of them who was
trying to kill my shoshoni brother.
My shoshoni name was Nejahuga ('she came from the water').

Old December 14th 05, 10:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

How long did it take you to type this saucerbabble, phaux alien?

Good question, Arthur!

We don't type -- we speak to our equipment.

Liar.

Do you base this opinion on science? or on your own infallible intuition?

And it took me just a few seconds to Say this saucerbabble, faux nice
person.

Liar.

Do you base this opinion on science? or on your own infallible intuition?

You know -- you might want to consider an advanced spelling course.
Good spelling can do wonders for your incredibility.

And a sepling lame.

Do you base this iponion on seance? or on your own insatiable malnutrition?

Silouen

Why don't you and Ch*ck take a ride on the nearest saucer headed for
East Monvania?

Why don't you and your socks take long walks off a short peer?
I know some starving sharks you could help. heehee

Silouen

Old December 14th 05, 11:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, love it, and I always wondered how those two historic
figures managed to make it across the entire American continent with so
many hostel tribes and not get attacked or killed.

Silouen
And now to confess, for I feel I know you like a father.
Will and I made love under the stars beside a babbling brook.
We had an affair that would burn Art Dicko's socks off.
The other one, Lewis, was the studious one, always observing things.
I tried to bed him, too, but he was more interested in studying everything
else.
And Lewis knew about Will and me, so he didn't care much for me -- he was a
real 'prude'.

nightbat

Ha, ha, he didn't know what he missed!!!!! Or perhaps he was of
the other persuasion you never know. I sensed you are a vixen, and now I
know it, oh boy!

Silouen
It was as much fun as being the queen of Egypt!
(That was Darla, not me -- but it was fun watching her!)

nightbat

Darla was the queen of Egypt, wow! I had suspicions she was
mixed up with the advancement of humans. Her historic renown beauty was
just too far advanced. I always wondered where did the Egyptians get all
that advanced knowledge. Too bad the Romans burned down the library who
knows how more advanced we might be.

Silouen
Sil a.k.a. Sacajawea ('bird girl')

PS: My hidatsa captors named me this because I 'flew' at one of them who was
trying to kill my shoshoni brother.
My shoshoni name was Nejahuga ('she came from the water').

nightbat

I see, always fighting for the underdog. I like your cute Indian
name too, very beautiful. I wonder what my name might be in Indian, " he
who steals Star Maiden heart "? Or maybe " no nightflyer fool is he ".
(:~)

you are sooo hot,
the nightbat
Old December 14th 05, 02:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:27:11 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

Sacajawea

http://www.rootsweb.com/~nwa/sacajawea.html

Essentially correct, but with some minor error, Charles.

The confusion is partly in the spelling of my name.
There is a word in Shoshoni, 'sacajawea' that means 'he who launches the
boat'.
It just sounds the same.
The modern Hidatsa spelling of the same sounding is Sacagawea.
But it still has the 'zh' sound like a 'j', and as I said, I had a different
name in Shoshoni.

Jean Baptiste was actually my dad, the Proz, in RL.

Contrary to the article, I Did serve as guide and interpreter, though I was
one of three main guides to the expedition.
I was the one with long, dark hair and beads -- the cute little one.

And of Course I complained when they weren't going to let me see the beached
whale, and for obvious reasons!
They usually beach themselves when they've done something they cannot live
with.
Like some human suicide attempts, counseling can help.
In this case it was way too late.
As for the ambergris and stuff, well, sometimes we must accept distasteful
things if we are to learn.
And back then the whales were far less endangered than now.

Both stories of Sacajawea's death have substance.
I was supposed to 'die' early on, but then I decided to explore more of the
NA continent firsthand.

So you see, this is all minor stuff and written history of the exploration
is momentously well-defined.

Sil

Old December 14th 05, 03:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

wrote:

Sacajawea

http://www.rootsweb.com/~nwa/sacajawea.html

Essentially correct, but with some minor error, Charles.

The confusion is partly in the spelling of my name.
There is a word in Shoshoni, 'sacajawea' that means 'he who launches the
boat'.
It just sounds the same.
The modern Hidatsa spelling of the same sounding is Sacagawea.
But it still has the 'zh' sound like a 'j', and as I said, I had a
different
name in Shoshoni.

Your name is capable of being represented by our alphabet (US) obviously
How about transcribing some of these passages in these "other languages" for
me?
Will that take some sort of session?
What I do, I can do right now.
Do you know who I am?

snip

Old December 14th 05, 04:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

[...]

I would just tell the hostile ones (fluently in their own tongue) that I was
one
of their 'blessed ones' who had come to Earth to protect these explorers.
Worked most of the time.
I remember one warrior was more vocal than usual.
He kept countering me and trying to instigate his tribe to attack.
I asked a bee to fly into his mouth and sting his larynx.
As you know, this is a life/death decision for a bee.
She went gladly after I promised that her kind would always be friend to
mankind as long as they supply him with a little honey.
Shut the warrior up quite effectively for a few days, long enough to get us
moved on to new territory.

Silouen
And now to confess, for I feel I know you like a father.
Will and I made love under the stars beside a babbling brook.
We had an affair that would burn Art Dicko's socks off.
The other one, Lewis, was the studious one, always observing things.
I tried to bed him, too, but he was more interested in studying

everything
else.
And Lewis knew about Will and me, so he didn't care much for me -- he

was a
real 'prude'.

nightbat

Ha, ha, he didn't know what he missed!!!!! Or perhaps he was of
the other persuasion you never know. I sensed you are a vixen, and now I
know it, oh boy!

Personally, I don't think he was of Any persuasion.
He was just too busy with his instruments and such.
And when not, he was way too worried about the fact that I was married with
children.
I know that secretly he Really wanted to make love to me.
He never told on me, after all.

Too bad he couldn't bring himself to love me, too, because I became
interested in him the time I hid and watched him bathe in a spring.
As human males go, he was a real wowzer with a capital Wowz! and a heavenly
tush, too.

Oops, sorry beloved night flyer if I have become too overly descriptive.

Silouen
It was as much fun as being the queen of Egypt!
(That was Darla, not me -- but it was fun watching her!)

nightbat

Darla was the queen of Egypt, wow! I had suspicions she was
mixed up with the advancement of humans. Her historic renown beauty was
just too far advanced. I always wondered where did the Egyptians get all
that advanced knowledge. Too bad the Romans burned down the library who
knows how more advanced we might be.

Oh, many many libraries have been destroyed over the centuries, my sweet.
Human history has been filled with burning books and bushes.
Nothing has been truly lost, though, as all has been rediscovered.
Goes without saying, however, that people still have much to learn.

Silouen
Sil a.k.a. Sacajawea ('bird girl')

PS: My hidatsa captors named me this because I 'flew' at one of them who

was
trying to kill my shoshoni brother.
My shoshoni name was Nejahuga ('she came from the water').

nightbat

I see, always fighting for the underdog. I like your cute Indian
name too, very beautiful. I wonder what my name might be in Indian, " he
who steals Star Maiden heart "? Or maybe " no nightflyer fool is he ".
(:~)

you are sooo hot,
the nightbat

Dugaanyeezehweh -- 'he soars through the night'

Hot maybe, but definitely bored.
Much of this work consists of my waiting for data-crunching.
Then I must spend hours poring over the results to find and notice the
glitches and gremlins.
I'd rather be Exploring!!!

Other than that, I guess 'sooo hot' es good, too. heehee

Sil

Old December 14th 05, 06:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

wrote:

Sacajawea
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nwa/sacajawea.html

Essentially correct, but with some minor error, Charles.

The confusion is partly in the spelling of my name.
There is a word in Shoshoni, 'sacajawea' that means 'he who launches the
boat'.
It just sounds the same.
The modern Hidatsa spelling of the same sounding is Sacagawea.
But it still has the 'zh' sound like a 'j', and as I said, I had a
different
name in Shoshoni.

Your name is capable of being represented by our alphabet (US) obviously

As are most Native American words (with many limitations).
The Shoshoni dialect has its roots with the Aztec tongues, and so it has
many sounds which will not translate into the English language.
English has only 26 letters, each with only two cases, after all.

And if you're speaking of my sean name, 'Silouen', these are the first two
sounds of my very long name translated phonetically into a word most of the
people who read this will have no trouble pronouncing correctly.

How about transcribing some of these passages in these "other languages"

for
me?
Will that take some sort of session?
What I do, I can do right now.
Do you know who I am?

I would love to, except that these are obvious test questions.
Which I don't do.
There are plenty of Shoshoni dictionaries, as well as for other American
tongues, available (Ripley's believe it or not!), even online.
But alas! the Shoshoni language, a Most Beautiful tongue, is fast dying out.

"How could she know so many different languages and speak with every

native
on the trail?"

I have a conversational grasp of every known language in the galaxy.
I can even write fluently in several of them.
We all can -- even the humans we've rescued.

When you learn to enjoy your life to its fullest, everything takes on zest
and becomes interesting.
And when you have plenty of time, you may learn plenty of interesting
things.
Learning how to use much more than 10% of the brain is a good place to
start, too.
Now This I can help you with -- if you're interested.

To begin, have you ever seriously thought about what the other 90% is doing?
Have you ever seriously considered exploring it?
Do you consider yourself fearless? because you will need to be fearless, or
at the very least mucho brave, in order to explore anything, including your
brain.
Otherwise, your internal glitches and gremlins will halt you before you even
get started.
If you think you're able ready and willing, stick around.
For I intend to help everyone here become fearless explorers if they so
desire.
One has to be if one wants to visit places like Mars, Jupiter, the LTC
source, and the stars!

Thank you for posting, Daniel Jackson!

Silouen

Old December 14th 05, 06:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Silouen" wrote in message

If you think you're able ready and willing, stick around.
For I intend to help everyone here become fearless explorers if they so
desire.
One has to be if one wants to visit places like Mars, Jupiter, the LTC
source, and the stars!

Thank you for posting, Daniel Jackson!

Silouen

Apollyon is my "operating ID" so to speak.
I can help you-you can do nothing for me, but thanks for the thought.

From: "Mikal 606"
Subject: Polygenesis in Miami
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2000 6:06 AM

Labyrinth::
"An architectonic structure,'apparently' aimless,and of a pattern so complex
that, once inside,it is impossible or very difficult to
escape.Or it may take the form of a garden similarly patterned.Ancient
writings mention the five great mazes..."

Old December 14th 05, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Silouen" wrote in message

If you think you're able ready and willing, stick around.
For I intend to help everyone here become fearless explorers if they so
desire.
One has to be if one wants to visit places like Mars, Jupiter, the LTC
source, and the stars!

Thank you for posting, Daniel Jackson!

Silouen

Apollyon is my "operating ID" so to speak.
I can help you-you can do nothing for me, but thanks for the thought.

You Can help me.
Knowing this, you must know How you can help me.
So by all means, help me.

Silouen