New theory on the Photon

Old November 6th 03, 09:13 PM
Kalle

Default New theory on the Photon

There is a new theory on the nature of the photon by former rector of
Tampere University of Technology prof. Osmo Hassi. The book is written
in finnish but a summary in english can be found on pages 3 and 6-7.

The book can be downloaded from

www.osmohassi.net

I would be interested if somebody can find any flaws in Hassis theory.
If not, I blieve this is groundbreaking stuff.
Old November 7th 03, 05:57 PM
Dave Barlow

During a perfect moment of peace at 6 Nov 2003 13:13:43 -0800,
(Kalle) interrupted with:

There is a new theory on the nature of the photon by former rector of
Tampere University of Technology prof. Osmo Hassi. The book is written
in finnish but a summary in english can be found on pages 3 and 6-7.

The book can be downloaded from

www.osmohassi.net

I would be interested if somebody can find any flaws in Hassis theory.
If not, I blieve this is groundbreaking stuff.

Let's see,

The speed of light divided by the gravitational constant is the conjugated constant.

OK

When the conjugated constant is multiplied by the speed of light, the mass potential limit value is found.

So c/G*c is the mass potential limit. Which is also G, so we are
inventing terms for well known constants. First sign of a Kook.

When the mass potential limit value is multiplied by the speed of light, the mass loss limit as well as the mass increase limit are found.

So c/G*c*c = c which is the loss and increase of mass. OK, sounds like
complete tripe so far.

When these limits are multiplied by the speed of light, the opposite limits of the force are found,

So C/G*c*c*c = c^2 is the opposite of c. Which is complete and total
******** as c != c^-1.

by means of which gravity can convert mass to radiation energy and generate mass from radiation energy.

So what is wrong with Einstein, whose equations designed a perfectly
usable atomic bomb. Yours wil not even make a bike work.

When the gravitational force limits are multiplied by the speed of light, the opposite gravity limit power values are finally found as well as the state in which the universe also now is functioning

Stop it, your killing me. Multiplying endlessly by the speed of light
is not proof of anything.

and in which NATURE converts mass to radiation energy and mass again is generated anew from radiation energy.
Light, photons and gravity together in this endless cycle perform the work of the CREATOR. That is life, birth, growth, death and new life again, the magnificent symmetry of NATURE. THE FAMILY OF LIGHT AND GRAVITY

Writing in ALL CAPS then normally is the sign of a RAVING NUTTER.

Dave "fruit cakes R US" Barlow
Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding.
Old November 12th 03, 04:00 AM
Richard Clark

In article , Dave Barlow
writes:

Writing in ALL CAPS then normally is the sign of a RAVING NUTTER.

"Thou hast said."

I still think the best theory of the nature of the particle versus the wave
nature of light is summed up as: "Photons surfing on light waves." (Hang Ten!

Special Veteran's Day Message
http://members.aol.com/RichClark7/veterans.htm

Pilgrims and the Mayflower Compact
http://members.aol.com/RichClark7/pilgrims.htm

Old November 12th 03, 05:53 AM
ufo muse

since when do einstien's equations persist to the level of practical
atomic bomb manufacturing with the implied "mass defect"

einstein would still have kook status if he did not get lucky with as he
did.

ALIEN LUNCH Any One? Accept no immitations.

Old November 12th 03, 11:10 AM
Dave

"ufo muse" wrote in message
since when do einstien's equations persist to the level of practical
atomic bomb manufacturing with the implied "mass defect"

einstein would still have kook status if he did not get lucky with as he
did.

ALIEN LUNCH Any One? Accept no immitations.

He didn't "get lucky". He created a theory that made testable predictions.
Those predictions have been shown correct to the precision we can currently
measure. That's not to say another better theory won't come along in the
future. For example Newton's theory of gravity is still quite capable of
predicting most planetary orbits to high accuracy, with Mercury's being
measurably altered in accordance with the predictions of general relativity.

DaveL