Sameness of Science and Religion

Old October 1st 03, 04:35 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Sameness of Science and Religion

Our thoughts are words,and most of our thoughts come from the words of
great thinkers Lets start with the word "singularity" In science
it is the birth place(seed ) of the universe. Next word that comes into
my mind is "infinity" Infinity could be a totally imaginary word,and
might only exist in our minds. That means although we use it so much in
thinking about our universe,it could very well have no reality in
describing the universe. How does God bring in infinity? The bible
tells us in believing in God you will have ever lasting life. Lots
more sameness comes into my mind,but I would rather hear your thoughts
on this. Best to keep in mind the "G" in my equation could stand for
"God" or "gravity" and there could be a strange and almost complete
sameness in that equation. Bert PS The bible uses singularity by
saying"There is only one God (almost forgot to mention that)

Old October 1st 03, 04:56 PM
Sean O'Dwyer

wow
Old October 1st 03, 04:56 PM
Sean O'Dwyer

wow
Old October 1st 03, 06:44 PM
Bill Sheppard

Bert wrote,

Lets start with the word "singularity" In
science it is the birth place(seed ) of the
universe. Next word that comes into my
mind is "infinity" Infinity could be a totally imaginary word,and

might only exist in
our minds. That means although we use
it so much in thinking about our
universe,it could very well have no
reality in describing the universe.

I've related a few times here Wolter's concept of infinity based on his
CBB model and the toroidal or 'donut' form of the universe. I'm gonna
continue using the term "VED" since most of the regulars are familiar
with it as referring to the spatial medium. (Still looking for a slick
new term.)
The universe is "infinite yet bounded", referring to its
continuously-running aspect housed within a spatial boundary (the
'Donut').
The 'Donut' is a mere hydrogen atom embedded _in the VED
of the higher cosmos_ , just as an H atom here is like a vacuole or
'bubble' embedded in the VED of 'our' cosmos. Every atom is a complete
universe within itself, with this 'staging' of universe-as-atom being
the structure of infinity itself, stretching forever upward and outward,
and forever downward into matter. The H atom is the "interlock" or
"overlap" point of each stage, just as the 8th note of the octave is
always the first note of the next octave. The CBB Donut is the most
primal form in nature and throughout infinity. Wolter saw it as no
coincidence that the infinity symbol is an 8 lying on its side, which is
also the cross sectional view of the CBB Donut (like a bagel cut across
the middle).
The question of Ultimate Origin, of what lies at the
'Ends' of the Keyboard of Infinity is unknown, as is the source of the
'Supra-cosmic overpressue' (Painius' SCO).
Wolter was elated when Carl Sagan toyed briefly with the
universe-as-atom idea briefly in his 'Cosmos' series. But Sagan didn't
go anywhere with it since he was in the void-space paradigm and had no
concept in the embeddedness-in-the-VED concept. The void-space paradigm
will never be able to truly grasp or define concepts like infinity and
eternity and the nature of "God". The CBB model offers fresh new
insights into these concepts as well as unification of gravity in the
UFT and the natural expansion of SR/GR to its next horizon. oc

Old October 1st 03, 08:45 PM
Ralph Hertle

G:

You are totally illogical, anti-factual, and non-objective. You are
spewing crazy lies on a forum that is dedicated to facts, e.g.,
perceptible and provable physical and astronomical facts.

It should be obvious to any individual person or scientist that the
universe is plural, that it is made of many existents. Are not the
objects that you know about, and can demonstrate the existence of,
separate and numerous? There is no singular universe.

The universe is a continuing plurality of existents. I have all the
facts in the universe that we know about on my side. I defy you to prove
otherwise.

Context? The universe of facts that is knowable by means of
sense-perception data and logic should be sufficient.

Proof? Any individual person or library in the world.

Ralph Hertle

Old October 1st 03, 09:30 PM
Llanzlan Klazmon The 15th

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in news:23583-3F7AF45B-38
@storefull-2352.public.lawson.webtv.net:

SNIP

Kepp off the weed. It's not good for you.

Llanzlan.

Old October 2nd 03, 04:24 AM
wb8pid

A singularity is also found in Mathematics, particularly in the study of
rational functions. It is a point at which the function is undefined.

Neal