Challenging Silouen

Old December 10th 05, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Sil First let me say I have been very impressed by how clever you
are. Your having a spacetime of so many millions of years of constantly
being alive. Humankind on the other hand has such a short spacetime(70
years) and we have to depend on our future DNA to evolve into a better
chain so that the future will produce babies with bigger,and better
brains. Sil how much have you evolved since say when you were 150
thousand years old?. How big is your brain? Do you ever think of death?
What do you think death is? Has your race over come death,and it has no
meaning You see Sil I think more about dying because I'm an old
man,and have to eat 6lb of MSP every week,and at best that can only add
50 more years to my life if I'm lucky. Well Darla gave us some of your
technology,can you tell us how you live so long? Bert PS Tell Darla I
love and miss her.

Hi again, Bert!
Some of your inquiry is answered in another response-post to you.
Here let me cover the other questions.

Wow! I was just a cute little baby back then.
Since I was 150 thousand years old, I have been through more evolving than I
care to even remember, Bert.
Here I'm speaking of my experiences changing me.
I think Darla has told you how apparently reckless I am.
And it's true that while I earnestly try to take all possible precautions
and to foresee all probable outcomes, I have on occasion gotten myself into
a 'tight spot'.
(Much gratitude to my beloved Bat man for setting a fire under the Proz a
while ago!)
You have no idea how much Pros Pere and Darla 'kicked' themselves for that
one, for thinking I was dead when I wasn't.
Anyways, it's very difficult to pin down how much I've evolved since I was
young.
But it has to be 'lots'.

My brain is probably smaller than yours, Bert.
I realize that human brain sizes vary significantly, so it's hard to say for
sure.
But on the average the sean brain is about 200 - 250 cc smaller than human.
Now before you get 'a big head' about it G, just remember the Neandertal
people.
Their brains were larger than modern human brains, in some cases 1.5 to 2
times bigger!
And yet they had practically no frontal lobe to speak of, and the rest of
their brain was only about as organized as a modern gorilla's.
The human brain, while smaller than Neandertal's, is far better organized
with a much more prominent frontal lobe.
And the sean brain, while smaller than human, is again better organized.
You have heard it said that a human 'uses' very little of the brain? no more
than about 10%?
Seans use it all, baby! G

Death -- never did it -- don't know much about it.
Don't buy the human hype, though, Bert.
Death does Not have to be a part of the human experience.
Yes, it is a natural thing, but No, it is Not going against Nature to cease
the aging process and to continue living indefinitely.
At first glance, the fate of the Old Ones might seem to mean that even for
us death must eventually come.
But believe me, that's a premature conclusion.
All pointers indicate that while a person is always subject to things like
accidental death, murder and suicide, death from aging is not a necessary
way to go.
Even the cells in your body that do not seem to replace themselves just take
a very long time to do so.
With proper guidance, all living cells can either reproduce themselves, or
be produced (like blood cells), indefinitely.
And this is the basis of our ability to control the aging process.
But yes, we (seans) have been known to shuffle off this mortal coil on
occasion.
For the longest time after our ancestors began exploring space, the causes
of death listed as most frequent to less frequent we

suicide - murder - accident

Then, by Darla's generation it had become:

suicide - accident - murder

And now it has become:

accident

(Suicide and murder are now even less frequent than disease.)

So I don't really know much about death, Bert.
If and when it happens to me, that's when I'll find out.
Until then -- I'm living every picosecond to the fullest, my friend!

Sil

Old December 11th 05, 04:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Silouen wrote:

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Double-A C and Sil Humankind did not evolve from the planet
Earth,but came here from another planet. Lots of evidence that gives
reality to this idea. We are all aliens. Reality is man's DNA is
spread through out the universe. Someday when man sees an intelligent
animal from another planet he will not be shocked at what he sees. Best
to keep in mind there are over one million different animals here on
Earth,and we only run from snakes,and rats for the most part. Someday
far away planets will be man's stepping stones. Sil this begs the
question. Are you all responsible for humankind? Are you all the
missing link? Bert

I've seen some of you run from elephants, Bert! G

How the heck are you, young fella?!

To answer your questions, Bert, seans have had nothing to do with
humankind's Physical evolution; however, we do occasionally dabble in your
Cultural evolution, but Usually just where the entire planet and/or solar
system would be affected.
As I mentioned in another post, there was a race of very advanced beings who
performed genetic experiments on several Earthian species, including humans.
Their experiments were focused upon their survival, because while for eons
they were ageless like us, they all-of-a-sudden began to age and die.
They were unsuccessful, and the last ones died long ago; we are still
researching to try and find out what happened to them.
To us, this was like the aging and loss of Einstein was to you.
Our concern is that it may one day happen to us; however, we don't see this
being a crucial problem for at least another 3 billion years or so.
Plenty of time for our research to pay off.
And unlike it did for the Old Ones, it's not taking us by surprise.

I love your usage of the Darwinian prediction, 'missing link'.
Our heritage is a bit different from yours, though.
On our home planet there were aquatic mammals like your porpoises and whales
who had taken to the land like your ancestors, partially evolved there (into
mammals), and then returned to the sea.
Then one day, many of the land dwellers disappeared for some unknown reason.
Our ocean-bound ancestors once again tried out the land and became
amphibious.
After the equivalent of a few million of your years, there we were.
These our later ancestors eventually got their 'space legs' and went on to
explore the nearby solar systems.
And a bit later -- here we are.
A full accounting of the known parts of our evolution will be available to
all following first contact.

Thank you ever so much for your interest, Bert!
Darla says hi! and hopes that you are healthy and not aging much any more.
Would you like a hint as to how you can temporarily reverse the aging
process? and become younger?
(It has to be temporary, because the effect is not permanent when very close
to a huge gravity source.
Multicellular beings, especially very adaptive ones like yourself,
eventually become immune to the process, unless you are spending a lot of
time in space and away from the gravity source.)
There is a product in your stores called Coenzyme Q-10, or just CoQ10.
A normal dosage might be 30-100 mg/day; however, larger dosages, up to 1200
mg/day, are often used to treat medical problems.
Always take this stuff carefully like any supplement, and ask your doctor
about it.
Find out what the Maximum dosage recommendation is in your case.
See if you can go 1000 - 1200 mg/day.
Then use it, but only for 4 - 7 weeks.
After that the benefits will dwindle, again, mainly due to your body's
adaptive abilities.
You can do this about once a year, and overall this will slow your aging
process a little.
But really it's just sort of a trick to get you to feel what it's like to
not age, and even to get younger for a brief time.
You have to come into space and away from Earth to learn the permanent
methods of ageless existence.

Now, why does that CoQ10 work?
The biggest and best regulators of energy in each and every cell are the
little mitos (mitochondria).
And mitos Need Coenzyme Q-10!!!
As aging progresses, the human body produces less of this enzyme, so the
mitos age as well.
When mitos age and begin messing up, lots of other things mess up also.
When mitos get what they need, they do not age, and all the other things
that depend on the mitos will not mess up.
Yes, large doses of that CoQ10 will temporarily reverse the aging process in
humans.
But again, be sure to clear this with your doctor, and find out what your
Maximum dosage can be for a few weeks.

And this is very important, Bert: Always remember that for Long-term slow
aging, absolutely Nothing beats our recommendation to learn all about
Endorphins and how to keep your body's level of Endorphins as High As
Possible.
If you do that, you really don't need large doses of CoQ10 or any other
product.
Barring the accidents (to which even seans can be susceptible), you can live
a very long life, even in a gravity swell, if you maintain the highest
Endorphin level you possibly can.

Just recently got a message from Darla who is now very near the center of
our Virgo supercluster.
She hopes your potato crop is thriving.
And she says to keep up your creative work and to make those other minds in
alt.astronomy T H I M K ! G
Talk to you later, my friend.

Sil

How long did it take you to type this saucerbabble, phaux alien?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

"...the poles of Earth are tipped further away from the sun
now, because the use of EM weaponry caused the Earth's
mantle to shift."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 11th 05, 04:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Silouen wrote:

[...]

More saucerhead gaga, Bruce.

Old December 11th 05, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

[...]

Good question, Arthur!

We don't type -- we speak to our equipment.
And it took me just a few seconds to Say this saucerbabble, faux nice
person.

You know -- you might want to consider an advanced spelling course.
Good spelling can do wonders for your incredibility.

Silouen

Old December 11th 05, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:24:54 GMT, "Silouen"

wrote:
[snip]

What is there that you could teach us now, that you had not

been
able
teach us thousand years ago?

Perhaps they are just bringing us along at a measured pace.

Hasn't
it
ever seemed odd to you that humans sat around for a million years

in
the bush as complete ignoramuses and then during the last 6,000

years
have become greatly enlightened? Perhaps it was the arrival of

the
Seans and their taking mankind on as a project that slowly began

moving
our ancestors toward civilization.

Haven't you ever wondered why often more than one scientist has

made
the same discovery at about the same time in history? Perhaps it

was
the Seans dropping hints here and there.

Perhaps we owe them credit for just about everything we know.

But
our
human race, just like an individual, has to start their education

in
kindergarten, not at the university.

Double-A

Hey again, Double-A!

I thought Darla had covered this, but maybe not.

Talking about the sockpuppets again in the third person, oooo!

Not crazy about humans hearing this for the first time from me, but

what
the
heck?
Not only was I and a few others on our sean crew actually born in

Earth's
sea, but seans have been caring for this solar system since before

humans
ever even evolved.

Any evidence for this assertion today, saucerhead?

Okay, Art Deco, IF that is inDeed your real name,

Just like "Silouen" is yours? hahahahahahaahahahahaah

More like a nickname, I guess.
"Silouen" is actually the first two syllables of my very long name (by

human
standards).
Same goes for "Darla", "Yubiwan", "Nician" and so on.

Lame coverup of sockpuppetry -- check

here's one you can check
on.
(But I warn you, your innate scepticism probably won't allow you to

accept
it.):

Free cloo, saucerhead: what I accept or don't accept is quite
irrelevant.

I'm Impressed by your Keen sense of perception.

So what.

There are many huge clouds of what you might call nasty, noxious

substances
in our galaxy.

What composition, saucerhead? Got a reference to a journal article?

There is a long list of hazmat which occupy these clouds, little

coffeeman.

Coffee boy lame -- check

Do your own homework.

Refusal to back claim -- check

They move, but they are relatively stable compared to the movement of

your
solar system and the Orion bridge around the galaxy.

Got a reference to a journal article?

Do your own homework.

Refusal to back claim -- check

So you often pass through these clouds.

Got a reference to a journal article?

Do your own homework.

Refusal to back claim -- check

Eons ago, we (see below for who "we" is) manufactured a protective

edge
around your solar system.

What's it made of, eggshell?

Do your own homework.

Refusal to back claim -- check

So you can pass through these noxious clouds unharmed.

Impressive.

Your scientists

I own no scientists, saucerhead.

Such a literal interpretation, little coffeeman!
One would think you had more savvy than this.

Coffee boy lame -- check

have discovered it, but they still don't know what to make
of it.

Got a reference to a journal article?

Do your own homework.

Refusal to back claim -- check

Research it and see for yourself.

Ah, right there in black & white -- this is why you are a saucerhead.
This tripe is your "theory", thus it is up to you to demonstrate and
produce evidence that supports it. Always the kooks have this
backwards.

Then you must be a kook.

Projection -- check

Do your own homework.

Cluelessness -- check

I am not a 'visitor' as Mr. Bohne seems to think I am.
I was born here, I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

May be humans are the visitors?

To keep that from sounding too eerie, let me add that nothing would
please
us more than for humans to continue 'visiting' for eons into the

future.
It would be really well if you could last longer at least than the
acorn-brained dinosaurs!

Who is "us"? The voices in your head?

I have only one voice in my head, and it says, "I'd like two sugars

and
three creams, please."
Weuns is the seans -- no matter how many times you ask, it won't

change
this.

You misspelled "fraud(s)".

So? you misspell "Dicko" all the time (heehee).

Ad hominem lame -- check

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...

This is not completely correct, Mr. Art.
It's true that my mom, Darla, and the good doctor Yubiwan are

descended
from
people who lived on a planet in a system that long ago went red giant.
Yours truly, however, is from This planet as I was born and raised

here.

Bull****. Just admit your sockpuppetry and move on.

When I was much younger, I once saw a porpoise kill a human.
And I killed the porpoise.

Non sequitur.

So sorry, in the future I shall try to remain within your sliiiightly
limited point of view.

IQ lame -- check

I suppose you had to be there to understand the impact.
Anyway, it turns out that the 'word' has spread that porpoises are to
protect humans and never hurt them.
This is one of my favorite accomplishments.
It has led to countless times when porpoises rescued humans from many
dangers.
Not all porpoises are like this, but most of them are.
Anyways, I'm just as much an Earthian as you are!

Just more saucerhead gaga.

Just another coffeeboy saga.

Poorly disguised INYABWAI -- check.

Silouen

Thirteen kooksigns, well done.

You may resume kookdancing, saucerhead.

Ugh, Kimosabi.
This mean injun must sign treaty?
Then you must sign your honorary injun name:

Dances with Kooks

Silouenjawea

Old December 12th 05, 02:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

[...]

Liar.

And it took me just a few seconds to Say this saucerbabble, faux nice
person.

Liar.

You know -- you might want to consider an advanced spelling course.
Good spelling can do wonders for your incredibility.

And a sepling lame.

Silouen

Why don't you and Ch*ck take a ride on the nearest saucer headed for
East Monvania?

Old December 12th 05, 09:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

nightbat

Ha, ha, ha, " Dances with Kooks " oh that's a good one Sil!!!
Poor Bart Devo put down by a Star cutie again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
again,
and again,

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old December 13th 05, 03:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
[...]

I see you are still "ignoring" me in your "stow file" like the good
little saucerhead you are.

Old December 13th 05, 03:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

[snip EVERYTHING!]

Aaah! The sweet sound of Usenet silence.

Okay, you can all go back to your bickering again.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request