Challenging Silouen

Old December 8th 05, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:40:18 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

She just sent me a SMS to inform me that she
had her coming out and now lives with her
"dream woman"....
Yes I do and it doesn't surprise me :-)

Great ;-)

Come on -- you could have warned me..

If you read my emails .. You would hav picked up on that
I did relay that there is more to this than just you and her ..

Ok, in hindsight it makes sense, yes.

YES!

Playing in spheres ??? :-)

spheres of influence? You mean like her 4 different groups of ladies?
You see there a common factor? Keep them separated?

You will work it out I'm sure ...

yes indeed ... And of course she still would like to keep you on a
subtle
string?? g

You mean that's why she never answered questions that would have
provoked a clear-cut (from my side)?

YES!

She has different shirts in her ward robe that she still likes to wear.
One shirt in particular is her favourite at the moment, but when that
color
has become a boring color, she will look in her ward robe and check out
the
other colors.
I wonder what color your are g

My color would be deep blue (marine) ;-)

Then that is your color g

Maybe you are a red and she needs the red shirt to spice every now and
then.
She may only pull the shirt out to try on again and then dance around
looking in gthe mirror
remembering how she loved wearing it alot at one time .She may wear it to
the kitchen table for breakfast but then take it
off and change to another shirt for lunch g

Ok, next time she looks this t-shirt won't be there any longer :-)

It's your call in life as to how you are in your present cycle but I can
assure you
if you do find that special one that likes the one on one, you can bet this
girly girl woman will sniff it out
and all of a sudden want to draw you in closer .. That's the game in these
situations of playing in spheres :-)

Why not play with fragments when this be the make-up of thee!! :-)

You mean, while I was looking for THE ONE woman, she was looking
for toys?

Yeah! Maybe for an emotional pillow for a while in between the full on
attention from you.
You deserve your own kind C.

She plays in spheres G It's the obvious!!

I see.

Yeah!

Have green tea ... and some dark chocolate ...

I just had coffee and "pasta ascutia bolognese"
http://www.denning.org.uk/cooking/mains/bolognese/

http://www.ilovepasta.org/recipes.html

Glad you are chirping though ...
Not sure if I would call it chirping .. it's more like a faint whisper..

Today it more like a Homeric laughter ;-)

Yeah .... and I am the "dance fairy" g

I can see you are well an happy as you live in the moment C!!!!

Come on ..

Bee happy!

Good to see a happy bee! :-

Belly laughs your way!!

Bee
C.

Old December 8th 05, 12:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:41:26 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Snap out of it .. You are much more happier than that when you are not
caught up in all that stuff ..:-)

You are sooo right.
I really don't know how this all has happened to me -
why did she get so much space in my life?

Thanks again for your wake-up call :-
C.

Dear Charles .....

If you sit in a restaurant and enjoy your favourite tasty foods, and do it
as a ritual
somewhere ... you will find a wonderful soul will be watching and strike
your heart
as quick as you strike hers!!

Wham BAM~! All due to enjoying your favourite foods doing the things that
you love doing.
Don't forget a good drop of your favourite!!

Chill and try not to spill
and all your favourite ways
you will see in another

with some extra special added spices of her to add.

All is well when one is being on'e self and not acting in accordence just
merely for another.
You will get your dream match when you do what you want .. Like attacts
like.

Best wishes for you..

Old December 8th 05, 02:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Silouen wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:13:21 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

It's true that my mom, Darla, and the good doctor Yubiwan are descended

from
people who lived on a planet in a system that long ago went red giant

Oh sure, this is the typical story you hear from most alien immigrants..
they all claim to come from a place that no longer exists :-)

C.

Everything -- everyone, foreign and indigenous alike -- ultimately come from
places that no longer exist.

More profound saucerhead gaga.

S.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 8th 05, 02:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:47:55 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

1)
My world, your world, our world -- get over it.

2)
You said you help the millions of humans who suffer.
I said, "That's a lot of people!"
Why are you so defensive?
What have you got to hide?

3)
Nothing wrong with that!
So why does it make me feel like a dentist when I converse with you?
Getting you to open up is like pulling deeply rooted canine teeth with a
pair of tweezers.

4)
Why do you keep bringing it up if you don't want to talk about it?

5)
What is an ant farm?
You know what an ant is?
Do you know what a farm is?
I feel like I'm playing Trivial Pursuit with a salmon.

6)
How long have you been gynephobic?

7)
Parables usually Do suck.
Especially when you don't get them.
But sometimes the truth sucks moreso, and parables lift people up gently.
You always have this much trouble understanding simple stuff?

8)
So, who cares how you do it or what you're called -- answer the stinkin'
question.

9)
Translation: Let me think about it for another lustrum or so.
You keep indicating to others that I'm rather slow.
Now they can see why you're such a good judge of such things: First-hand
experience.

10)
Obviously you know nothing about yourself.
Just about every ounce of personal freedom you Think you have is an
illusion.
What you actually are is a person with more darker eyeglasses over his nose
than anybody else.

11)
Simply put (I'm now reading from Dr. Yubiwan's notes about you), you suffer
from delusions of incompetence covered up by delusions of grandeur.
Even more simply put, since you appear to require the Height of simplicity
to understand, you fear Failure so much that you cover it up by Never
Trying, but you tell people you were highly successful.
'Traaaansparent."

12)
Your suicide potential is presently about a two on a scale of ten, quite low
by human standards.
I suspect that this is because you recently 'suffered' a delectable, badly
needed Rejection.
While you outwardly act as if you are unaffected by rejection, secretly you
crave it.
You don't usually go way out of your way to experience rejection, but then,
you don't usually Have to, do you?

13)
Your parents were window makers, Mr. B!
When you stand up in front of the film screen, nobody has to yell at you to
"SIDDOWN, ya Jerk!"
You don't even need to sit in the sun to get a tan -- just drink a lot of
chocolate.
I'd bet you could even walk around stark raving naked and nobody --
NObody -- would even notice.

14)
About the only thing you seem to be able to hide effectively is your
intelligence. (heehee)

Sil

15)
PS -- Mom's going to have my bum in a sling when she gets back if I don't
admit this is all pretty much TIC, Mr. B.
But I have a great deal of fun trading insults with your Mr. Hyde character.
Toodles!

15 short ways to show what kind of asshole you are.
Juvenil, infantil, puril

Let me guess your age is 15? Mom is away and you play "I am a stupid
ass"?

KO0KFITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%!!!!!!

Old December 10th 05, 05:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

[...]

So, you'd like to see the fight Between two whom you perceive as kooks
continue, Mr. Dicko?

Very well!

There's Nothing like a good, tasty coffeeboy sandwich.

15 short ways to show what kind of asshole you are.
Juvenil, infantil, puril

Let me guess your age is 15? Mom is away and you play "I am a stupid
ass"?

You relate my 15.0 ways to my being 15.0 years old, Mr. Bohne?
My age is closer to 150 million years, but the number of times Earth has
gone around the Sun since I was born is hardly relevant is it?
More to the point is my understanding of your personal situation, and as
you've shown everybody here, I seem to have rubbed your 'Aladdin's lamp' a
sufficient number of times!

You really do like to suffer, don't you, Charles?
What is it about Suffering that is so beautifully attractive to you?
Is it because it's the 'human condition'?
Is it because you feel that Suffering is all there is, so you might as well
learn to Love it?

I only ask because, frankly, I just don't understand suffering.
I've never suffered even though I've been in plenty of situations where, had
I been human, I would have been suffering.
I don't understand why humans love to suffer.
Also, I cannot grasp why humans like to make other humans suffer, and even
other animals suffer as well.
What precisely is it that makes Pain and Suffering so, so,
sapiel-magnetic???

We (Darla, et al.) don't have any intention of causing any kind of human
suffering if at all seanly possible.
Is that why you hate us so much?
Do you hate us because we care for your planet and solar system, and
therefore have worked to prevent some of the suffering on Earth?
When first contact happens, will you be leading the group who will try to
kill us?
(So that your Suffering and other humans' Pain and Suffering may continue
unflagged?)

Silouen

Old December 10th 05, 05:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Silouen wrote:

wrote:

[...]

KO0KFITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!

Old December 10th 05, 07:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 05:18:57 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

You relate my 15.0 ways to my being 15.0 years old, Mr. Bohne?
My age is closer to 150 million years, but the number of times Earth has
gone around the Sun since I was born is hardly relevant is it?

You don't expect anyone to even consider that a possibility, do you?

More to the point is my understanding of your personal situation, and as
you've shown everybody here, I seem to have rubbed your 'Aladdin's lamp'

sufficient number of times!

What do you think you'd know about my "personal situation"?
And trust me: if you'd know, you would put some real effort into
learning much more.

You really do like to suffer, don't you, Charles?

No. I'm not a masochist.

What is it about Suffering that is so beautifully attractive to you?

unjustified imputations

Is it because it's the 'human condition'?

I don't know much about the "human condition"

Is it because you feel that Suffering is all there is, so you might as

well
learn to Love it?

more unjustified imputations

where did I say that "Suffering is all there is, and that anyone might
as well learn to Love it"?

I only ask because, frankly, I just don't understand suffering.

Frankly: you are a complete ASSHOLE
but you are very right in one respect: you don't understand human
feelings.
My guess: you are the off-spring of a certain Mr. or Mrs. RichGuy *)
from the East coast, and your parent's money "helped you to stay
out of touch of real life" leaving you behind with some very severe
personality defect: missing sympathy.

*) similar symptoms could be achieved by mere imagination of such
a "lucky situation" by a person in a "single parent" situation living
close to subjective poverty - from your big show in here I couldn't
grab enough material to make this a final diagnosis.

I've never suffered even though I've been in plenty of situations where,

had
I been human, I would have been suffering.

So what? Want me to teach you suffering or at least some empathy?
Not you! YOU ARE A COMPLETELY SPOILED PERSON
{even when your mother has to work hard to earn enough money to
let you use that computer)
Your shown arrogance has no base in any personal achievement.
You were just lucky by birth. {Or you project such a guiding image}
So what are you proud of? You never did anything worth to call you
a man.

I don't understand why humans love to suffer.

That's because you are dumb and hollow like a empty nut-shell; dead from
the neck up.

Also, I cannot grasp why humans like to make other humans suffer, and

even
other animals suffer as well.

Teaching love and sympathy with all living beings has been the one and
central aim of my live.

What precisely is it that makes Pain and Suffering so, so,
sapiel-magnetic???

Ask any mis- and abused person.

We (Darla, et al.) don't have any intention of causing any kind of human
suffering if at all seanly possible.

You could do much better (even if your story doesn't hold any water) by
helping your fellow-men to care more for each other.

Is that why you hate us so much?

Rhetoric question? most unjustified.
Speaking in behalf of my self, why should I hate "seans" while I do not
hate any other living being?

Do you hate us because we care for your planet and solar system, and
therefore have worked to prevent some of the suffering on Earth?

Don't play stupid again!

When first contact happens, will you be leading the group who will try to
kill us?

Ex Falso Quodlibet.
And no! I will never lead any mob trying to harm anyone. But I might be
the one who has the courage to stop such behavior (as you could have
learnt by studying my enragement (even for "Alexa") in the alt. groups,
and other places (not just in UseNet).

You failed in all respects as to "judge" my nature.
Projecting your fears will get you nowhere.

(So that your Suffering and other humans' Pain and Suffering may continue
unflagged?)

If there were "aliens" - especially such with a higher understanding of
their and our psyche, - I would ask them to come here to help us to
educate those people who ARE suffering from egocentric hell.
Silouen

Charles

http://tinyurl.com/bglq3

Sil

PS: It's not your fault, Charles -- It's not.
And in fact, it makes you who you a One of the genuinely most unique,
driven and unhaltable peoples in the galaxy!

Old December 10th 05, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Hi Sil First let me say I have been very impressed by how clever you
are. Your having a spacetime of so many millions of years of constantly
being alive. Humankind on the other hand has such a short spacetime(70
years) and we have to depend on our future DNA to evolve into a better
chain so that the future will produce babies with bigger,and better
brains. Sil how much have you evolved since say when you were 150
thousand years old?. How big is your brain? Do you ever think of death?
What do you think death is? Has your race over come death,and it has no
meaning You see Sil I think more about dying because I'm an old
man,and have to eat 6lb of MSP every week,and at best that can only add
50 more years to my life if I'm lucky. Well Darla gave us some of your
technology,can you tell us how you live so long? Bert PS Tell Darla I
love and miss her.

Old December 10th 05, 04:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

[...]

KO0KFITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+!!!!!!

Old December 10th 05, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Double-A C and Sil Humankind did not evolve from the planet
Earth,but came here from another planet. Lots of evidence that gives
reality to this idea. We are all aliens. Reality is man's DNA is
spread through out the universe. Someday when man sees an intelligent
animal from another planet he will not be shocked at what he sees. Best
to keep in mind there are over one million different animals here on
Earth,and we only run from snakes,and rats for the most part. Someday
far away planets will be man's stepping stones. Sil this begs the
question. Are you all responsible for humankind? Are you all the
missing link? Bert

I've seen some of you run from elephants, Bert! G

How the heck are you, young fella?!

To answer your questions, Bert, seans have had nothing to do with
humankind's Physical evolution; however, we do occasionally dabble in your
Cultural evolution, but Usually just where the entire planet and/or solar
system would be affected.
As I mentioned in another post, there was a race of very advanced beings who
performed genetic experiments on several Earthian species, including humans.
Their experiments were focused upon their survival, because while for eons
they were ageless like us, they all-of-a-sudden began to age and die.
They were unsuccessful, and the last ones died long ago; we are still
researching to try and find out what happened to them.
To us, this was like the aging and loss of Einstein was to you.
Our concern is that it may one day happen to us; however, we don't see this
being a crucial problem for at least another 3 billion years or so.
Plenty of time for our research to pay off.
And unlike it did for the Old Ones, it's not taking us by surprise.

I love your usage of the Darwinian prediction, 'missing link'.
Our heritage is a bit different from yours, though.
On our home planet there were aquatic mammals like your porpoises and whales
who had taken to the land like your ancestors, partially evolved there (into
mammals), and then returned to the sea.
Then one day, many of the land dwellers disappeared for some unknown reason.
Our ocean-bound ancestors once again tried out the land and became
amphibious.
After the equivalent of a few million of your years, there we were.
These our later ancestors eventually got their 'space legs' and went on to
explore the nearby solar systems.
And a bit later -- here we are.
A full accounting of the known parts of our evolution will be available to
all following first contact.

Thank you ever so much for your interest, Bert!
Darla says hi! and hopes that you are healthy and not aging much any more.
Would you like a hint as to how you can temporarily reverse the aging
process? and become younger?
(It has to be temporary, because the effect is not permanent when very close
to a huge gravity source.
Multicellular beings, especially very adaptive ones like yourself,
eventually become immune to the process, unless you are spending a lot of
time in space and away from the gravity source.)
There is a product in your stores called Coenzyme Q-10, or just CoQ10.
A normal dosage might be 30-100 mg/day; however, larger dosages, up to 1200
mg/day, are often used to treat medical problems.
Always take this stuff carefully like any supplement, and ask your doctor
about it.
Find out what the Maximum dosage recommendation is in your case.
See if you can go 1000 - 1200 mg/day.
Then use it, but only for 4 - 7 weeks.
After that the benefits will dwindle, again, mainly due to your body's
adaptive abilities.
You can do this about once a year, and overall this will slow your aging
process a little.
But really it's just sort of a trick to get you to feel what it's like to
not age, and even to get younger for a brief time.
You have to come into space and away from Earth to learn the permanent
methods of ageless existence.

Now, why does that CoQ10 work?
The biggest and best regulators of energy in each and every cell are the
little mitos (mitochondria).
And mitos Need Coenzyme Q-10!!!
As aging progresses, the human body produces less of this enzyme, so the
mitos age as well.
When mitos age and begin messing up, lots of other things mess up also.
When mitos get what they need, they do not age, and all the other things
that depend on the mitos will not mess up.
Yes, large doses of that CoQ10 will temporarily reverse the aging process in
humans.
But again, be sure to clear this with your doctor, and find out what your
Maximum dosage can be for a few weeks.

And this is very important, Bert: Always remember that for Long-term slow
aging, absolutely Nothing beats our recommendation to learn all about
Endorphins and how to keep your body's level of Endorphins as High As
Possible.
If you do that, you really don't need large doses of CoQ10 or any other
product.
Barring the accidents (to which even seans can be susceptible), you can live
a very long life, even in a gravity swell, if you maintain the highest
Endorphin level you possibly can.

Just recently got a message from Darla who is now very near the center of
our Virgo supercluster.
She hopes your potato crop is thriving.
And she says to keep up your creative work and to make those other minds in
alt.astronomy T H I M K ! G
Talk to you later, my friend.

Sil